Why the fuck would anyone live in Montana?

Why the fuck would anyone live in Montana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JW75Lv25k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No niggers.

>So scared of blacks that you fled to a shit state

Kek

>scared

No, we just don't want to be bothered by them. I like the small towns and cheap land. Enjoy your overpriced, negro-infested cities. I'll be over here enjoying the frontier.

>scared

>"I have never been outside of Hicksville"

I bet you think NYC looks like Gotham huh?

Assholes like you stay away?

Well us Canadians do. Take advantage of lax gun laws and be real close to home

>I bet you think NYC looks like Gotham huh?

I think how it smells is more important, honestly.

>I bet you think NYC looks like Gotham huh?
It looks like an over crowded third world shithole

My friend who majors in Electrical Engineering just got a job there from General Electric.

I just know that there isn't a single major US city that is a majority white. I'd rather no live in a city where I'm confined to my neighborhood to avoid the negro hordes.

But yeah, you're right. It's miserable out here. The weather is horrible. There's no KFC or welfare offices for hundreds of miles. Stay away.

>insults NYC
>must be a hick

I hate New York city and I'm probably richer and more cultured than you, bud. Once you get taste you realize that New York City is an over crowded, dirty, Jew infested town.

Living in Montana has been my dream. I love the nature there and landscapes

Ask Zyklon Ben why.

Seattle?

Montana is beautiful

I want to own land

It only has 600k people and its just barely a white majority at 64%. The top 10 largest cities in the country have less than 40% white populations.

To put that in perspective: London is 70% white, yet everyone here gives Brits shit for how overrun it is with minorities.

That's right. If you are a real.man you don't need Bullshit distractions which is what the cities offer.

>"M-Muh safe space!"

Grow up kid and venture outside your shack in the middle of nowhere.

>wypipo
>gorgeous
>cheap
>white
>quiet
>conservative
>caucasian

I would love to move to Montana

It feels like living in America in the 1950s. With the added benefit of the internet, cheap flights, and fast shipping.

Why would anyone choose to live among negros? They aren't my people. I can do my job from home with minimal travel. I enjoy living in a city where I know everyone's name and I don't have to lock my car or my home. The last person murdered here was 15 years ago during a domestic dispute. The only crime is retarded high schoolers.

You're right, it's horrible. No ethnic restaurants. You wouldn't like it, oppressive whiteness. Stay away.

This. Fuck off OP. States like Montana will be the last bastions of western society after all the other states fall to liberal locusts.

Why don't you venture outside of your gated community in the soy belt?

why not? it's a pretty cool state.

>ethnic restaurants

This is always the most amusing argument liberals make. I don't know why they think it takes an Indian to cook curry food. I can look online and find ten million curry recipes in under a second. If I want the "authentic Indian experience" I'll just wipe my ass with my bare hand before I start cooking.

Not wanting to live around literal garbage means you are afraid of garbage?

If the alternative is Liverpool, imma going to mountanna too

whoa, i didn't know /mlpol/ was a thing again.

Gianforte

Because nature is beautiful and seclusion is the only answer when confronted with humanities idiocy

>so unable to survive without handouts you have to live with degenerates and niggers
lol

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JW75Lv25k

so they have a reason not to own an xboxone.