/SRG ITS HAPPENING WIKILEAKS FIRING AGAIN

SETH RICH HAPPENING RIP MOLLY
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING

WATCH IT,
EDUCATE YOURSELVES,
BECAUSE THESE MIGHT BE THE LAST STEPS OF THE SETH RICH CASE. SMOKING GUNS ARE HAVE BEEN FIRED.

youtube.com/watch?v=82ARNZKjxoU

On July 9th, the day before Seth is assumed to have been fatally wounded, Molly MacCauley was walking her two massive dogs in Baltimore and stabbed to death. Initial reports obscured her professional status.
Molly was a top flight economics and space scientist, where her commercial and NASAA space policy touched upon - supposedly - dual use satellite imaging technology.
Based on information from Wikileaks, NASA nanosatellite technology may have been siphoned off through the Awan Bros spy ring, known to infiltrating Congress under the auspices of the DNC.
Perhaps there is a DNC/Crowdstrike nexus in the murders of these two whistle blowers.
G. Webb - Day 227

PAKISTAN WAS THE BLUEPRINT FOR THE OPERATION TO FOLLOW IN AMERICA.

>How to find out if Molly MacCaully and Trish MacCaully are relations?
Maybe try to retrace any social media activity of the two and maybe find connections through there. After the whole Seth Rich Joe Capone blunder the DNC probably deleted all their social media history but we need to try anyway. Other than that maybe call relatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FUgz3Rq6hYI
westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/08/11/investigation-coincidence-or-conspiracy-the-bodies-pile-up-around-bill-and-hillary/)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53136
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57528
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42630
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALWAYS POST IN SETH RICH THREADS

FUCK THE DNC
FUCK PODESTA
FUCK CLINTON

What was his name again?

THIS SHIT IS WAY TO COMPLEX TO JUST MAKE A FUN STORY OUT OF IT.

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN PLAY.

IT REQUIRES REAL STUDY,
Not looking at a spooky funny video of some kind.

bumping for george

MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley
>MacCauley
MacCauley

always bump Seth Rich threads

>

Mossad Lightyear is at it again.
Don't forget, his ultimate endgame is letting everyone go free.

youtu.be/FUgz3Rq6hYI

is there new evidence or is this still pizzagate tier retardation and larping?

Always Bump for Seth
but also doesn't Webb seem schizophrenic?
I worry that his rambling with multiple threads is just throwing us all off the real path.

his name was seth rich
>how does mi6 in2 pakistan in2 nasa in2 DC?

I got that schizo vibe from this vid as well. But still, maybe he's onto something here.

wow you've convinced me! thanks

BUMP FOR SETH!

BUMP FOR SETH
ALSO
Don't fall for that tripfaggot anonymous5s bullshit, he is a larping retard that spreads disinfo and will discredit this investigation with his bullshit.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SETH RICH IS ALIVE AND IN ISRAEL

Jews don't kill other Jews. So, they shipped Seth off to Israel and faked his death. He is in Israel and under the thumb of Mossad.

Webb is a honeypot, meant to throw people away from this fact that he is alive. Webb wants the Awan brothers nailed so no one in the DNC gets jail time.

Its a scam folks

bump

Bump. Nice find.

>Webb wants the Awan brothers nailed so no one in the DNC gets jail time.

>What is organized crime

>What is RICO

When is summer over?

Podesta will be sucking prison dick within 2 years.

Qt

bump

bump

Bump

.bmp

bump for justice

>youtube

These folks need to stop using that DNC controlled spook network. Better to put these kinds of videos on Daily Motion.

I won't visit or watch anything on Google / YouTube. Don't use their search engine either.

Bump

>Molly was a top flight economics and space scientist, where her commercial and NASAA space policy touched upon - supposedly - dual use satellite imaging technology.

Also:

"Dr. Macauley worked with the DNC and several U.S. government-related advisory boards in the Obama Administration. She was a policy advisor on satellite communications, to include the transference of communications with the DNC at the time of her death. Dr. Macauley was also a Vice President of a Washington, DC think tank, Resources for the Future. Her work was the recipient of Clinton Global Initiative funding for “demand-side” management programs that included satellite and information security." (westernjournalism.com/thepoint/2016/08/11/investigation-coincidence-or-conspiracy-the-bodies-pile-up-around-bill-and-hillary/)

bamp

Do we know what type of dogs?

This would require a conspiracy with multiple police officers and their superiors (the people who signed off on the police report of the Seth Rich shooting and death), much like the alleged conspiracy to frame OJ Simpson for murder.

BUMP

Justice for Seth.

somehow he manages to get more autistic with each passing day

SETH BUMP

debunked bullshit

who are you, you cunt?

Molly Macauley case is unsolved, no updates a year later. Stabbed in an upscale area where there were no murders in the last 18 years prior to hers. Died a few hours before SR. Hmmmmm.

To summarize:

1. Seth Rich only unsolved white murder victim in DC past few years.

2. Beranton Whisenant, one of only 13 prosecutors killed in the last 100 years. Murders of Federal prosecutors even rarer. Washes up on beach in DWS Congressional District. Was a visa and passport fraud prosecutor.

3. Molly Macauley, first murder victim in her upscale neighborhood in 18 yrs.

Coincidence?

Checkd....

was she going to leak too, about the satellites?
I'm confused with this connection

Bump for truth

Where's the connection? Explain

wew lad

Hedge funds will not divide us!
>Hedge funds will not divide us!

Bump

Keep fighting

I know most user's wont understand this but there is a nice area of Baltimore and that's it. This story got a lot of buzz because you usually don't get many nogs up in Roland Park.

Unironically its where politicians usually live

It might be totally unrelated. But I think Webb believes because she had access to NASA systems that there is a possible link to Awan Bros.

why does george webb release hour long disinfo videos instead of concise facts

Bump

can't we just drone this cunt?

Do you have the wet work one?

>Molly MacCaully
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53136

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57528

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42630

search rff

You guys are getting too into the weeds. Who oversaw the homicide investigation into Seth Rich?

Find him and I think you'll find who did this.

i dont discount anything, thats the sign of a shill

so seth rich was a false hit to frame hillary for being strong against israel and was used to set Trump up for the presidency?

what did his girlfriend see buried?

>tfw I go to school blocks away from where this chick died
To be fair stabbings in Baltimore just kinda happen. It's an expected part of life here b/c nigs. You get used to it.

what?
jews happily kill their own all the time
fuck off man retarded theory

Invisible NASA satellites are part of the fanfic now? Is there anything you retards won't believe?

Bump

>Jews don't kill other Jews.
Tell me more...

Is that literally a pine box?

George Webb is beginning to sound like disinfo desu.

I'm just picturing some fat cringey autist (pic related) hiding in a bush and taking these pictures, muttering about globalists and invisible satellites

i'm not fat.