It's over for Trump

It's over for Trump

Press S to spit on his presidency

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
archive.is/xQKEd
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxbED94QvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Sources)))

I literally just got finished reading the report. He assured Trump that he was under no investigation.

>"In that context, prior to the January 6 meeting, I discussed with the FBI’s leadership team whether I should be prepared to assure President-Elect Trump that we were not investigating him personally. That was true; we did not have an open counter-intelligence case on him. We agreed I should do so if circumstances warranted. During our one-on-one meeting at Trump Tower, based on President-Elect Trump’s reaction to the briefing and without him directly asking the question, I offered that assurance."

The loyalty thing is weird, but not damning. Depends on how you read it.

>"He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.” (In fact, I had a positive experience dealing with Mike Flynn when he was a colleague as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency at the beginning of my term at FBI.) I did not say I would “let this go.” The President returned briefly to the problem of leaks. I then got up and left out the door by the grandfather clock, making my way through the large group of people waiting there, including Mr. Priebus and the Vice President. I immediately prepared an unclassified memo of the conversation about Flynn and discussed the matter with FBI senior leadership. I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign. I could be wrong, but I took him to be focusing on what had just happened with Flynn’s departure and the controversy around his account of his phone calls. Regardless, it was very concerning, given the FBI’s role as an independent investigative agency."

Comey testimony rundown:
>Told Trump about dossier personally while President-elect
>Unprompted told President-elect he wasnt under investigation
>Had private dinner with the President and promised Trump his "honest loyalty"
>Reiterated again the President is not under investigation
>Rejected Trump's suggestion to do MORE investigating (of the dossier)
>Agreed with the President that Flynn was a good guy after already clearing Flynn's conduct in calls made with Russia Ambassador (and 2 months before allegations of unreported income from RT and Turkey)
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.1e6064e6e597
>Never told anyone working on investigation about President's comments recorded in his personal memos
>Admits everything he says about conversations with President is unproveable

Dems unrecoverably BTFO, sorry AC

Let me repeat that.
>I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December. I did not understand the President to be talking about the broader investigation into Russia or possible links to his campaign.

(((CNN)))

he literally said in the prepared notes that that was NOT an active counterintelligence investigation on Trump. wtf is CNN talking about? do they really not care about even pretending that they're a news outlet?

And no matter how its read, nothing is criminal. Trump talks openly about loyalty being the number one quality he values in employees/staff/family/business/everything

the opening statements from comey describe 3 separate occasions where he told Trump he was not under investigation.

archive.is/xQKEd

sage

V

S

It's an old screencap sage and burn this crap thread

I brought that up because that's going to be the next avenue of attack. "TRUMP DEMANDED LOYALTY".

Slide tread

>The loyalty thing is weird

Not at all in the context of multiple unidentified leakers

Yeah but it's easy to remember that part was already leaked weaks ago anyway

Here's a youtube from 3 weeks ago on the same bit of info
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxbED94QvE

There's nothing to see here folks, it's fine. No need for alarm.

Cooper on suicide watch

This report shows that CBS had the same testimony from Comey shortly after Comey was fired
Quotes from it almost verbatim
That means Comey was his own source the past month

OP is extra hungry. Have a 2nd nothing burger.

>Used to spitting

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

hahaha
i saw shills today talking about how the comey doc proved all the leaks true
HAHAHAHAHA

it's fake news. op is a faggot

>> sources

Riiiiiiight

This shit from you Leftards was irritating but now its funny.

You're like Charlie Brown and the football-

and all the lies from the (((media))) is really about Hillary Being Israel's reliable puppet.

Comey basically proved there was no order by trump to end an investigation which AFTER MONTHS has not oroduced any reliable evidence that Russians did dick.

LOL you're so fucking desperate!

Seriously- rethink your approach.

The Left and for that matter the government dont really want a civil war/rebellion - do they?

Lots of former SF I know are itching for it.

I'll be working on my cars.

Fuck this country. Jews ruined it.

Despite what liberals may think this is good for Trump.

"Never told him he was not under investigation" doesn't mean not under personal investigation. It means that the people around him and by necessity the investigation incidentally included things he did and said. He was a part of an investigation, but not being investigated as himself having done wrong.

So the FBI was more concerned about the people around him and the campaign overall, but not necessarily Trump. So really there is nothing.

What was being colluded about?
How did this benefit Russia and/or Trump?
What did anyone else have to gain?
When where these things said.

Those are questions that have not and will not be answered because there is nothing. The investigation is crumbling. Knowing people from Russia/having been to Russia/talking to people from Russia is not collusion.

What is strange is how everyone felt that they had to hide every instance of ever speaking to somebody who happens to be Russian when they had no reason to hide anything.

bumping the "slide" thread. thanks for posting user

It doesn't really matter what is said at this point, the msm will push a narrative either way.

He wants the Obama appointed and long time Clinton bitch to be loyal. Nothing about that is damning.

Comey will change his statement tomorrow.
He's pulling Trump into a trap!!!!!

isn't that alien-looking fucker a Vanderbilt or something?

Yes. He's gay and looks like an alien because his mother had him when she was in her 40s. Her old-ass eggs done fucked that boy up.

Also he had a brother who committed suicide.

Things will intensify tomorrow