Is it degenerate not to pull out while drunkenly rawdogging a bar hag?

Is it degenerate not to pull out while drunkenly rawdogging a bar hag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be degenerate to pull out. You don't want the white race to be bred out do you?

I like to spray everywhere like they do in the movies!

get off the internet grandpa

>hey user I have something to tell you

Only if you never gave your name and there's no way to trace your identity from receipts or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

That ID?
Prug Fddr?

>rawdogging a bar hag
user you should get tested

Not degenerate if you don't mind paying for the kid that you may have and not leaving a single mother to ruin society.

im pretty sure its degenerate to touch or even go near you

This girl would not look as cute if the picture was in color. You can see she has the retard Slavic Polish face.

I'd cum on her stocking soles

I've done that with three different girls I met that night at the bar. All three were bombshells. Always been able to control myself with others, even when being a retard and not wearing a condom. Must be something biological that I just really really really don't care about anything at that moment and do it anyway.

>pulling out, ever
Disgusting. What's even the point if you don't cum inside?
Though I've only ever fucked my wife and daughters, might be different if you're fucking random slags.

>worried about whether or not it is degenerate to creampie some slut he met at a bar
>doesn't realize it's degenerate to be rawdogging a bar hag

Mike Cernovich told me that you can just dump soap and water on your dick after you're done rawdogging and you won't get std's

What the fuck do you care? She's not gonna remember who she went home with anyway.

The bible says it's better to cum in the belly of a whore than spill your seed on the ground.

desu unless Whites start outbreeding niggers it's all over

If it comes in the form of pregnant White bar skanks filled with White trash seed, so be it

better than the alternative

We're in this war for the species, boys and girls. It's simple numbers. They have more.

I bet you think a positive test result is a good thing

>rawdogging a bar hag
Do you really want AIDS?

>I've only ever fucked my wife and daughters

>my daughters

>Grandpas so old they were alive before dna testing was a thing

>banging some bar slut and creating a single mom who will probably never have another child rather than finding a good woman and raising several children together

Great tactic.

Yeah, it's great. Every man should try out cumming in a girl he made himself. It's the best.
DNA is only useful if you have something to compare it to. There's no DNA registry of Chads.

I'll take that, too. I'd prefer it. But the numbers tell me things aren't going that way.

How do you avoid getting them pregnant and producing a fucked up God's reject status mongoloid? Or is the chance of that happening why you get off on fucking them?