So now that we can agree they fake the footage

So now that we can agree they fake the footage.

Why tho? What are they hiding? Does space exist at all? There's so much misinfo out there I don't know what to believe!

massive amounts of money to spend on black projects no one knows about.

Those people are just upside down.

the woman's hair is as if its been dipped in hair spray

Amazing how her hair is stiff as a board yet her necklace transfers motion just fine, isn't it?

What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at? So he went to grab him and his fingers slipped except for the pinky? You retards are desperate to not belief in space no matter what. There's a difference between being red-pilled and being a contrarian retard.

invisible stunt cable clearly visible

I guess.

this, christniggers literally grasping at straws with this dumb shit

Wow. Stupid shill, why would you even question Sup Forums? stupid troll

the fuck is up with her hair

An invisible cable can't be visible by definition. Also there's nothing fucking there, I've looked at it several times, and all I can make up from the shitty quality is that he went to grab the guy's pants, closed his hand, and missed except for the pinky finger.

He just reached over to pull him back so he didn't drift off camera. You can't even simulate 0 G on Earth, they would literally have to be in space to "fake" a space video like this. Go watch some Chris Hadfield videos and explain how they get liquid and food to float around. Are there wires on the chips? Is he taking a picture of a monitor with a CGI Earth on it?

Get a fucking telescope and look at the space station. You're retarded if you think anyone has the ability to pull off a conspiracy this big. Every fucking country has satellites. How can they "fake" your cell phone working?

Wait.
Why would the woman's hair remain suspended upwards?
If there was no gravity, wouldn't it just remain floaty? Like when you're submerged in water? It wouldn't certainly remain completely static like that.

>A FUCKING LEA-

Wait. This is perfectly reasonably. Carry on.

his pinky accidentally hooks into the other guy's pocket, from what it looks like to me

Hair can be very oily if unwashed. You'd know this, since you're Mexican. Oily hair acts like wax, you can shape it, even under the effects of gravity.

DON'T YOU KNOW THE EARTH IS PROVEN FLAT? WATCH MY 3 HOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO BY A MUMBLING AUTIST, IT WILL SHOCK YOU MAN.

FUCKING JEWS HIDING THE FLAT EARTH.

Don't let them troll you. You are correct. He was just trying to build the guy back. I swear pol is just filled with misinformation.

Nice ad hominem bro.
Also,
>oily hair remains frozen in the vacuum of space
Sure thing bro.

it's got something in it to keep it from really fucking flying around, because if it was flailing freely it would be a huge goddamn pain in the ass

sticking straight up is just her being 'funny' for the video

her hair not moving at all

Its trolls trolling trolls trolling those trolls while trolling trolls.

If you take anything here as word of the gospel you have already lost.

can't see real space footage as they're not allowed up there anymore by the aliens that oversee our planet

> I swear pol is just filled with misinformation.
IT'S DA JOOS

Seriously though, it probably is paid shills. Discrediting the enemy and giving out disinformation is a classic Jew tactic.

> satellites
> cell phones
> implying

also
> iss is visible so everything they say about it must be true

Dumbass nigger leaf plz go

Well this is a more logical response.
>a fucking leaf having more logical thought than Denmark
lmao

>oily hair remains frozen in the vacuum of space

Not what I said, nor is her hair frozen.

Try not to confuse your beaner brain too much, you need to save it for the coming border hop!

> iss is visible so everything they say about it must be true
Strawman harder you enormous faggot. The ISS is visible which proves that there is such a thing as Space and that there are objects in orbit. Unless you think they're using wires to hold it up there?

Funny Mr. 56% and falling calling me a nigger too.

so....

is space a myth?
what is out there?

>Hair can be very oily if unwashed. You'd know this, since you're Mexican.
100/10