I need a gun

Seeing how everything is turning out lately, that we might have a new race-war and all. I would like to be able to defend myself against more armed guys (mudslime terrorists). I however have no contacts in the black market or underground scene. What can I do? How can I access to my basic right of self defence?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Crossbow
aimnorthoptics.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dark net or build one yourself

Go buy a grenade Sven

Get a hunting license and after that get into boats

ask your wife's bull if he can get you a gun. odds are he probably can, but will still cut your head off.

Can't you just go down to your gun story, apply for a permit, wait two weeks and buy a .22 caliber pistol for $75?

Hello friend.

I am in the same situation as you, no guns, knifes etc allowed.. what i did was getting a very strong tactical flashligt.

It does not seem aggressive like pulling a knife, but can still be used to blind your opponent, espesially works good at night. no one likes to walk into a light so it makes it easy for you to disengage, but it is also nice in a fist fight, as it is hard for opponent to see where punches come from, and you can also punch with the flashlight. some have steel edges espesially for this porpuse.

Also start doing boxing

He should go for a makarov or a cheap but sturdy .38

MOVE TO BURGERLAND

ewww you need a gun? Pussy.

whats the matter you can't defend yourself. Pepper spray and screaming has been scientifically proven to be as effective as a gun.

Cap and ball revolver, if you don't mind the complexity of loading it.
But I'm sure you can get a centerfire cartridges gun legally in your country, you're just being lazy.

Just build one or get one off the internet. We all know this is what everyone does in countries with gun laws.

Boats? Why?

go on Dream Market, theres a German seller selling small handguns in Europe only. Get tor and a free VPN, then have the gun shipped to an abandoned house and make sure there isnt a sting set up, so watch carefully for the delivery.

Thank me later user, godspeed.

Begin by buying legal weapons like a knife and gas spray.

With a hunting permit, you can get a hunting rifle and then shorten the barrel with a metal saw.

If you have engineering skills or own a 3D printer, you can try to build one yourself.

I wouldn't recommend buying a gun on the Black market from gypsies or shitskins, odds are they will sell you a defective weapon or one that was used to commit a crime.

Lad...

so you can have have a tragic boating accident and loose the gun

don't bother with fud tier or gimmicky weaponry. only get stuff that has been tested the shit out of and used by military and police.

>m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Crossbow

You can't be retraced.

How reliable is it though? Does delivery always happen?

god have mercy

Eastern Europe Schengen countries. You're welcome. You should probably join a shooting club too.

Oh, well duh!

Unless customs seizes it because the seller fucked up the packaging to detect it, pretty reliable.

Since it's Europe it'll be pretty lax, I believe.

No wonder burgers have a bully problem, so mean.

You would not want us to end up in the gulag....would you?

write an email to [email protected]

Why no stars in the sky?

>I need a gun
OY VEY NO ONE NEEDS A GUN!

Move to America. Buy all the guns you want. If you see a Muslim ackbaring and driving into crowds you can shoot him in the fucking dome with no negative consequences.

>be burger
>make fun of the oh so "cucked" europe
>have access to unlimited amounts of guns
>can't solve his nigger/beaner problem

who is actually cucked?

see

>be kraut
>make fun of oh so "niggerfied" America
>have access to unlimited amounts of hate words
>can't solve his allahu ackbar problem

who is actually cucked?

>Hello friend.
>I am in the same situation as you, no guns, knifes etc allowed.. what i did was getting a very strong tactical flashligt.
>It does not seem aggressive like pulling a knife, but can still be used to blind your opponent, espesially works good at night. no one likes to walk into a light so it makes it easy for you to disengage, but it is also nice in a fist fight, as it is hard for opponent to see where punches come from, and you can also punch with the flashlight. some have steel edges espesially for this porpuse.
>Also start doing boxing

I cried a few tears reading this. Fuck it feels good to own guns. I've got enough to arm a platoon.

But user, you don't understand.
Those are BASED niggers, true Americana!

You keep telling yourself that we have it worse, Hans.

>Move to America
>Buy all the guns

Missing from this plan is how to smuggle those guns back to Sweden.

It's legal to own a gun for hunting.

Take a sudden interest in hunting.

If you can't get a Gun, at least start doing MMA training, and maybe get a big guard dog.

Well I've got them both covered. All I need is some kind of weapon. I was most likely just checking if the dark web is a viable source for a firearm of some sort.

Sweden has one of the highest per capita gun ownership rates in the EU, if you cant get a gun up there, you are mentally challanged.

In my country it is pretty much just like in the US.

>Walk into gun store
>Select gun
>Background Check
>W8 2 days
>Git gun.

Build a pipe shotgun (literally 2 pipes and a nail) and load your own shotgun shells. You could even make black powder and matchhead primers if needed. All you need to learn to do it is on youtube.

>Get a gun from tor

>Not sure how you'll get ammo (maybe reload) but then you'd still need casings

>If you manage to get a rifle, get some Optics that way you can actually hit the muzzles without much practice
aimnorthoptics.com I think they mail wherever just watch out for customs.

> Take your country back.

Germs

Even better, if you have a lot of money that is:

>Buy 5 Axis CNC machine
>Build barrel rifling tool
>Have an almost unlimited capacity to produce even military firearms, as long as you know how they work internally.

>mid 2017: Year of the Race War
>still hasn't acquired a gun

You deserve to die 2bh senapi

travel to czechoslovakia tonight
rent postal box
establish residency
buy gun and shitloads of ammo
go home with shiny new gun and bullets by thursday

sure youll be "breaking some laws" but it's better than mustafa breaking your daughter's hymen

> apply for a permit
> wait 2 weeks
> found the NYC faggot

in real america you walk into the Ace Hardware, give the man $50 and walk out with a shiny new .22 ten minutes later

That's brilliant user, then he will be able to raise a whole army, and actually take his country back.

just go berserker
happened to me once, great success
cant really explain it but i learned to imitate it after that
apparently noone wants to go toe to toe with a man that is solid mad

also i definitely would not ask advice on how to acquire a gun on the internet
being illegal and all
i would never

>crossbow
Don't those take off your arm or head if they're poorly made and break?

When even gardening tools are forbidden

buy it off a muslim

As a yank, I feel obligated to help you guys get guns. sorr im a poor fag and can't use saudi money to flood guns in to the EU and blame it on Russia.

my best advice is to pick up the "outdoor sports". Get in to hunting, boating, camping, paintball, airsoft, etc. Learn to enjoy sushi (it's going to suck anyway) and weeb out on Tungsten chop sticks to eat lunch with. Women in your family should be highly encouraged to wear their hair up with the same kinda sticks.

READ MEDIC SHIT. Learn how to use basic medical gear and understand why you need it, , keep an IFAK in your backpack 24/7, *NEVER* be the faggot who does not help someone.

Does Glock have the handgun market cornered there, or do you guys get a lot of imports/domestic competition?

..I imagine fn is easier to get there, at least the things they only manufacturer at their Belgium factory and not the USA one.

I have to admit it's god damn comforting to have a shotgun by my bed at night.

I made one when I was 13 or 14, I could kill a squirrel with it.

In Austria Glock is obviously #1 when it comes to handgun sales. Followed by Sig and H&K.

get a group together and raid your nearest Mosque,

I have seen this a number of times but I cannot fathom the circumstances that lead up to it.

wanting to buy couple of these but they look to much like buttplugs. should i buy one if so any suggestions. they are legal here

You live in Sweden, you can basically go to any of your trouble zones and get a cheap ass gun.
>They sell it to everyone....
Here they are more selective, they got to know you, and you got to know the right people. Unless you do it legally, here register in a shooting club. If you have ie smoked cannabis, forget about that, if not register at shooting club or make one with your friends.
????
Gun in your hand. If you have a say 45 and want another one, you have to write a letter on why you need another one. Here it varies from county to county. Hedmark has most handguns.

Dis how you do
>Go to trouble zone
>Get trust, buy some drugs a couple of times
>Pop question, can you fix you know show gesture without anyone seeing
>If not go to another one, do the same
I don't sell guns, but you would have to cross the border anyways and it's more expensive + I don't know you.
>2,500kr and get a shitty gun in swedenistan
>Try getting a new one in a box, because you newer know what they have been used for
>Don't show it to anyone, dig it down in the earth in the forest or something like that
>Be sure to clean it, clean it of finger prints
>oil it down
>pack it in something water proof
????
>profit

I ofc do not own any guns, that's jewish lies

Don't you guys have baseball bats over there? Knives, swords, pipes, something? You have all those fucking forests, make yourself a spear.

we can buy these for pretty cheap

In Sweden u can buy ww2 rifles. Theyre called surplus rifles. And it's all legal

if you plan on buying for self-defense, get any revolver. They're easy to use for the less firearm inclined and you can get some of the bigger ones to insure whatever you shoot stays down. Don't go too big though, the kickback ramps up a lot faster that you'd think.

while you can buy guns online in your country legally, you can buy replacement parts from a distributor and assemble it yourself. don't do it all at one time or else it'll all come in one package and get caught by your mail service. dunno how you'd get ammo though.

Or u can arm yourself with a fucking crusade longsword

They have lit 6 billion guns there, anything from old worn ww2 shit to brand new stuff in boxes.
Cheap for us, expensive for you.
4,5 fish shekels here hands you a 45 in a box if you have the right contacts.

Again I do not own any guns, jews are lying about that shit.

Also OP don't get a small shit gun like that, aim is terrible. I used to laugh at Magnums, til I... I mean a friend shot it the first time, I was sold. First of you shoot someones leg straight off with that shit, and the aim is excellent, the recoil is practically non existent.

If you get a gun of questionable provenance, you can take a small rat tail file & run it down the barrel a few times. Then with a flat file, give the edge of the tip of the firing pin a swipe, then the extractor (assuming it's an autoloader). As far as forensics are concerned, it's a new firearm.
The serial numbers will tell a different tale.

>$50
>shiny new .22
Choose one.

What are you talking about?
Guns are perfectly legal if you got a clean rap sheet, if not as mentioned the black marked.
It's harder to get into the latter here, compared to Sweden though. Follow recipe here, go for a club/form a club in Hedmark. You have to compete. Get gun howto after sleep meds lol. It's not hard.

Can you buy / get ammo?

>Weaponized Buttplugs
Prepare uranus

a good chain mai(around 1k euro)l consealed under shirt with motorcycle vest , hardrock flash light and hardened boots, hard plastic brassnuckles and hardened bike gloves. got the same probleme in canada, so use the law at your advantage with bicycle gear

oh shit nice quads. and yeah the fact they look like buttplugs really discourages me from buying

NO, its great, if a friend notices it just say it is for fun-time with your gf/bf/self

>brass nuckles
her in Austria you will get harsher sentencing for carrying brass nuckles than for a gun (assuming you can legally obtain said gun, but are carrying it illegally)

which one should i get bruh

OFC you can do this, but new is best.
I was expecting a burger to add this lol, now I'm off to bed

I'm not sure, but I think like going to a shrink etc is enough to land you in the no-guns-for-you zone. It's damn strict. But if you have been charged with lesser "crimes" after 5 years you can apply again, but it's this thing called "skjönn" again.... feels and face factor based. It helps knowing people.

So for flag, go to shooting ranges and competitions and get to know people. I shot in a club at the age of 11-12 I think with a friends parent present ofc. With rifles if you want to hunt here, you have to take a shooting test once a year hitting the heart of game on paper if you want to hunt that is and get your permit.

You are allowed to join someone though, and use their rifle I'm a bit confused about the rules, but if the person vouches for you and you pass the test

>become machinist
>learn firearm design
>?????
>profit!

If you dont have shit for brains youll get a glock. Theres a reason why theyre popular. They work. Every time. All the time.

same here, but if you bypass the law with fiberglass brassknuckles, it works. theres even some keylock with wolves head that you put your 2 fingers around it and you can use the hardened ear tip as knuckle, completely legal

Carrying a pistol, that you legally own without a carry permit is not even a real crime here.

LMFAO, just a fine.

Basically but this is still a hush hush thing.

t. Machinist

just become a man of simple tastes......a man that likes Dynamite.......and gunpowder......and gasoline.....

>Missing from this plan is how to smuggle those guns back to Sweden.
uhm "message" eagles?
>Yeah that's the hard part, set sail!

iirc it's up to three weeks in prison, theoretically. Factually, it's just a fine as everything that's threatened with under 1 year of prison will basically result in a fine only if you didn't do it for a hundredth time. But they'll take away all your legally owned guns.

dumb all you have? I'm collecting all the weapons designs for eurofags. It's our job as yanks to arm the resistance yet again. I also kinda want to see some of the shit we post end up on forgotten weapons in 30 years.

knifes are not a bad option though
>top one is just a file knife
>bottom one is a traditional sami knife, everyone has those

There is no chance in hell any of this will be "forgotten" too many copies of the plans and actual firearms exist on this planet.
Also just go to

Get access to ammunition first and then figure a way to build from that. Look for NATO standards like the 9x19 (Pistol), 5.56, 7.62 X51 (rifle). I don't know what kind of milsurp you have lying around over there, but I bet there are Mosins somewhere in your country. Finland probably has some if you can do some Nordic Smuggling.

You used to be able to just buy that over the counter, but I bet the rules are changed.

Now as stated I don't own any guns, but you can press them your self. You need to get hold of the materials ie through a friend. If you intend to do this at home, the rules are sick strict. You need an own dedicated secure room to do this. Best is to get a friend to buy them from you, who "actively" competes
>ffs bed