Breaking News: We don't all come from Africa

Breaking News: We don't all come from Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/06/06/tyrannosaurus-rex-had-scaly-skin-and-wasnt-covered-in-feathers-a-new-study-says/
newscientist.com/article/dn23240-the-father-of-all-men-is-340000-years-old/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit.

We come from Bulgaria. Bulgaria is the cradle of civilization.

The sheer amount of these type stories appearing has to be indicative of something.....
This being the third one of its kind recently completely debunking out of Africa and African origins in general

Out of Africa is a jew invention. It couldnhave just as well been out of asia

No shit, "out of africa" has been debunked for years; neanderthal dna bitch.

>morocco
>not africa

the country has changed, the continent remains the same

Have you ever seen a black Neanderthal?

out of africa was a way for the kikes to humanize the nigger apes

Bulgarians migrated there pretty recently actually.
It is known.

R A R E
A
R
E

You. I shall make you my kept boy in the Star Bulgarian Empire.

They found that the Y chromosome (the male one) is older than humanity itself. Meaning some advanced species mated with archaic humans to form today's version of humanity.

Yeah. They're going to use it as a justification for filling up Europe with Africans.

>British education

>Turks and Kikos
ummm gas yourself you roach?

Well, no shit, I think even the craziest of Bulgarian "Bulgarians came from the stars and are like the bestest ever" conspiracy nuts don't claim we were here 7.2 million years ago!

They even made a popular movie for white people to teach them the expression

>Homo sapiens did not evolve from a single cradle of mankind

read bitch

So is "Out of Africa" pretty much kill?

We were strategically placed, hence the pyramids found across many continents

You won't get past me that easily, mr stealth.

You're kinda cool though. I hope we didn't have such bad blood between us

It has been but yes now "officially"

Yup, for a couple weeks now it's been kill.

dawkings btfo

>b-b-but muh (((science))) is never wrong... we are all africans so why have borders!!!!

Oh, it is mutual. I mean, we have a lot more that unites us than divides us. Thracian-Greek links, alphabet lineages, Orthodoxy, Byzantine heritage, cuisine, drinking culture, music, general approach to life...never felt any bad feeling towards you. Plus, the Bulgaro-Byzantine wars are worthy of a TV series themselves!

I have a feeling that this is happening because not that long ago, Chinks published a study that basically said that we're not from Africa. Can't find the link to it, but it was couple of months ago or something.
And since Chinese don't give a flying fuck about what the old cunts in the Western academic circles say, the taboos surrounding these subjects are quickly crumbling and it's now fine to start plastering this stuff over the front pages.
Or then there's something else going on behind the scenes.

>They found that the Y chromosome (the male one) is older than humanity itself. Meaning some advanced species mated with archaic humans to form today's version of humanity.
Souuuuurce pls

Wish I was smart enough to understand all this anthropology shit.

Earth was a Joint Colonization.

[Blacks had/have Africa]

[Whites had/have Europe]

[Asians had/have Asia]

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

So which one of you invented yogurt again?

Also isn't Morocco in Africa? I'm confused by this.

Yes we do come from Africa you just dont understand how.

whenever I think my life is pathetic, pointless and that I should kill myself I see your worthless faggoty ass and feel better I'm not you

WE
WUZN'T
KANGZ?

not so fast Tyrone

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

that's how I feel about people who watch anime

Wars have been started over less. Probably the first retard who carried a canteen of milk next to his body over a whole day in the summer.

Thats bullshit, Europe cannot be the origin of humans because blacks debunk it.

morocco is in africa you ponce

North Africa = Arabs
Saharan Africa = negros

tfw suggest is confused with confirmed

Bump in hopes someone can spoonfeed me.

>We don't all come from Africa.

The cradle of humanity and the cradle of civilisation are two different things. I still maintain that the cradle of civilisation is the levant and mesopotamia.

It's a shame Islam had to go and ruin those places.

>Niggers are one race
>Humans are another race

WOOOOW I KNEW THAT SINCE FOREVER, THANKS SCIENCE YOU ARE ONE STEP BEHIND AS FUCKING USUAL YOU FUCKING RETARDS

inb4 all the crazy shit from Vedas, Bible, Talmud and Hermes fucking Trismegistus emerald tablet bullshit is ALL true.

What would that even mean, they are all obviously dead / left with Niburu as it left our solar system on it´s 26k (or 11k, theorists argue) cycle through it.

Cultural Marxists will NEVER allow the out of apefrica hoax to die. They need it.

The Out of Africa theory has always been bullshit. This isn't breaking news

> It's a shame Islam had to go and ruin those places.

I'm realizing for the first time how great it would be if the cradle of civilization was visitable by normal people w/o a death wish. Bummer : (

Um.... The black woman is the mother of all civilizaiton. Her womb contains all possible combinations of human genes.

I've come to the theory that races may have differentiated much earlier than the out of Africa theory claims, and interbreeding with different early hominids played a role.

Is there any truth to this or is this a Stormer meme?

Lolno

So we waz not kangs and shit?

Race is real user, but this doesnt mean that humans didnt start in Africa, this however does mean that humans are absolute dumb fucks since apparently we have been ooga booging since 300,000 B.C.

It is true, telegraph did an article on it a month or so ago

that's literally not what the article says. they just discovered that we didn't evolve from ONE PLACE in africa, but from multiple places.

we still came from africa

No, we WAZ TZARS!

WE WUZ AYY LMAO

i told you it was all kike lies

And who actually believed that Africa fairy tale bullshit.

Sometimes. Just sometimes, I enjoy being stuck here.

Checked. I'll attempt to read it but I don't really understand genealogy.

Another one? What's going on?

"Fossils discovered in Morocco are the oldest known remains of Homo sapiens, scientists reported on Wednesday, a finding that rewrites the story of mankind’s origins and suggests that our species evolved in multiple locations across the African continent."

Out of Africa is still the most plausible explanation for human evolution. Everyone BUT the fucking Africans have Neanderthal in them (meaning we likely started fucking them immediately after exiting Africa and entering the middle east), Africa has the most genetic diversity (not necessarily a good thing), and all of the oldest homo sapien fossils (including this one) were found there.
The problem here is that neither side is able to separate how they feel about it from the facts. We already know that ALL humans are descended distantly from ugly little tree-climbing beasts. It isn't much of a stretch to say you might be descended from a nigger.

yes morocco is in africa

>Humans can't come up with on their own, the easiest architect shape design.

>Has never seen toddlers at a playground pour sand into a pyramid shape.

North Africa is white

FRANCE

WE COME FROM FRANCE

>monkies walked out of africa
>mated with neanderthals
>became human
>africans are still monkies
the science fits

But we was kangs...
We was the original monkey to human.

Ok apparently the modern European existed since 300,000 B.C making racial traits even more ancient than we thought. How did we know this guy had white skin thought? Maybe he had bronze skin like a sandnigger due to latitude.

Also modern Euros dont have elongated jaws like that either.

Barely any neanderthal DNA in Eurasians for it to contribute much user.

The only stretch is muh dick stretching yo ass.

WE WUZ KANGZ

HWITE MAN ALWAYS BE STEALING OUR CULTURE

>It isn't much of a stretch to say you might be descended from a nigger.
Both of my parents are from Spain so ive definitely got some nigger in me.

Thanks friend.

I mean, you would at least contest there is a slight difference between children playing mindlessly and a civilization that purportedly with just bare hands building enormous lasting monuments to an unknown god? Right user?

Hahahahahahahahahhaa

I am a fish because I live below sea-level.

Thats not a homo sapien, though?

>extended jaw
>sloping forehead and brow
>elongated skull

This news coming at the same time featherfags are being BTFO?

>washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/06/06/tyrannosaurus-rex-had-scaly-skin-and-wasnt-covered-in-feathers-a-new-study-says/

Today was a good day for science.

More like science is ever changing based on discoveries and real scientists do real science instead of using it as a political tool to push your agenda with.

RETAKE DOGGERLAND
RECLAIM OUR NEANDERHOMES
FLOOD THE HIGHLANDS WAIT YEAH OKAY DO THAT NVM

theozoology, it's a book, read it

Reminder these regions were Western, Christian, & Whiter originally

WE

WUZNT

NIGGERS

SHEEEEEIIIIITTT

>newscientist.com/article/dn23240-the-father-of-all-men-is-340000-years-old/

You fucking stupid mate? The ancient Babylonians were not western or christian, those concepts didn't exist at the time.
If you're this ignorant, please leave. We don't need any more of you cretins here.

I have USA education so bare with me. A basic observation from my point of view is that we all evolved differently for the most part. That's obvious just by looking at Google's, Asians, whites, etc.

Does anyone know if there is any evidence or even just theories that we all come from different apes? I mean some Google's look like gorillas, some like orangutans, some asians look like monkeys, and whites, well without shit posting you can see ape traits in some but for the most part it seems like we're the furthest from the apes at least evolutionarily.

IDK just a thought

TRUE FINAL REDPILL

>Human's evolved as white first, as mammal's evolved in an ice age after the Dinosaurs, earliest common ancestors of all land mammals and pale and hairy, wolves into dogs, mammoths into elephants, etc etc

>It makes zero sense for apes to evolve to be hairy, but dark first, when they needed to combat the cold

>The animal that evolved into white people is a kind of monkey long extinct before and by the Neanderthals, and human remains in the oldest and coldest regions (400k+ years) are so deep in the ground at this point they're impossible to find and were composited into minerals

>African remains are more recent and easier to find on the surface layers

>African Apes and Gorillas still exist because the black people evolved from them more recently in human history, 200k years ago

>Human's started off pale and hairy and got darker and less hairy as it got warmer in those regions

>Africans are less smart because they're a newer evolution that hasn't had time to fully outclass it's animal ancestor yet, about 200k years behind white people in actual evolution, but still have the same capacity for language and other things as white people

>Morocco exists where a land bridge of ice and snow used to exist over to Ireland and up to Greenland eons ago,

>This is where Human's entered Africa

>ancient Babylonians
Went back farther than I did m8; by "originally" I meant "before the Arab invasions"

Gods raped apes or Ayyliums/Atlantis sheeeit was real

If whites and black evolved from entirely different primates, then why can they interbreed and produce viable offspring? Evolution doesn't work like that

>furthest from apes
what mate. if anything, we're closer to the great apes before us because of our neanderthal dna

Yes it does you retard. The only people who argue that." the definition of a species is populations that can create viable offspring", are people who argue we are one human race. It takes millions of years of isolation before interbreeding becomes impossible. That is why we were able to interbreed with neanderthals, despite them being a different species.