HISPANICS WILL REPLACE WHITE AMERICA

What are white people gonna do when they're replaced by hispanic minorities like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tad9Gx1VfnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seriously don't fuckin care.

Were all going to die. Who gives a shit whats gonna happen after.

robots will replace every human, eat shit paco

a lot of s.am white "hispanics" are nazi bloodlines

isn't that what pol wants? natsoc?

Beaners like her and Emilio Estevez are the worst kind of beaners

It's their turn. We'll all be better off with a majority nonwhite US.

youtube.com/watch?v=tad9Gx1VfnE

when nazis racemix the nazi gene removes itself from the DNAt

>replaced
We're going to.melt in to them like euros in the rest of the Americas.
But I suppose functionally, whites will cease to exist, at least in any meaningful way.

Those are not who is replacing us. Those countries keep the white ones and send us the mestizos and amerindians. That's what Trump meant when he said they aren't sending their best.

>daily reminder that "Hispanic is not a race

About 1/3 of "Hispanics are just white people,

2/3'ds of Hispanics are some mix of native and European called mestizo, the more native they are the lore bean they look, the more euro they are the more white they look.

Tl;dr shitty beaner Mexicans are just Native Americans and there is literally nothing wrong with European Hispanics

>t. Arizona native for multiple gennerations

I'm actually Cherokee Indian, not paco.

Well basically hispanics and other 'minorities' will slowly take over all the coastal cities to the point where it drives away all the business. Whites will begin to move further and further inland to escape the brown wave. The brown wave like a swarm of locusts however will follow once they have completely destroyed the areas they have taken over (henceforth called Amexico) but will begin to be repelled by rurals once they realize there really isn't anywhere left to run. Whites in central america will become much more vicious in their self determination as community coherence will become more expressed.

Basically, whites will move further into america and clam up.

You mean like this:

>isn't that what pol wants? natsoc?
In South America, yes. Or it's not NatSoc

Totally. White people will be replaced with hispanics like this mexican fucker.

>50% white
>50% Hispanic
What do I do?

Too bad I'll be long dead before the Hispanics become the majority, get sick of nogs and their shit culture, and there is finally a race war.

Zim Zam some nignogs

We must bleach the mestizos.

That's our job.

Fuck em.

Fap. Long and hard.

nothing. they will enjoy their taco bell in san angeles.

Not a thing. I doubt there are even white posters on pol from US. It's mainly us and chinks

i dont think they will "replace"
they may someday out number
but its highly improbable they will "replace"
sorry to burst your bubble
some white people will cry, some
will not care at all, life goes on

Reconquer America then conquer all of Latin American, enforce English and German language then colonize with Whites.

THERE IS ONE DWARF IN MORIA WHO STILL DRAWS BREATH!
Chinks pls go