Ask a real pagan anything

I'm not larping. I believe in our gods and follow them, i offer them goods and my companionship.
Seeing how divide and conquer tactics are used upon us white folk, we need to realise that not muslims, not christians, not brown or normal jew people are our problem.

It is the elite, the zionist jews, the banks that are our common enemy.

Paganism is the answer, i discovered that they are so extremely fucking afraid of pagans that it has come to a point where i'm laughing my ass off about it.

>never learn about it in school
>always learn about jesus and his commi teachings
>always learn about how bad these pagan worshipping nazis were
>go to church
>see posters and propaganda about how to love and care for refugees

Christian "Nazis" go upset when they are going into a church, they get depressed and hate themselves and get themselves into a inner trouble about what to believe.

You just have to become pagan, you can still celebrate easter and christmas, for it are pagan holidays, you just need to cut all the bullshit about the holy land and "turn the other cheek".

Other urls found in this thread:

vfgh.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=v2vY4nDox3k
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay

So how do you worship your God?

How do you become a "pagan"

What do you have to do to remain pagan?

when are you gonna stop being an autist and worship christ
>hating yourself is bad
Faggot, if one doesn't seek to improve himself through hating his short comings he might as well end his life

are there any pagan communities in ole Germany? love to be in a cultist orgy

sorry namefagged from the other gaygan thread

Pagans are scum that deserve nothing less than the wrath of God. Get the pyres cooking lads.

What is a pagan.

I'm being sincere.

As somebody who was raised in a christian society, the definition of the word "pagan" simply means "anybody who isn't a christian or a jew"

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Pagans can't actually answer any legitimate questions about their cult because it doesn't mean anything.

Its like the male version of yoga for roasties

Stand in the woods and be "spiritual"

Where did you learn it? What's the basis for it?

Do you still need permission from an educator to go take a piss?

>you have to become a pagan.

Oh boy, a kraut telling other people what to do. It's like trying to be the boss of someone else is in your blood. Granted, you eventually will start flailing in your own beliefs but you don't realise that until it's too late for that.

Krauts deserve all the cultural enrichment they can get by mutti Merkel.

Stoicism isn't compatible with Nazism. Stoics are all about balancing emotion and reason, Nazism is largely driven by emotion

>I'm not larping. I believe in our gods and follow them
>only """"""""converted""""""""""" because he thinks it'd upset the jews he's never going to meet
what a joke
go pray to a tree faggot

There is no real worship, you follow them.
Try by sitting at an old oak and drinking for a while at first, feel the air and smell that binds this world to the other.

You become pagan by accepting nature as the source of the gods, not "heaven", as odin sees us through his ravens.

You remain pagan by living like you would to thousands of years ago, only try to weave it together with modern lifestyle.

There are a lot actually, but spread out. People are still to afraid to express it in the open but i see an increase in people accepting our ancient lifestyle.

try it here if you're serious vfgh.de/

Be your race, be your mind and your environment, be a reflection of what you would see in a forest

Watch documentaries, read books about the ancient greeks and romans, go into a forest and forget everything you know and absorb it essence

I know that feel dutch bro, you have no real ancient nature anymore.
Maybe that's why i see hundreds of your kind traveling to our vast forests and mountains every year? are you missing something? Get connected again to your ancient way of life and you really start to live

>pray to a tree

already did that today

I'm not your 'bro'. When you are done praying to a tree, you find a rope and put it around your neck and hang your self from that. Fucking saged.

Are fairies real?
youtube.com/watch?v=v2vY4nDox3k

I feel sorry for you, so much wasted hate in the wrong direction.
Yes, but they are not flying little females, they are connection points to the gods appearing in every place in the world.

Points where the small layer between our world and the other are really really thin.

by the way the people in that video are literally retarded hippie faggots

Beside the faggotry, how do you feel about people like Jack Donovan LARPing innawoods as tribesmen and making up their lore/religion as they go?

How far is it from paganism when we have very little material telling us about how our people viewed the world and how they practiced their cult?

>Yes, but they are not flying little females
Would it make sense to stay within the Christian church but yet still practice Paganism / Ancestor cult on the side, whether it's a cultural thing, for good luck or just to hedge your bets?

How much longer?

How do you feel knowing that Jack Donovan is actually gay?

I don't care as long as he doesn't promote the fag agenda. It probably affects his worldview more than he cares to admit but that's not inherently a problem. I only wish more faggots were like him.

I spend a lot of time in nature, by myself, here in California. I feel a very strong connection to the mountains especially. It's a very intense, fulfilling feeling that I would describe as spiritual. I love to eat mushrooms at night in the woods and just stare into the Milky Way all night. You get lost in the stars. I feel bad for Christcucks.

Nice try, skinwalker

𒅆𒂍𒉪 g̃iš

You are now cursed.

Good thing my browser didn't render your shitty fonts.

Hello.

This is a political discussion board, what does your dogma have anything to do with us? We could care less if you're larping, but seriously, don't come here to discuss religion.

Theocracy Cletus.

Tree worship is not paganism, and paganism has no place for dogma. This is a shit thread.

Oh, carry on then.

how's middle school?

>Mfw had to chase pagans off lawn last week

This poem was written by Adolf Hitler in 1915, while he was fighting in World War I.

>I often go on bitter nights
>To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
>With dark powers to weave a union –
>The moonlight showing me the runic spell
>And all who are full of impudence during the day
>Are made small by the magic formula!
>They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
>They solidify into stalagmites.
>Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
>I reach into a nest of words
>Then give to the good and fair
>With my formula blessings and prosperity.

The Jew fears the Asatru

Jokes on him, civilization will fall with everyone, and this planet will die with the Jews.

do you believe in an afterlife ? do you believe in pagan gods of people outside your culture ?

>More digits

>Seeing how divide and conquer tactics are used upon us white folk
Goes on to insult christians
>always learn about jesus and his commi teachings

Anyways from a christian good luck and god bless

Christians hate humanity and life in general. It's not about self improvement when you have to baptise babies for being "unclean".

The holy taurus is a star.

Gaia decided this fate.

The ceremony has no big altar.

Orion is far from the line yet.

Can't you see the light of this date?

The waves did not reach the crate.

Yes, afterlife is a point of discussion for us, some believe in the halls of valhalla, some believe in transcending into the other dimensions, becoming one with the gods in a matter our mind could never even grasp.
But what is of real matter is life, this moment we have to fight to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
beautiful
I'm not worshipping trees, i worship the gods.
Old trees are connecting our world with the other.
God bless you too my friend, you are worshipping pagan believes, this is why you are here on this very moment.

This brit gets it

Druidism or Druidry are tainted by hippies.
But, its an awesome little history regardless. We know too little about the Druids themselves to form a real religion about it, its mostly just used by hippies to write songs.

Druids used to advise wars, and now you have to learn a music instrument to be part of an order. Its odd.

Why does this make me so horny? Can someone tell me?

so are these people pagans?

Also can I become a nudist if I become pagan? Or forced to be naked? muh fetish.

You will live in a hut.

Pagan architecture. They worship Beaver the Mighty.

A pagan divinity.

Tell me, why is someone christian, how can you still be christian with all the information out?

Paganism made ancient rome and greece great, christianity will always make things shit.

With christianity and islam the dark ages started, caused both by the zionists, that still follow their thousands of year old plan, you are nothing more but a slave to them, they managed to push
judaism around the whole world, and we all saw what it did to us, to other pagans.

>pagan indigenous people of the americas genocided by "christianity"
>pagans slaughtered all over europe by christians
>pagan
>huts

paganism is simply satanism and occultism

Why do you love jews so much, anons?

>muh second amendment
With paganism it would never even be needed

These are all fine, Christ is also fine, Judaism untainted by Zionism or the Talmud would also be fine

Quit dictating which spiritual path people need to take. The story of Christ is incredibly profound an filled with mystical truth for those with eyes to see, your oversimplifying narrative of "muh Jews" doesn't change that fact

Is that from the Havamal?

can niggers be pagans?

Why would the Jews invent a religion that was so red-pilled about the evils and hypocrisies of the Jewsh leaders of Jesus's day?

Why did the Jews persecute and murder Christians in their communities for more than three centuries?

Why have so many Christians throughout history been so informed and outspoken regarding the Jewish problem?

Why would Jews invent a religion which encouraged the Goyim in Europe to beat and murder them for being "Christ-killers" for over 1000 years?

Your conspiracy doesn't add up, user

Christianity united Europe and made it stronger and more righteous and good.

yes

You're a retard if you believe this.

>THEY AREN'T JUDEO-CHRISTIAN-MUSLIMS SO THEY MUST WORSHIP MY JUDEO-CHRISTIAN-MUSLIM CONCEPT OF A BAD GOD

Lol no, sweety. Just no.

I don't know about you, but I'm having fun with my thots.

What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

Black paganism = voodoo

>satanism and occultism

There's nothing wrong with either of those

Yes, niggers have their own forms of paganism. Look at African Animism or if you are edgy then go for voodoo.

horse

There's such a thing as Christian Occultism, broaden your horizons user

Anyone who literally believes in the Nordic gods is literally retarded. They are stories of how you should live your life, how you should act towards other people.
I've read everything in the original language and been a fanatic of the stories since I was young

Well duh

It's true. Look what happened to Europe once it abandoned Christ. You immediately had an outburst of alchemy, rosicrucianism, freemasonry, theosophy, marxism, liberalism, nazism, communism. Thule Society to which Hitler, Eckhart and Rosenberg belonged was openly occult. Nicolai Bucharin, bolshevik, wrote that he wanted to become the antichrist after reading Apocalypse. Abandoning christianity leads sooner or later to occultism and demonic influence

Quite simple, because it hijacks the Europeans' natural rejection of the foreign, in this case the jews themselves, into conflating "anti-jew" with their sect that (what a coincidence) allows jews to become a part of the in-group at the splash of some water.

Stop loving them so much, user. It's killing us.

2 Peter 1 19 - 2 peter 2 1
Not if you believe in the teaching of Christ and his disciples, heathen.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

not everyone is so bright as calling this 'duh' information. The US Asatru community hates the Icelandic Asatru community because we don't literally believe in the gods

but what if you're the false teacher user?

What's Iceland like anyway?

I only know of Bjork, but that probably gets annoying, hearing about her all the time

>All these people are not our enemies it's just the puppet master jews
Literally just stop, just because there is a master entity or group fucking things up doesn't mean you should neglect the fuck ups.
>muh paganism
Literally end yourself if you're defending desert religion/people on the basis that you're pagan. Paganism does need to be revived to finally finish off Christianity, but right now Christianity should at least be used as the method and reason to remove jews and muslims from Europe before the return to old tradition. Becoming pagan before removing foreign elements will just force the creation of some secular blend a la Ásatrú bullshit where they're trying to make European heritage SJW all inclusive. Please stop posting Varg.

It seems that you are conflating the Roman hijacking and perversion of Christ's message, with the true content of Christ's message

post some texts from paganism my guy. give us interested anons some direction

None of that was because we abandoned Christ, that was because Catholics during the time of the Venetian Empire took their christ-cuck teachings so seriously that they prevented any except the Jews to commit usury.

Jews through usury gained great power in finance but were forbidden to act in the political sphere. For this reason, they created secret societies that lured Christians into becoming servants of international Zionism.

They would be handed money and rank to do their bidding believing that it was "for the good of the fraternity".

Hitler hated Freemasonry for this very reason. He knew how the Jews used it to infiltrate the church, the government, and university.

The "renaissance" was nothing more than the use of debt to enslave the common man for the good of empire.

I don't have a problem with Christians. I wish we wouldn't feud on Sup Forums so much. But then again, Sup Forums will fight about anything

I am not the false teacher because I am demonstrating the words of Peter, one of Christ's beloved apostles. You bring SECRET DOCTRINE (literally esoteric) to sway people from the truth.

You cannot claim to be a follower of Christ and go contrary to his teaching. That's just being cognitively dissonant

redpill me on what you know of this

>the true content of Christ's message
DUDE FUCK TRADITION OPEN THE BORDERS TO THE KINGDOM OF MY PEOPLE LMAO isn't something we should emulate, especially in times like these.

Very irrelevant 300k population fishing village, currently being overrun by 2m annual tourism. Corrupt politicians, 3rd wave feminism rampant and a ruined house market. At least our summers are bright 20 hours a day, we have beautiful nature, geothermal energy, fresh water and only a couple of hundred refugees.

True Indo-European paganism should be infused with Vedic/Hindu concepts such as Dharma.

You should read up on it and realize the stories are not just stories but point to something real.

>oldest pagan song
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk
While you live, shine
Don't suffer anything at all;
Life exists only a short while
And time demands its toll.

There is no problems with Jews and Muslims on their own turfs either. Christianity isn't native to Europe and really needs to fuck off because it pulls the cultural interests of people who become Christians into the middle east over Europe. It needs to go away in Europe but it shouldn't go until after it's been used to btfo kikes and mudslimes.

Yeah, well that's wishful thinking. I don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon, unless they all convert to Islam.

no diplomatic victories allowed, feggit

Blowing your brains out when?

Christianity is on the decline in massive numbers. Self proclaimed Christians do not even take the doctrine seriously and are Christian only by birth.

If mass immigration continues, they will convert because as it stands, Christianity is WEAK and without identity. Christianity thrived for the opposite reasons which have been thrown out with the bath water.

I am not cynical enough to say that Christianity was created by the Jews to subjugate the world, but I will say that they have used it like a lever these past couple of generations and now that it is no longer useful it is being discarded.

Islam will be their next lever. Because Christianity is weak and without leadership, it will fail unless there is another reform.

>Christianity is on the decline in massive numbers

Really?

I heard it was on the rise, mostly from China and Africa, though.

Yeah of course it is, Sup Forums is larp central. At least people can shape the future towards that direction through spreading these ideas onto new generations. Probably the biggest reason for the rise of the right wing the last few years is because of Sup Forums memes. Memes spreading ideas will literally be the future of white/grey propaganda.

Jesus did say that in the tribulation days "satan will deceive even the very elect". its a case of cucks projecting brainwashing onto christianity.

God clearly
> devided the peoples and the nations, and saw that it was good

if you reject jesus you will pay its a law of nature.

pay what?

It has massive decline in the first world with slight growth in the third world.

Islam has massive growth in both the first and the third world. The first world has the resources to wage war both ideological and military and therefore the religion of the first world will be the most influential.

Christian African peasants won't do much for the religion. Donations will dwindle and so will the building of new churches.

Donations to Imams will increase as Islam dominates the first world as their living standards increase. More mosques will be built and the radical militarism of Islam will eventually take root.

Sure thing, my ancestors are smiling at me swede. can you say the same?

You are a disgrace to what you once were, you disgust me the most, all those nords, all of you that willingly accepted the cuckening of the christ.