>DeZ Jun4
i.imgur.com/UEGogDB.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun7
>E Ghouta-SAA liberates 80% of Hawsh Al-Dawahra town from JaI
>DeZ:SAA stands its grund as IS still pushes for Panorama Roundabout & Tal Sanouf
>Palmyra:SAA souround Arak gas field and Arak town
>Raqqa:SDF capture E. Raqqa neighborhood + 3 villages
>Turkish proxies announce all-out offensive to defeat Kurds in Aleppo province
>Lavrov:US so called"Deconfliction zones" do not exist!Only Ru,Turkey,Iran signed a deal with Damascus approval
>US strikes SAA in Tanf, 2KIA, some eqpment dstrd, SAA will continue offensive
>iraqi forces liberate 21 village on the Syrian border, expell IS from Al-Baaj region
>Tehran attack:12dead,42injured, IRGC blames Saudi Arabia
>Iraqi Kurds plan independence referendum on Sep 25
>April gas exploration deal b/w Qatar & Iran ignites GCC crisis
>Turkey approves bill to send troops in Qatar
>UK gov refuses to publish its own report into who funds UK extremism, as it's focused on SaudiArabia
>Saudi airstrike Presidential Palace in Yemen's capital Sana,Houthis ready to cooperate with Qatar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RkqB-MIDzA&index=2&list=LLhZ3ELOCnw6_GnZPHYfYKyg
twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/872452032443154433
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317001348
youtube.com/watch?v=cev46j0_FXM
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-sends-troops-qatar/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.828113&lon=38.156891&z=12&m=b&gz=0;380945777;358069550;0;0;127029;211580;127029;211580
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.239196&lon=38.305979&z=13&m=b&show=/36808517/Tall-al-Firā‘ī-(537)
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.382050&lon=38.391616&z=16&m=b&show=/11373390/Zannobia-Resort
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.683334&lon=38.414812&z=14&m=b&show=/9155085/Mount-Mustadira
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.548316&lon=36.461091&z=16&m=b&show=/25620242/Hawsh-ad-Dawahirah
youtube.com/watch?v=O_8ZLGx42XU
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/872455326796328962
buzzboom.be
youtu.be/wDAJLwzUC8I?t=49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for nuke Israel

FUCK JEWS

This thread belongs to Meowsy McDermott, Combat Cat, the best damn spotter, haiji huntin' feline in all the world.

Previous

rawrooooooooo~

do you have a combat cat for realz?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He comes and goes as he pleases; he answer to no man.

What are the implications of the terrorist attack in Tehran are for the war? Think Iran is going to ratchet up the war machine or nah?

>FUCK JEWS
Literally why? I was under the assumption that the Jews are white like us.
In times of need, like this, we need all the white allies that we can get.

bro, they don't have 2 carrier battle groups out in the gulf to support this one mission. no, no they don't. maybe a few loitering planes in standoff and some on the ground ready to respond.

I'd take the base with the zergrush described by the swede, fanned out over 180 degrees without clumping, i'd back it with a zerg rush from the south care of the pmu. I'd support it at various stages with some long range artillary (70km - it's ok, assad doesn't have any of those I don't think).

and i'd get the ruskies to pull some blocking manouvres in the sky, and maybe distract your planes with a spectacular show elsewhere requiring their redirection.

throw in some cruise missiles and the jobs a goodun I suspect. but it won't happen, I suspect they will withdraw as the gains they hope to achieve by holding the base are denied by other means.

If numbers, Bahrain and Qatif has armed uprisings thanks to majoosi magic.

Just here to say good-bye, if you want to find me - April Fools Sup Forums!

>youtube.com/watch?v=9RkqB-MIDzA&index=2&list=LLhZ3ELOCnw6_GnZPHYfYKyg

>tfw Putin tells Trump that he is moving in.
>tfw Ivan Diplomacy wrecks burger position in UNSC
>tfw burgers have to leave with no shots being fired
Only question is, will burgers leave all that military hardware for their headchoppers tho?

>Think Iran is going to ratchet up the war machine or nah?
I think they will at least step up effortsagainst ISIS, they aren't just going to lose face in front of the world, especially with Trump sending that cute little memo out today.
>Tfw Iran and not Trump defeats ISIS in 30 days

Why wouldn't they?

And the Russians would never tangle with the USAF in the air. Are you serious? It'd be a massive international incident, again, with no gain for Russia. Why would they?

And the one thing I will concede that I didn't have in my last post; if they did manage to fire off a bunch of SCUDs and only 1 or 2 got through that would do it. Artillery and rockets would just get bombed, and any that do get off would get hit by a Centurion.

And your zerg rush would be easily destroyed by any number of planes just running with cluster munitions now instead of JDAM guided ordinance.

checked
Probably, they blamed the Saudis for it and it's the perfect excuse.
Although I don't think it actually was ISIS, probably islamic gommies.

#BREAKING
#BREAKING

HUGE
HUGE

TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TOMORROW WILL BE BUSY DAY FOR REPORTERS

TOMORROW
TOMORROW

#Tanaf soon lads!!!11 xD :DDD lol

Syria is a sunni majority country. Before the war they lived in peace under an alwaite ruler except there was a major muslim brotherhood uprising in hama in 1982 that was crushed, the army is still mostly composed of sunni soldiers. My point is that the war was not secterian in nature but was turned into one but by opposing sides so as to recruit fighters and further their own agenda. As for peace in the middle east, it can never be achieved as the land is strategically and resources wise too important for world powers to be left alone. There will always be conflict, be it based on secterian divide (KSA vs Iran) or power play between aligned states (KSA vs Qatar).

Damn, thats depressing. But also the other thing I kind of thought too.

Just seems like its a dance that will continue for the end of time.

>Jews
>White
>Allies
Nah, go fuck yourself you foreskin devouring parasite.
You are enemies of humanity and the world would be a peaceful place without you.

>when your al-Qaeda-tier revolution fails so you start shitposting on a Aboriginal didgeridoo diddling forum instead

Well look at it this way you will never be out of a job.

how's you gf's son?

Lol, always looking on the bright side.

>will burgers leave all that military hardware for their headchoppers tho?
>moderate extremists, facing pressure from the shia militias, form two factions and start a civil war inside the civil war
Adieu

>tfw

who are you and why are you living?

Do a flip

There is 3-wk-old vid making rounds of Deputy Crown Prince of Saudi stating that Saudi was gonna bring the fight to Iran so it sure does make it seem like it was a saudi plot.
>twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/872452032443154433
>en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13960317001348

HUGE
HUGE

MAGHREBI HAS HIS OWN ISIS SPONSORED TV SHOW

SAD
SAD

RATINGS ARE PLUNGING AS MORE AND MORE OF HIS VIEWERS DIE EACH DAY

Alright lads, im off. Keep yourselves safe and have a good time.

>would be easily destroyed by any number of planes just running with cluster munitions now instead of JDAM guided ordinance
Thing is, would the airforce be able to equip all of their planes with said munitions and drop them in 30 minutes?

kekd

Goodnight phåm

My guess is that right now all planes leave with half cluster/half guided bombs, and like 1 or 2 air to air missiles. Thats complete projection but that'd be my guess for whats happening. It really wouldn't be hard to change out quickly though.

Please don't give him (you)'s.

If he does not get any then he loses the point of posting his garbage.

g'night

carriers in the gulf

ghw bush cvn - 77

they only have one in the gulf at the moment. and it only just arrived - there has not been a carrier battle group in the gulf since december 2016, until now.

so it's a matter of the didn't as opposed to why wouldn't they
all the rest are in drydock in norfolk, san diego, or being refitted, or commissioned, or built. there are 3 in the pacific playing trouble with north korea.

I'm still sceptical that it actually was IS though. There are rumors of at least one female being among the attackers, hinting towards MEK (said islamic gommies).
Let's wait a couple of days unitl the stories are straight.

He's like a dogo
You just can't stop giving him treats :3

cluck

u mad?
y u so mad lmao?
take this (You) and gtfo
>hurr durr
>hurr durr
>hurr durr

>twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/872452032443154433
i remember this. thanks for reminder

gn

but I like meghrebi's garbage

>Implying we don't want to watch the literal breakdown of Osama Al-Magrhrebois as it happens

arent those the specs from the milf $ video

Great pic man

Honestly though thats all they would need with the amount of US bases within the area.

Someone give me a rundown on Lybia.

>Iran: It was 100% Saudi Arabia who sent ISIS - Iranians on deadly Tehran attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=cev46j0_FXM

>Although, Saudi Arabia attacked the union we try to keep it safe and didn't comment on that till later. We have no fear because inside our nation there is nothing with the names of fear or horror.

>Be sure that Saudi Arabia has a role in this whether behind the scene or as a coordinator, no doubts about it. Even I can prove it that Arabia and Wahhabis have a role in what happened today. And they should know we have no fear and the safety in our country is good.

>With the terrorist attack that happened today and the threats coming from Saudi Arabia, in my opinion it [the attack] is 100% related to Saudi Arabia. So to the Arabia and the U.S, be aware that we are stronger than our yesterday and have no fear of these attacks and they will see the result of their action.

>It was 100% Saudi Arabia. Sent the ISIS inside Iran and pay them money - all these terrorist attacks in the region are Arabia's action. Their main target was Iran, and what they did was to come and destroy.

>Yes behind this case is Arabia and their supporters. They can do anything against Iran, so now they sent those terrorists and, obviously, Arabia supports them. But Arabia shouldn't be fooled that with this would scare our people, now our morale for fighting has become stronger and our faith has become stronger.

>Hurr to the durr

We'll never know for sure now. Add the orange guttermouth statements and saudi ultimatums, Iran knows exactly where to lay the blame.

>So to the Arabia and the U.S, be aware that we are stronger than our yesterday and have no fear of these attacks and they will see the result of their action.
Based

>There are rumors of at least one female being among the attackers
Weren't they all dressed as women?
That's what our (((media))) was saying, I haven't looked into it much, been pretty busy at work.

afaik iranian intelligence agencies are saying that all attackers were dressed as women but haven't denied that one actually was a woman

I think they confirmed that one actually was a woman. Can't be too sure though

>inb4 Iran bans the niqab completely

kek

>10d transdimensional chess

Nth for the board protector!
>Mexicanon if you're out there, thanks for the meme ese

the drive thru ones will never not make me laugh

I'll never understand how people can get like this

Honestly the only reason I like Trump anymore is because he's such a weak president if he tried to invade anyone he'd be overthrown
These pics make me sad I can't believe anyone would defend such a country for low pay

I get paid 180k for 6 months work, 20-50k bonus, plus benefits

I did have to do my time in the shit for 30k a year though

The communist Medvedev hater?
Fuck him, cool guy but fuck him any way.

too much sugar in food + bad impulse control

>Turkey sends troops to Qatar

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:11 P.M.) – The Turkish government has decided to send troops to Qatar. The looming decision was fast tracked, after Saudi Arbaia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Bahrain pressured Qatar with allegations of terrorism support and cut their ties with the small Emirate.

>According to the Reuters news agency with today’s positive parliamentary vote on the issue, Turkey is set to station it’s troops in Qatar and will provide combat training to Qatari forces. In consequence Qatar, which also hosts the US Central Command and 10.000 US troops at the Al-Udeid base, will now have forces of NATO’s military wise two biggest members stationed on it’s territory

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-sends-troops-qatar/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

what's the point of the US blocking the syrian gov from reaching their border? what would happen if the syians did reach al tanf?

He's ok, but he's cringy as fuck.
I love how he said he makes better Assad memes than all other anons combined, top kek, I almost spit out my coffee.

Iranian backed militias would be pouring through

Sovereignty and border control would ensue also to stop Iraqi PMUs and SAA linking up
As soon as they control the borders with Jordan US loses the ability to move in terrorists and weapons and also loses the ability to claim Syria is a failed state
I hope they launch a SCUD at the place and kill the rat fuck Special Forces helping the terrorists there

Okay, let's run down the gains today:
>Khirbat Sabe'e and Kherbat Mehsen in Maskanah
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.828113&lon=38.156891&z=12&m=b&gz=0;380945777;358069550;0;0;127029;211580;127029;211580
>Tulul al-Farri and surrounding area, south of Palmyra
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.239196&lon=38.305979&z=13&m=b&show=/36808517/Tall-al-Firā‘ī-(537)
>Zannobia resort South east Palmyra
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.382050&lon=38.391616&z=16&m=b&show=/11373390/Zannobia-Resort
>Jabal mustadira and number of surrounding hills
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.683334&lon=38.414812&z=14&m=b&show=/9155085/Mount-Mustadira
>Gains inside Hawsh Dawahirah
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.548316&lon=36.461091&z=16&m=b&show=/25620242/Hawsh-ad-Dawahirah
Anything i missed? Overall pretty underwhelming results, especially from Tiger Forces...

>Qatar, which also hosts the US Central Command and 10.000 US troops
Fucking hell!

Shi'ia invasion
Better trade
Moral gains
US humiliated

They get a lot.

>Still haven't taken Arak
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=O_8ZLGx42XU

Iranian drone flying over US predator drone

Daraa jihadis is getting royally buttfucked by barrel rockets kek
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/872455326796328962

buzzboom.be

Reminder ISIS' website

This is a IP logger, isn't it?
Have my cute IP

Iraqi are making good gains recently

Breaking: Iraqi forces liberate important crossing into Syria

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:50 P.M.) – Minutes ago, the pro-government Popular Mobilization Units (Hashd Al-Sha’abi) liberated the Safouk Border-Crossing into the Syrian province of Al-Hasakah.

>The PMU was able to take control of the Safouk Crossing after launching a surprise assault, tonight, from the recently liberated town of Ba’aj, east of the Syrian border.

>The Safouk Crossing was an important site along the Syrian border that the Islamic State used to resupply their fighters in the Al-Raqqa, Deir Ezzor, Homs, and Al-Hasakah governorates.

you take that back mexican sovietboo is based.

ISIS is putting up fiercer resistance than they expected.

plus longest usa runways in me.

May many more beards suffer the same fate in the coming weeks, inshallah.

The us knew that Iran cant do shit against them so they just bomb whenever they want to help the terrorists

Will CIA take me to guantanamo now?

Trumpites will probably think Trump defeate ISIS after hearing that they lost
foxnews education ladies and gentlemen

Because Isis is putting all of its energy fighting against SAA while it gives free territories to Kurds and fsa

Good question, way i see it, they want to capture the mountains first.
I think they've captured the red circle and Arak can be seen in this vid:
youtu.be/wDAJLwzUC8I?t=49s

NEW

huh?

Did they take the village or the crossing?

may allah curse you

They will make nice russian runways

>american girls
Shake my DAMN head