AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ANTIFA FAGGOT FACING 80 YEARS IN PRISON

twitter.com/dpetrohilos/status/865623567555117056

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/prosecutors-file-additional-charges-against-inauguration-protesters/2017/04/27/2c7eca62-2b96-11e7-a616-d7c8a68c1a66_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lololololol

WE DID IT KEKISTAN XD!!!

I'm sure he did more than attend an anti-Trump protest

Oooo yeah

What did he do? Bike lock?

>80 years of absolute anarchy
No, they'll just like that, the sick queers.

I'm torn.

maximum sentence?

Or leniency because next president may be a liberal turd and I may find myself in the same situation.

>May 19th
Have an update?

I find this hard to believe, that's 2 life sentences, this guy is probably a drama queen

the next update comes out on may 19th 2097

Im so erect

wewlad

>anti-trump protest
Does he mean riot?

Surely refraining from political activism is a condition of his bond? Anyone know who is prosecuting this or the case number?

Butthurt anti Trumpers being ass fucked hard and crying about government over reach is nectar for the soul. I love it.

Obvious statement of the year. Have you ever even watched antifa footage? They scream and spit and throw shit at everyone including cops. Theyre being paid to fuck shit up.

More like 3

Back to fucking Reddit with u

they shut down the inaguration, people didn't feel safe going there because of these thugs, Trump will never forgive nor forget that how the crowds Could have been Yuge Yugest ever in history enjoy 200years in prison

Killing a single person gives you like 10+ year in jail, what the hell did he do?

This makes me want to work with the FBI to bust these idiots. These kids and professors need to understand this shit is unacceptable.

Holy hell - the prosecution must be an Old Testament biblical justice-type...awesome.

80?
Not enough

I HOPE YOU GET RAPPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS!

>Trump is orange Hitler, a fascist, it's the nazi uprising
>surely a good idea to protest it
>wahhh I got judged for what I did
>who would have thought that a literal Hitler regime would put emphasis on law and order

Going through all the commets. Beautiful replies

youtube.com/watch?v=GSMKGRyWKas

Sup Forums should egg on this cuck so he incriminates himself on twitter and has a shitter plea deal.

PLEASE PROVIDE UPDATES

I need this guy to spend 80 years in prison, it would be glorious.

Good. May they gulp down endless nigger dicks in prison.

LAW
AND
ORDER

Do you burgers know no principles?
Just choose what you find acceptable and apply that standard no matter who is in power.

This guys about to take the final red pill once he's in prison and big bubba happens to like trump

rioting is free speech wtf

>MFW he will have to turn neo-nazi to survive

Fuck this piffle. Catch faggot milo and throw it into the populace lol.

80 years? jesus what did he do?

Which protest is this for?

80 years, that's rough
Even Breivik will be out sooner, lol
someone should tweet that to him to lift his spirits :D

>B-B-But your honor, its ok to punch nazi's
AB gonna rape his ass hard.

inaguration day when they burned the limo and smashed windows.

OH GOD, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS ASPECT. LMFAO.

80 years lol what did he do?
you get less time in prison for premeditated murder of 4 policemen here

Do people like this actually exist? How can someone be all politics all the damn time?

80 years for 200 antifa fags? Is it christmas?!?!?!

he probably torrented some shit during the riot

>Denmark

We are more civilised than a bunch of dumb nigger loving kikes like you

Someone let him know Breivik will be out sooner than he will be

Bored of winning yet guys?

>protesting in 2017
jesus fucking christ how useless
>imma change some shit by yelling
yeah, ok

>paid
>not carrot and sticked into it
lmfao they don't get paid.
their professors and class mates from
wealthy liberal backgrounds reinforce their
beliefs they never had.

had I never met rich kids making my gentrified area "woke" i'd probably be in some corporate job

Little kid is fucking lying out of his ass for attention. You idiots are so fucking stupid even antifaggots can lie to you. Fucking please what court of law would hand out an 80 year sentence? I honestly don't know who I hate more that attention seeking little shit or you gullible idiots.

no way he makes it that long. he will probably hang himself within 5 years. he's going to get his shit packed daily.

One could argue that the danger to society from inciting a riot, rioting, etc is much greater than the premeditated murder of specific individuals.

A circumstance where police cannot maintain order, where people are not safe, where property is at risk, etc. The ills that could arise from that situation dwarf the discrete (in the sense that they are single events removed from wider chaos, not that they are discreet) murders of a few people.

you absolutely don't want an fbi job right now.
the shit show you see in the news can only be worse behind closed doors.

it's like looking at that weird kid at school that's always crying... the back story is probably way more fucked up than the hearsay.

top kek
>Sup Forums believes literally every fake news
>even directly from CNN
I know that feel. frustrating.

your friend is fucked

sorry

He tried to kill America

The problem is these professors who indoctrinate these students with their communist revolution shit are very rarely prosecuted. They are using students who now have their lives ruined as useful idiots for a fantasy world they live in. Start prosecuting these professors for aiding and abetting and inciting riots. Only then will this shit stop.

fug fug!!!! XDDDDDD crosspost this to r/teh_donald
upboat me lads PRAISE KEK

IM NOT TIRED YET!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MORE WINNINGS PLS!!!

Oh no sweetie wow you slay that shower kween

Well yeah, if you're black.

I wonder of these fucks realize the irony of Obama signing this law they are going away for life under

good post amerifriend

you probably have a good fucking point. I'm just highly frustrated these tranny xir fucks expect everyone to bow to them.

You sir, Understand this country better than most, I hope the judge in his case is as intelligent as you.

Probably the max sentence. He'll take a plea and will do little to no time.

Well to be fair, what they did is arguably worse than Breivik. A shitload of dead kids, scale that up against inciting widespread chaos in a city. It's hard to say which one wins.

Sup Forums is not comprised entirely out of people

what the fuck is up with americans and their homoerotic prison fantasies?

Fantasies?
Is this guy serious?
Our prisons aren't fantasies, Nigel. If you hadn't noticed, American prison created Black culture as everybody knows it.

Eekkkss deeee

>blue checkmark of ZOG approval

Mods, please. I got banned for LARPing as a redditor for one post. purge the remnants of this cancer !

To bad

They aren't fantasies my man. American prisons are the gayest, rapeyist places on this planet.

Why is it so accepted that people get raped in American prisons?

Back to your discord, maybe your reddit buddies can figure something new out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>One of them, Dylan Petrohilos, a 28-year-old graphic designer, was charged with rioting, conspiracy and multiple counts of destruction of property.

>In an interview with The Washington Post this month, Petrohilos said officers broke through the door of his Petworth home early April 3. Police were led to the house after an undercover police officer secretly attended protest-planning meetings in the weeks before the Jan. 20 inauguration, court documents show.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/prosecutors-file-additional-charges-against-inauguration-protesters/2017/04/27/2c7eca62-2b96-11e7-a616-d7c8a68c1a66_story.html

gaawwwwwwwww dayyyuuummmm

Seriously, rape is never a fitting punishment unless that was your crime. We need to end anal retribution.

A month in and he'll either be raped, beaten near to death and put in solitary or killed.

Regardless, he'll enter an antifa leftist and either leave in a body bag or as a white nationalist. There is no room for an antifa white man in a prison where people survive in fascist racial groups.

I've been in prison multiple times.

Yes I was the bitch boy who got fucked in the ass all the time but in doing so I learned to sissygasm via anal penetration only. No touching at all. Best feeling in the world and no man on the outside can give that to me I just know it.

I would love to go back just to experience that one last time.

they won't be able to attend Ginsburg's funeral

SAD!

>Police were led to the house after an undercover police officer secretly attended protest-planning meetings in the weeks before the Jan. 20 inauguration, court documents show.
oathkeepers are BASED

Hhah trolled by the trump good luck with your shower tyrone coming for you boii

The guy that wouldn't stop screaming about nazis while carrot man danced at Auburn iirc was doxxed and turned out he was making $15/hr to be there acting like an ass

Everybody's got needs.
One of them happens to be sex.
American prison is focused on punishment and deterrence, not rehab. Unlike Norway, we won't lock you in a decently furbished room with some books. You're getting a cell and communal showers.
If your inmates are going to help liven up the experience, we're not going to stop them. That's what punishment is. As long as no one potentially dies, it's all cool.

>greek kike engages in fascist behavior
>faces 80 years in prison

Works for me!

>i came

It's more likely that is what each charge adds up to. Including carrying weapons, massive destruction of property, and assault of not only ordinary citizens but police also. He'll plea out and only get charged with like one thing. This is just what he's "facing"

he almost certainly wont do 80 but those are serious charges, felony riot and the others can catch you quite a bit of time.

S to spit on communist's grave.

80 years my dick-hole he will get probation and fines. worst come to worst 5yrs tops.