The American Cancer

Americans have ruined this board.

Americans cannot go a thread without screaming "KEKED"

Americans cannot go a thread without mentioning guns.

Americans introduced 'Donald Trump' threads to this board and instigated the entire 'KEKISTANI' episode that has made us a fucking laughing stock.

Americans cannot go a thread without mentioning their 'freedom'

Americans have brought the general level of discussion here to absolutely abysmal levels.

Americans have a child-like understanding of the various political parties and factions that make up Europe

Americans are obnoxious and rude to the majority of other posters.

Americans call everyone with a European flag 'Ahmed' despite them being the least white Western country

I have noticed a serious trend of Americans jerking off to the recent terrorist attacks that have plagued Europe.

Well, its time for a wake up call Americunts. You need to save yourself before you comment on any other country.

Let us see...

>56% white and likely less in reality
>Entire multi-million pop cities in America are literally flooded with niggers and these places are now warzones.
>Their Universities that serve as liberal brainwashing factories instead of palaces of wisdom, enlightenment, and masculinity.
>Council for American Islamic Relations
>Expectation to tip 20% just because someone served you a food or drink item with a fake smile.
>Retarded and poorly educated citizens make up the vast majority of their country
>One of the most obesity ridden places on planet Earth.
>Soulless suburbs, sprawls, and office parks create stress, malaise, and depression. Some of the worst urban planning on the planet
>Appalling food quality. Some of the things sold as 'food' in American stores are literally mixtures of chemicals.
>Origin of the 'Gay Pride' culture Homosexuality openly embraced and displayed in public around children who don’t yet understand the nature of human sex.
>Complete ignorance of world affairs by citizens due to being comically manipulated by media propaganda. Russia bad! Saudi Arabia good!

Please America, its terrible seeing one of our own children fall so far from the tree. You are an embarrassment to the Anglosphere.

its just redditors

Fuck american's

this website was made by americans fuck off bong and wipe that malt vinegar off you lips before you succ jolly ol big ben off

No its not just Redditors. They have been this way for almost two years now, if not three.

Its beyond a joke. They are the tumour that has eaten and consumed the rest of the other parts of this board. They are the largest group of posters here and they scream the loudest.

>made by Americans
>literally a carbon copy of a popular japanese imageboard

Tumor or not, we're here to stay. What are you going to do about it?

It doesn't matter how many we ignore. It doesn't matter how many we objectively prove wrong.

They don't care.

I would welcome a thousand Turks, ten thousand LEAFS or a million aussies here before I have to deal with another swarm of degenerate, low browed, knuckle dragging mongoloid yanks.

There is never just one that appears like a Canadian. They often swarm into threads like locusts.

And I used to hide in Brit/pol/ but now you fuckers even come into there to spam your shit.

>Americans have ruined this board.
Americans have ruined this planet.

FTFY
(And yes, everything else you state is 100pc correct)

I understand. You've voiced your displeasure. Now, what are you going to do about it.

Hating on Americans on Sup Forums is like hating on anime
This is an American Anime website. Deal. With. It.

Bitch please

The problem lies with you, my friend.

You need to sort out your own posters here. Why haven't you stopped your own kin from destroying this board?

ITT envious fags spout off about America

Has anyone mentioned guns yet?

Americans made the board.
Americans run the board.

The United States is the cultural machine driving the West, and Sup Forums is one of the avenues through which it proliferates.

>oi! Americans are bloody obnoxious cunts!
Meanwhile in the U.K.....

We're not envious of you. We want you cunts to stop posting your inane, vapid drivel in EVERY single thread.

This is board for politically incorrect discussion.
Yes. You are correct. Americans have run this board into the ground.

Because it's up to nobody to sort out this board. If chaos unfolds naturally, then so be it. I don't much like the way people identify different countries as different sects of people, as if there is more camaraderie than between two posters of different nationalities. The problem isn't about flags.

what is "KEKED" you fucking redditor?

>Chaos unfolds naturally

>Unending swarms of Americunts have made any discussion, discourse or conversation about any topic absolutely impossible. They even go into other generals to post their shit there.

Are you new here?

Fuck off americuck

Murifats will be mad af.

>this board
Because it used to be exclusively europeans back in the day when people called it Stormfront, right?

And all the other boards are doing fine because everybody there is from South America or China, clearly.

And if that is the way things are going, I don't see a way of anyone stopping it.

says the faggot that doesn't know the word filter

you have to go back Ahmed

that is from the UK

Awoo!

What the fuck did he mean by this

Kek

>Forgets to circumvent word filter
>hehe sorry pal you got to return to reddit

Thank you for proving my point right about Americans in general on this board.

Got any good refutation points or are you going to continue to embarrass yourself on this board?

Why are liberal whites hating on kek whites ?????? Have you lost yourself?? Random.

I agree my foreign friends, fuck these subhuman faggot Americans and their fat sharting asses. You filthy negroid fucks never stop making me mad.

We arent the ones importing massive quantities of somali's, pakistanis, Syrians, Africans, Moroccans, and so on.

And in America we actually went out and elected a right wing candidate. We have a lot more freedom here than you do.

Maybe you shouldnt point fingers. Europe is in deep shit and there's no recovery.

>edgy natsocs are usually amerifats who suspiciously start ranting about freedom as soon as they get into an argument with a european

hmmmmm

you have to go back, reddit

You have no room to talk leaf
Bill 89 sound familiar

Major penis envy going on.
Anyways, can't we all agree USA and Europe are all just Zionist puppet states and that the only way the white race is going to recover is if we all work together?

If I didn't know any better, I'd say OP is Shlomo Goldberg and he's trying to further widen the divide between two of the greatest civilizations to have ever graced this planet.

USA and UK need each other now more than ever.

We both have our fair share of cringe, but USA and UK are the two most likely western countries to potentially abort the multicultural fetus that is growing within us.

Please brush those English Teeth you primitive Limey.

Sargon of Akkad is pushing that kekistan shit.

He's jes mad cause they ain't got no eye-full tower like we got up north in new yorc

brits sure do complain alot

It's all true.

>I would welcome a thousand Turks
Definitely British

you know your communications act of 2003 would never allow this

Fuck American's what?

Europeans can't get over their inferiority complex. Stop pretending to be better, stop pretending to be cultured; you're shit. We're all shit.

Hi I wanted to talk about guns and make you wet the bed tonight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep proving me right.

Well we didnt ruin our own country. WWe dont have Musi's running around killing people, but we also dont allow any MUSI's that are here to be called Americans until they assimilate into our society

You misunderstand. These are plebbit American fags.

Damn, I thought they were all Muslims. Turns out they're Jews.

Brits have crooked teeth, not decaying or missing teeth. It isn't a dental issue, but some genetic fuckery.

Pet dogs

KEKED!

Anyone got a tl;dr?

I say old chap, shouldn't you be out getting stabbed by an Asian? Run along now, cheerio.

shutup britfag, go suck some muslim dick and get bombed more

Oh look, another brown skinned person posting with a British flag, how droll

Fake anglo. Get out of my forefathers homeland.

But what about dem commies or dem kangz, Murica?

>Well we didnt ruin our own country
we imported niggers

ON PURPOSE

>Europeans can't get over their inferiority complex. Stop pretending to be better, stop pretending to be cultured; you're shit. We're all shit.
No shit man! We could just dox OP and fly out there, kidnap him, and his buddies bring them here and celebrate the 4th of July early this year and slaughter the British once again. If we whipped em once we'll whip em again!

kekd at this thread

all of this is true to be honest. Rangeban American posters and this board would become 100 times better and actually return a little bit to its old self

pic related

Get used to it faggots

More european elitism. Their whole continent is one liberal cesspool and they have the fucking audacity to brag about it. They're more indoctrinated than even Americans.

>Americans introduced 'Donald Trump' threads to this board and instigated the entire 'KEKISTANI' episode that has made us a fucking laughing stock.

yea because Sup Forums was respected and feared like a grand conqueror before all that.

Quintessentially*

No we actually imported those. You dindu shit.

I love these threads in all honesty.

Technically the Brits saddled us with a majority of the niggers

enjoy your muslim plague and get use to the terror attacks faggot.
im going to eat a cheeseburger nude on my roof while you try to trucks of peace and vote in a PM who wants to turn off your internet.
After you faggots vote in Theresa May because of MUH DIVERSITY this board will be a lot quieter and you will be relegated to state sponsored propaganda and wont have a place to voice your radical opinions.
Sending this thread to the bureau of hate speech and you can explain your distaste for americunts while getting your ass handed to you in nigger prison.

Europeans are good at bluffing erudition they don't actually have while Americans don't try to pretend.

It is also ridiculous to expect Americans to understand European politics with the power disparity of individual European states and the US.

Sorry you feel this way Ahmed.

At least I wont get thrown in jail for posting on here.

USA USA USA USA

This
>Americans show up in force to talk shit

>and instigated the entire 'KEKISTANI' episode that has made us a fucking laughing stock.
Wasn't Sargon the Bong the one that brought that shit in?

Damn dirty Leafs.

Americans don't formulate arguments against Eurocucks because they are Eurocucks.

We only need to tell them to blow it out their asses

Then visit the non american one, bucktoothington

Keked while thinking about how we have the freedom to own guns, settle down Achmed.

>Amerishits hate thread
FINALLY

I wantz a cheezburger too
KEKED

You have the option to leave

>USAR USAR

Alright lets discuss British politics. I know a lot.

>all those things
God I fucking wish.

The only good american in the world

Shouldn't you be fishing bodies out of the river from your latest terrorist enrichment?

I mean, White Americans and Europeans should have roughly the same IQ distribution and knowing how much more IQ matters than education, it's quite obvious to me there isn't really much of a difference between the two groups by and large.