There is nothing wrong with racemixing

there is nothing wrong with racemixing

Oh fuck

YOU THINK THAT IS FUNNY?

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spurts out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull.

Pure Michigan.

Damn..

every time lol

Noooo! Not Lily Labeau :(

we lost another one to spelling-bee wizards

Damn source or name?

t. mongrel

why do all these girls look crazy in the eyes

You fucking cunt

RICED. WHITE BOYS BTFO YET AGAIN

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is she trying to contain the laughter.

Yes there is.

I wonder if having sex with an asian is like riding a bike with training wheels.

How can White boys compete?

fucking leafs

FUCKING LEAF

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

Fuck

They're Candian

Sauce omg

A white girl's place is sucking on juicy Asian cock

They're sluts.

Sage report and ignore

fuck off leaf

because they're mentally ill and deprived of attention...they will go to any end to get meet their massive attention requirement

AKA WOMEN

kfg

Wow

So that's why Chicago and G*ry are the melanin metropoli that they are.

Omg I wanna suck that hot yellow Asian cock yum yum!

t. Kpop yellow fever White chick

Oh fuck that dude's dick is big

she cute

Look at this. It is like it is a perfect fit.

sauce

probably not, I think

shit

Have you never seen a big dick before?

If you like it you are sick if you do it you should catch a beating. The only thing that ever needs blacked are people eyes.

Hnnnngghh who is she?

>leaf

Fuck you

I really dont think this is legal as she looks really 'young' but here it is anyway/
1/3

Good thread.

cuck

>I really dont think this is legal as she looks really 'young' but here it is anyway/
2/3

I can't fucking believe I fell for this twice.

3/3

god fucking dammit this is why i stopped going to Sup Forums

a fucking leaf