Leftists have officially chimped out over Laci Green's defection

Leftists have officially chimped out over Laci Green's defection.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/romeo-and-juliet-feminists-attack-youtuber-laci-green-for-dating-chris-ray-gun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First, we need to stop giving them the moniker, "warrior" as it implies they are courageous..
They're agitators, not warriors.

We could just go back to calling them fags

literally who

SJT

Social justice terrorist.

we dont call them faggots?

Just replace it with "whiner".

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wait, is she /ourgirl/ now? I'm confused.

>e-celeb faggotry

How about Social Justice WANKER

Puerto Ricans are truly the most redpill people

Sjw

Social justice weaklings

This.
I dont really follow internet dwelling kids who try hard to become internet based celebrities

>/ourgirl/
And YOU, stop this faggotry!

you understand that e-celebs are more important than your average tv-celebrity these days?

Social Justice Deniers.

its already a brand that everyone sees as negative, and warrior is used mockingly anyway. No one except themselves have thought a single they've done would be considered courageous.

I love this timeline

Speak American you goofball.

Pull up the draw-bridge. We're taking zero ex-SJW refugees.

>doxxing someone who you don't like
now where have i seen behaviour like this..

>Laci Green is slowly becoming redpilled

Never thought I'd see the day. I used to think she was one of the worst people in the entire world. I now have a glimmer of hope for her.

How does Cherokee Indian + Puerto Rican make that?

>A bunch of virgin losers angry over a girl's sex life, going so far as to dox her
Hmm, where have I heard that before?

It's called bandwagoning. Females like to follow the money.

She just says she's open to dialogue which is more then enough as sjw hypocrisy is more apparent then ever since they know we can whack their bullshit ideas to the floor in a real debate. You don't get this far left naturally.

Also she might actually make white babies with Chris, which is good enough.

You got to hand it to Chris, he must have some dick if he can fuck the feminism out of her like that.

>compulsive social media user
>outraged when personal info gets into the wrong hands

Bitch please.

Laci Green switched sides?

so... when can we expect laci greens nudes?

So does this mean Laci Green is an acceptable waifu now?

So we white knight for her in hopes to join the friend zone? Who else in?

I've been using "Social Justice Weenies", it always gets them riled up.

she deserved it

she accumulated her audience/popularity for one thing

then goes in the opposite direction

for ever more audience/popularity

fuck her

and her bf

>defection
Each and every youtuber/e-celeb besides Molymeme is cancer, and doesn't believe a fucking word they're spewing.

It's an irony, pleb.

>MFW Laci Green goes full 1488 and starts making videos on how the Aryan race is superior to the niggers

barely Cherokee + castizo

That's exactly my point, the name emboldens THEM. Everyone is playing into their delusion of being a Warrior for Justice when in reality they're a pawn in an authoritarian scheme.

she's fucking Chris Ray Gun

>o she might actually make white babies with Chris, which is good enough.
She's a literal kike

SJ Gestapo

Requesting a variation of pic related but with Pepe as Tosh, Green as Black, and red pills instead of whipped cream.

Oh.

Who's that?

are lacy greene and chris ray gun dating?

Anti-whites or Europhobes are the only things we should be calling them. Maybe even Marxists, though it doesn't cut to the point like the other two do. It forces them to address their stance on the future of whites in front of their peers. It pushes the core issue into the open and accelerates the war, which can only help us.

It's so beautiful watching leftists coming to their senses and joining our side.

Sounds like they are redpilling her further!

im okay with this

thats the one that would stick out more to everyone

i never really watched laci. but chris is hella cool.

Of course she is. Women don't have independent thought they just adapt themselves to whatever dick they want to hop.

Social Justice Losers

They seem to have no problems with terrorists though so i'm not sure if this would work.

Is she really? I know the tweet, and since her surname is Green, I assume her father must be crypto or something (since he's also allegedly an Iranian Muslim), but has she been doxed? Is one of her parents verifiably Jewish? She doesn't look clearly nonwhite to me.

Here's an article about it.

heatst.com/culture-wars/romeo-and-juliet-feminists-attack-youtuber-laci-green-for-dating-chris-ray-gun/

perhaps "fags"

I like this, I'm going to start calling them social justice weaklings. It rolls off the tongue better than warriors does. Shortform 'weaklings' just to fuck with them. Cuck works great too.