Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have just a question for the brits.

Why this hatred against France?

Do they really hate us?

We hardly think about them.

It's just a meme, Pierre. We haven't genuinely hated you in centuries.

Not last I checked.

France is a non-country being over run by shitskins too. Both sinking.

It's...quite sad, isn't it

Be weak, ok. Strong will help.

Weaken yourself. Some will help.

Cuck yourself. None will help.

France surrendered itself for the last time. Pathetic.

Return Plantagenet clay.

I'll never send my sons to save shariah France.

We don't hate you.

We hate Hans more.

Want to drink some ARYAN BLOOD?

Its only banter.

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE DIMINISHING AMOUNT AND QUALITY OF OUR MOST VITAL, LIFE SUSTAINING SUBSTANCE - ARYAN BLOOD?

ARE YOU TIRED OF ARYANS RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE STREETS - THE BLOOD CONSTABULARY OVERSTRETCHED AND UNDERFUNDED?

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE CONTINUING NON-AGGRESSION POLICY THAT WE CONTINUALLY PURSUE WITH THEIR ARYAN NATION?

WE PROMISE TO OPEN SIX NEW BLOOD REFINERIES ACROSS THE NORTH OF ENGLAND AND CREATE FOUR NEW REFINERY SHIPS.

A VOTE FOR THE BEADY PARTY IS A VOTE FOR A REAL ARYANDIED.

WE WILL REINSTATE THE NATIONAL ALLOWANCE OF ARYANBLOOD. THERE WILL BE 500ML A DAY OF PURE GOVERNMENT STANDARD FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.

PERFIDY CENTRES WILL BE REOPENED ACROSS THE UK TO CONTINUE KEEPING OUR FINGERS IN EVERY PIE ACROSS THE CONTINENT AND BEYOND.

BEADY PARTY WILL GET THE ARYANS OFF THE STREETS AND INTO THE REFINERY WHERE THEY BELONG. THE CONSERVATIVE, LABOUR AND UKIP PARTY WILL NOT NAME THE THREAT THAT IS DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION AND WILL NEITHER ADMIT THAT THEIR INACTION IN ROUNDING THEM UP IS THE CAUSE OF OUR GREAT DECLINE.

A VOTE FOR THE BEADY PARTY WILL MEAN WE WILL REDOUBLE OUR EFFORTS INTO BRINGING MECHA-HARRIS TO THIS WORLD - WITH HIS NEO-BOMBER COMMAND HE WILL SCOUR EUROPE CLEAN!

YOU WILL NOT HEAR "WE CAN'T ROUND UP THE ARYANS THEY HAVE RIGHTS"

YOU WILL HEAR "WE CAN SEND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM TO THE CENTRIFUGE."

VOTE BEADY.

It's impossible to hate non-humans, what we feel for you is contempt.

its more of a meme than genuine hatred. Except my grandmother, who has an authentic hatred for the french.

France has more entitlements to Bavaria than Western Europe.

France is hated all around the world. It's a pointless conceited state.
Ang give us back mona lisa

Islamic countries always seem to hate other.

And Alsace is german

Nobody hates you. Our libtards love you for happily genociding yourselves and the rest of us feel nothing but sorrow that your great nation, that shining paragon of Western culture, is being taken over by libtards and all their crooked organ grinders. It seems to me more French hate themselves.

It's mutual. Also OP it's called friendly banter based on history. Read a book.

Is this bait?
> England, why do you hate the French?
England, frobro what? What love you guys.

Except the French niggers and mudslimes, but we like French people. We feel for you that you didn't get Le Pen. But we still got your backs guys.

DELET

t. ETERNAL ANGLO
In the end, us ARYANS will reign supreme!

It's not quite hatred, a lot of the broad high level aspects of what it means to be from either are somewhat similar (this shows in how we stereotype eachother as arrogant fucks).
It's just the result of of centuries of geopolitical bants, you are still cheese eating, wine drinking surrender monkeys though.

Of course, my brother

makes sense

Shit banter, lad
eat shit :^)

Le Pen

It's memes, mostly old. We have a long history and we're the same within the british isles.

>Why this hatred against France?
Can't handle the bantz?
Can't stand a bit of rivalry?

whole Europe should be ours.

why ?

Do they really hate you? I haven't seen many brits say anything bad about France.

just because

Brits only hate the French ironically. It's tradition.

Because you have a nationwide psuedo-sexual neurosis you enjoy being dominated and always have isn't your motto liberte egalite homosexualite you fucking fruit

we don't really hate french people
it's just bants

funny
does the US have good relations with other african countries?

hehehe, check 'em faggots

Not so much hatred, the brits are a bantzfull people and we were their only worthy neighbour for quite some time in history, pretty much normal that they would entriely focus the bantz towards us.

>128932187
>128931777
checking his own digits

>Plantagenet being a french royal house
>Hundred years war won by France anyway

Polanball is always right.

No hatred.
Just old rivalry.

I (you)ed you, now (you) me

France is hated all over Europe because we exist against all odds, we were surrounded by ennemies during the time of the Habsburgs, yet we're still here.

not sure about hate but your last president was a cunt so that didnt help and your current president is probably also gonna be a cunt

problem is the EU, turns everyone into cunts

I'm unironically a francaboo

We have trouble coming to terms with the fact we are irrelevant so we continue to pretend that it's still the 19th century. When we were both at the height of our relevance which also happened to be the time we were at war.

What's your motto again? "Dieu et Mon droit"? A french motto?

Btw the white flag meme rose in 2003 when we refuse unlike you to be the puppet of the US and to follow them on a fake war in Iraq.

And you chose to fuck us up, from everyone else, fuck you.

France used to be pretty based. When europe was being overrun by muslim hordes prior to the crusades, the french stopped them, when Greatest Country America wanted freedom from wig wearing lobster cunts, france helped simply to troll england. France was true blue, real ring-a-ding. Key word being WAS. After the revolution you guys just kept getting progressively shittier. Killed your own royal family for shit that wasn't even really their fault, put some fucking tub soaking leper in charge of everything, then instead of keeping your heads down and stabilizing you just start picking fights and losing. After world war 1 it was mainly the french, vicious little cunts that they are that set the stage for ww2 by demanding germany be forever crippled with reparations. You surrender at the drop of a hat. You have no real national identity or pride beyond, "le futbol" or "le frommage". You don't even have the stomach to protect your children from terrorists. I remember after one terrorist attack in france, a little boy on camera looking to his "father" for reassurance who simply said, "they have guns, but we have le flowers!" I almost broke my tv when I saw that. Here's a kid who's just gotten a dose of hell on earth, terrified, and all his limp dick frog of a father can say is, "we have flowers!" British are too polite to say it outright but that's why they hate you frenchy.

Sorry Francois I didn't get that you'll have to remove your boyfriends cock from your mouth before you speak. Oh no wait you were't sucking cock that just what your dead shit tier language sounds like

Too long; already surrendered

François Hollande was a leftard but a COMFY leftard

>we refuse unlike you to be the puppet of the US and to follow them on a fake war in Iraq.
Saddam was an evil dictator who had to go. We gave the Iraqi people freedom.

and I'm unironically a britboo

>Here's a kid who's just gotten a dose of hell on earth, terrified, and all his limp dick frog of a father can say is, "we have flowers!" British are too polite to say it outright but that's why they hate you frenchy.

But they're just like us.

Also, Armistice =/= Capitulation

oi, delet this MOITE

ya WANKAH

Come on Hans, fix the rotation on the podium text jesus fucking christ.

Kek. Just kek.
Maginot line

I blame the eternal belgian

Hahahaha.
If you'd surrender even if i threw you a firecracker

I don't hate France. Our rivalry is what made us strong. I wish you all the best and I hope one day we can liberate Europe from Kebab together,

And you would switch sides.

Is that better?

But it's angled....for Anglo.....get it? do you get it? Please kill me.

#notallbritbongs sound like cockney subhumans but studies show categorically that all Frenchies sound like they can't go twelve seconds without a cock bruising the back of their throat

I don't hate you.
We have a common enemy.
That's enough for me.

Because they are french

contempt for the french is common and accepted, dumb arrogance and weak backbone elicit an obvious response, when things get rough and rowdy who do want at your side a frenchman programmed to surrender, or anzac programmed too fight to the death, not hate just contempt

The frog got you there mario

You were too busy invading the ivory coast

>all

FAKE NEWS!

not an argument

>frenchman programmed to surrender, or anzac programmed too fight to the death

I swear to god, when you say this kind of bullshit, I want a fucking genocide.

It's just bantz for the most part lad

Most Brits genuinely have good feelings for France and the French

Cant change the past, when all we knew was Europe, we fought like mad, but once we saw the world was bigger than just ourselves we saw no reason to fight each other.

Ahh good old days though I bet? living in 11th to 18th century France or England ?

I want to live in Versailles in the 17th century with Louis XIV the Sun King and live as a Royal servant girl/whore and get abused by Louis brother.

Too long, didn't read but i guess amerifat was speaking about freedom and guns

I want to live as a peasant in medieval Northern France

There is zero hate,what remains is commonly known as bants, rivalry the same we share with Aus, NZ, USA.

we're in the Anglosphere and lets not forget the Normans, as invaders go were pretty fucking based.

That would be nice, a simple life of serfdom knowing your place and limits. No Google or Facebook or ISIS, just the Lord Jesus Christ and crusades when?

Soon, hopefully

Only the sith deals in absolutes but I think its safe to make an exception for the French for you see I conducted these studies myself on my travels in your godforsaken shithole. I was amazed to find men skullfucking eachother in public and nobody batted an eyelash cause you're so open and free about sex, code for degenerates. I asked one of these men why he was sucking cock in public he replied "mmph mmph agh gargle" articulate as all Frenchies. Desperate for answers I shouted for all to hear "Why is everybody here so fucking gay?". A temporary hush descended over the town as the distinct sound of gurgling throatfucking stopped. One the men turned to me and said "its the only thing we have ever known how to do, we can not make good food, or produce anything of value or even satisfy our women but I'll be damned if I don't suck cock like a true Frenchman" It was at that point I understood what it truly means to be French.

>not an argument
no i was saying that the brits are french