/NAG/ Native American General

Discuss issues related to the Native population here. Feel free to discuss if you are descended from any tribes. I, myself, am 1/4th Chickasaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNKspKUaTQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This board has a terrible reputation on pretty much any other place on the web, even other boards on Sup Forums.

Ask people on GameFAQs, Kotaku, Reddit, Tumblr, and they'll all point out how circlejerkily insane this place is. People on those places laugh at this board's insistence on accepting YouTube videos and image macros as a source over peer-reviewed journals and legitimate authorities.

and those are just the websites frequented by young intellectuals, the same demographic Sup Forums would claim to be part off (judging from the demographic threads; THANKS for letting me know how many straight white males in their late teens and twenties are deeply hateful inside; it makes me wonder how many I know in real life TRULY are)

YouTube, Facebook, and every other major website have owners extremely hostile to your views. When I look at the posts here, I can definitely see why they're justified in taking this kind of shit out of their own websites, which -- by the way, they own. You can't claim free speech when it is 100% within their right to remove future Breiviks and Elliot Rodgers from being associated with them.

You are going to lose. Face it. History is on our side. How many of your ilk aside from Hitler were successful in ANY way? Any way that can't be attributed to privilege and any other basic unfairness in general?

Im sorry but it would have been better for you and for everyone if we had just killed all of you and thats it.

fuck off. go to a different thread, is this a botpost?

You sure? Native girls have great asses. 'specially Navajo. Not to mention we are technically of asian descent

is this some high level satire?

Okay let me rephrase that

We should never have given you tribal lands. You should have been BLEACHED and thats it.

Your culture is dead. Its over. Better to just forget and pretend to be white or be good at getting a tan

We are as close to black without being niggers. Seriously probably best thing available.

The fuck is wrong with you

So is it cool if we send you to Liberia then?

We will give you free mouthwash

no, fuck off back to europe or whatever continent youre from

CALL HIM DRUNKEN IRA HAYES
HE DONT ANSWER ANY MORE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNKspKUaTQ

I will piss on your face mate

my grand-grand father was from Niuokonska, that's what I know.
Is it enough to be considered native amurican?

1/64th nigachaw. We picked tobacco, cotten,watermelon and bred chickens before even the asians. Fuck this thread

bumping in name of ancestors!

Fuck off and go back to huffing gasoline.

Beady eyes, ANGLO lies
Muffled Aryan women's cries
Aryan children, big and small
Bomber Harris kills them all
Left, right, right, left
ANGLO sows the seeds of death
Not a stone is left to stand
When ANGLO flies across the land
After starting World War One
The ANGLO's work was still not done
So joining with the Pole and Jew
He made a new one: World War Two
To sate his thirst for Aryan blood
That he wanted, that he got
Now Dresden is devoid of cheer
Hans have fear; the ANGLO is here

>I, myself, am 1/4th Chickasaw.
MUUUUH HEERRRRIIITAAAAGGEEEEE

1/4 apache. My high cheekbones are a dead giveaway that I'm a native

Seminole here with Swinomish relatives, most of the tribal members and relatives I know are liberals. Feels bad, man.

lol, you are the niggers before niggers on the indian continent. a white trash choking on burgers after genociding natives.

kys fatfag

Please start up an armed ethno-nationalist rebellion.
Complete destruction of america through total intra-ethnic warfare. Return to tradition for all.
America must burn, the American empire must die.

Why was there never a serious militant red power movement or something like that?

>have natsoc political views
>have metis girlfriend
fuck me. I guess I'll hang on the day of the rope
But yeah, what's up my future in-laws?

polluting the frail genepool for the creation of the northwestern Haparace I see.

Don't be disparaged by true Americans. You have the soil and the blood and that's Infinitely more valuable than anything that America can make
which is through all illusions only the screaming gyre of soul-destruction.

Balkanization of America is the final solution to it's problems (which is inherent).

Inuit ethnostate when? We're literally all the same tribe with one culture.

Andrew Jackson gets shit for going against John Marshall's SCOTUS decision, but he did what needed to be done to keep the country safe.

Next time there's a terrorist attack in the US, Trump needs to shut it down no matter what the courts say. I don't think that even if he went against the decision of some pleb court anyone except (((democrats))), John McTraitor, and Lindsay Slaham my ass would care.

Half-breed chug here, full bloods need to be gassed. That's all, cya.

Getting drunk and beating your wife and kids isn't a culture.

gib native american gf pl0x

kek

I used to think us Paddies and Natives had a spirutal connection. But went to visit a few reservations. NOPE! they fucking hate Irish people more so than other whites because they said many of the soldiers old US army soldiers who killed their people were Irishmen.

wew.

We have more culture than any other native group combined

do eskimos count? I'm not one of them, but we get a lot of them from Greenland here. I just wanted to point out that even here you are depressed alcoholics on benefits

>Haparace
Natives aren't hapas
Mexico and Argentine aren't "hapa countries"

>Total population
>134,241
>Canada
>50.000

That suffices for a european micronation: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein but requieres some modesty and explotation of the current cuckmode in canada to its fullest.

The northeners are more asiatic and close to siberians. Your children will be finns.

>tfw no native cutie to smoke the peace pipe with while she licks your penile tip

1/4 Comanche here. I'm unironically a white supremacist at this point.

Natives are scum, Hispanics are ruining this nation, blacks have made a mockery of formerly great American cities.

It's a pretty depressing truthfully. Naturally, I'm the only one of my siblings that took after my mother and isn't "white-passing."

They did. It was defeated. We sent them to schools afterwards.

Watched "The Searchers" at our local art hosting place? Can't say inuit lifestyle looks great.
Apparently you guys have around average balkan/turk level intellegence, so I don't know why you can't pick yourselves up off the ground.

Can this copy pasta go away please..

Me and my friends had native names for each other as kids growing up. I was Lazy Horse. Because he always shit himself his name was Chief Brown Water

Do you guys
ACTUALLY
even care about >muh pipeline? It seems like such a stupid non-issue and it doesn't even go through your territory.
Is this just an excuse to cry about muh ancestors and attract attention to yourselves?

why did he do it

Drinking antifreeze* and beating your kid-wife*

>great asses
Indian here, the majority are hail damaged. Top asses in the world are white girls who squat.

Are those Mexicans?

what's the difference really

Native Americans deserve reparations.

You're not native, you're just earlier migrants.
No go eat a dick, you fraud.
Your "we wuz chiefz" doesn't cut it.

I'm 9% non-white because of fucking feather niggers.

feels pretty bad.

Got my DNA tested recently. 5% Native was a surprise.
Maybe I'll start wearing a feather around, eh?

>You should have been BLEACHED and that's it
Then the USA would be another Mexico

lel

German arent native in germany. Just early migrants then

Who is native then?
Bulgarians? Niggers?

your ancestor was a native fucker, I'm jealous. Literally went around and bleached someone

Niggers in Africa I would say
There's some fossil records to suggest that humans in China actually evolved in that location rather than migrating there.
The early Indo-European peoples were very migratory, they may be indigenous to Ukraine

that was obvious when you mentioned gamefaqs. hurr durr dae LUEshiiiiiieeet

>had 1/4 navajo neet gf but she became a feminist lefty and dumped me for a woman because political feminism
>anytime I hear about native americans now all I can think about is her

Fuck me I meant political lesbianism.

what's the difference?

Native americans have it the worse.

Most of them aren't even recognized by the Government.

Everyone rags on them, even though they make up 1% of the population.

Mexicans hate and envy them, and try to hijack the native american culture.

Liberals use them for every political debate to win their argument, and then fuck them over even harder by wanting mass immigration, further desecrating the land and diluting the population.

Are named after the most disgusting race on the planet.
Shit sucks bro.

Re: natives - Still pretty fucked up but in another 2 generations will probably be normal as more and more get tired of their own shit

Political lesbians hate munching carpet but do it anyways because they hate men more. Political feminists will suck a dick and then accuse that dick of rape.

That's not saying a lot

Implying they marry or can keep track of who/what sired who/what.

kek

>canadian

>knowing culture.

Not everyone agrees getting buttfucked by muslims and a fuccboi PM is culture.

More Indian than Elizabeth Warren

I used to think Natives were ok, growing up on the white side of town in South Dakota. then I worked at Walmart and found out that the 9th of every month is basically Black Friday, but for EBT (food stamps). these poor prairieniggers come with their screaming kids and fill three carts up with food, and then wait until midnight for the EBT servers to refill their monthly allowance. they buy a ton of shit food, including sweets from the bakery, and complain when you can't use EBT to buy "health food" shit (slimfast, etc.). if they buy anything with cash, it's expensive cosmetics and big-screen TVs. the people, young and old, are all rude and entitled as fuck.

I would've been totally racist against them, but then I noticed that every now and then I noticed that, NOT on EBT day, every now and then you'd get an actual, "tribal"-looking Native dude come into the store, likely from out of town, visiting or doing an event or something. they wear more traditional garb, dudes wear dangling earrings, etc. these guys are unilaterally kind, polite, and generally based.

it's just the poorfag prairieniggers who live on gimmedats, breed like crazy to get more gimmedats, barely work if at all, and have drug, alcohol, and gang-related problems. I hate them all. they live in the world the White Man gave them, don't care about their traditional culture at all except insofar as to get more assistance from the taxpayers.

I'm about 1/16th Mi'kmaq and 1/64th North Carolina Cherokee.

Scalp The Kikes, Race War Now

Florida, I was with a Micc girl for 12 years,haven't seen her for a couple years. She was cool as fuck

Apache were the final based tribe. Well half of them were... I forget which reservation was mostly cuck though.

I've worked with the Black foot and Black feet on environmental restoration. The American bands are farther removed from their traditions, and the increased psychic damage is palpable to an outsider. For any of you Bros on the rez, I just want to encourage you to give tradition a shot. As a believer in nationalism, I know your great nations can be more than they are at the moment. Maybe reach out to the Kainai elders, they seem to be doing a lot of good work with repatriation of artifacts. They might be good guides. Won't be replying. I don't have more to offer.

GIB CLAY

daily reminder its white mans land now tatanka

Only because nobody can be bothered to finish conquering you. If you lived on less shit land/ice your culture would have been erased just like all the other. Congrats.

>white people larping as natives thread
I'm either 1/4th or 1/8th Cherokee but I don't consider myself an injun. What's the point of this thread?

They made good HTML servers too

>http

You seem cool for being part native. Not all whiny and asking for gibs.

Comanche are one tribe I almost feel bad for though and sort of respect.

>lose war with apaches, lose land
>move to Texas and new Mexico, lose land to white man.
>move to mexico, kick Mexican ass for a few decades because you just don't give a shit anymore.
>eventually weaken enough to become conquered and end up like other tribes.

As far as native tribes go, it could be a worse history.

1/2 mexican. Like most natives and Mexicans desu

Hail damaged, kek

Perfect description

You don't get rewards for losing everything.

The last point made me feels bad for them

Bumpz

I have some Cherokee in me and am enjoying the genetic benefit of having hardly any body hair.

hello brothers and sisters

i am 3% cherokee, we must rise up and fight our oppressors

ᎰᎣᎢ ᏪᏊᏧᏕ ᏝᏘᎡ ᎣᏈ ᏉᎽᏕᎣ ᎪᏓ

I'd make some joke, but i'm a quarter Finnish and a quarter Ojibwe, and the rest is Scotch.
I'm destined for alcoholism.

My Great-great-Grandfather was Apache and anytime his kids would get in trouble at school he'd just tell the school
>It's cause they got that Apache blood! Makes us strong!
I wish I could have met him.

Maybe should gas yourself too jew

Sounds like a good role model. I mean that, I respect natives that legitimately appreciate and embrace their culture. Hard for them to do now though with so much forgotten.