Other urls found in this thread:

garyshood.com/rsclient/
pastebin.com/FtSwzukB
bloomberg.com/markets/rates-bonds/government-bonds/us
youtube.com/watch?v=vz_hMPF0GWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about poorfags? World 301?

301 is the poorfag world

Yeah, but most people aren't autistic enough to pay for bonds, so we should start focusing more on 301 as well with 330, just to cover more ground.

tommorow

do you have autism? 301 is f2p

plus this weekend is free membership, so no need to buy bonds

Is there a stream that we can watch?

event is tomorrow
free membership only for accs made before june 5th

Only if you made your account pre-june 5th.

Which most of Sup Forums just now made their accounts for this.

301 needs more support

we pay no gay

wew lads

Fucking Kek. Love runescape. I remember I got to lvl 68 when I was 12. Fun times, glad they're based

You should be banned for posting a vice link. Has reddit truly taken over this board?

>selling protest robes 4k
Yay capitalism

garyshood.com/rsclient/
Don't use the shitty in-game autotyper, text is hidden if public chat isn't set to autotype.

Gary's hood is the ideal client to use if you are using an alt. Interested to see what other quicksaves people have ready.

Here's the pastebin I made last thread that I have updated to include hate facts on transgender.

pastebin.com/FtSwzukB

Here's instructions on how to load a quicksave.
Put your quicksave.txt file in the same location as rsclient.exe. Make sure the file name is correct. Then open the autotyper, Go to file and load your quicksave.

>Jagex mods allegedly begin permanently banning people wearing the white robes

Good. Given the massive time investment of the game, seeing people get banned for saying hateful shit is almost as satisfying as seeing people get fired from their jobs for saying hateful shit. It's going to be really enjoyable watching this play out. People's mains got perma banned, justice felt good today.

need more people on 301

>people getting perma'd for saying hateful shit is satisfying
Do you really think Jagex banning this high volume of people is going to work out well for them?
Furthermore, they're alienating at least 50% of their OS community.

Bump for less gays.

>50%

this is the least factual thing i've ever read, i literally had to quit after a month of playing because homophobes, transphobes, misogynists and racists made up 90% of the userbase and that's not even a slight exaggeration, these people are out and proud white nationalists, fascists or nazis
i was really looking forward to experiencing some 2006 nostalgia but now i wouldn't touch runescape with an eight foot bargepole

I just wanna see SJWs on reddit cry

Sage
Autism spam thread

do players receive any sort of item or costume or fuckin anything for the pride "event"? or does everyone just cast orb of happiness up each other's assholes?

Will someone help a poorfag out tomorrow and donate some items?

so what you're saying is theyre alienating 90% of their playerbase, not 50?

fake and gay

Is there a stream that we can watch?

PENCED

Is anyone on a free world? I just logged on my old alt account

bitch, i own 3k worth of bonds

I think part of the 2006 nostalgia is that it also brought back the shitty people of 2006. I don't want that.

>people still play Runescape
Well I guess you have nothing better to sperg out about when you play a shitty mid-2000's game

>WTB 10k Protest Robes PST

Can you spare some?

Pretty sure the reddit, at least for the game is vastly against this as well.

pleas gib

bloomberg.com/markets/rates-bonds/government-bonds/us
2.84%, bought at 2.12. suck it

>mid 2000s game
>Not early 2000s

Game already died by 2005(technically 2004) when WoW came out.

Fuck off, you kike.

This outfit was like 120k

>player base overwhelmingly against it
>not even necessarily anti-gay, just don't want politically charged shit in a medieval fantasy game
>developers go ahead with it anyway

I just don't understand, I mean out of all the attention that 07scape needs instead of putting in new content or polishing things further they just decide to piss almost everyone off and then ignore the player base? Just rude tbqh senpai

WE GOT A TRAIN GOING

I just don't want politics in my other autistic friend simulator. Is that too much to ask?

>fury

>in game riot
why don't they start rioting IRL or DDoSing the servers
weak shit

minus the fury.

they had like 200k active players on a daily basis untill late 2008

How does somebody give a counter-argument to "just ignore it brah"?

Welcome to the gaming industry, selling out your supporters has become trendy.

>lol dude if you don't like pedos fucking children, just ignore it dude. It doesn't affect you.

Just ignore the MTX and EOC dude, doesn't have to bother you if you just ignore it.

Congrats retards, you fell for the meme

>mods have a gathering
>hey how can we bring more publicity and NEET bux to our shitty game that no one plays
>O i know! I'll make a fag event on a paid server, all the fags will join and all the neo nazi's will buy accounts to crash it

That doesn't dismiss the fact that they did it, and didn't even poll it. They just took it upon themselves to do it. Half of the problem is that they didn't poll it, even though 95% of the content in the game is polled.

By that logic they can ignore the anti-gay event protest too.

>children are harmed
>no one is harmed

Not the same, you're an idiot. Like, fuck the pride shit, but fuck you too.

I heard Runescape wanted to have a black pride event as well.
>make a black character
>beat up citizens/guards
>pickpocket everything
>spam cooked chickens and watermelons everywhere
>be a general thug
>trigger jagex

well, losing 90% of their userbase would be worth sticking it up for the faggots eh?
Social justice before capitalism!
Be ware of being assassinated by butthurt Chinese overlords MootKKK

keep shooting

lol faggot, enjoy being a pansy bitch the rest of your life

>But those are not comparable at all. One affects the economy, the other is a complete gameplay overhaul. This is just a weekend-long event with an untradeable scarf item.

What do?

>free membership for this weekend
>buy accounts

kek

>>children are harmed
>>no one is harmed
First prove both of those are true without exception.

>ONLY FOR ACCOUNTS BEFORE 5TH JUNE

autist

Only if u made an account before june 5th, and I assume most people on pol heard the news after.

>nobody plays RS
Also, you realize that it's f2p, right?

archive it you stupid nigger faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vz_hMPF0GWA

Children are raped? True

No one is harmed by a pride event? True

Prove it how? Some stupid video game has a "pride" event and some autists freak out. Like nigga who gives a flying fuck? Time to get a fucking life. Tell mommy to cancel your account and move to a better game.

"Hey we are gonna do stupid shit from now on"
"I'm going to keep playing but moan about it!

the "shitty people" of 2006 sustained the industry and never left
kys queer

What if studies show that the children that participate in these grooming activities receive a net benefit from the interaction and consent?

I hate pedos but I don't see how people can advocate for homos without seeing how the exact same principles can be applied to pedos.

Sup Forums wide reminder to read "A Queer Thing Happend to America". Completely changed how I viewed this issue.

get your quest cape nigga

Oh I also forgot to throw "Weeds" everywhere

>Choose to ignore it...

"Go to sleep silly Goyim nothing to see here!"

oi where the fuck is this from, I remember that from a childhood book or something

yeah I know right, no reason to be yelling it.

So then they go to world 301 retards

Ignoring the argument point, the server the pride event is hosted on is a paid server, there's only like 3 FTP servers with no relevance to the riot.

Nope. You MUST submit to blatantly homosexual propaganda NAO

>tfw you play superior RS3 instead of a shitty private server now with extra gay pride events

Holy shit this is pure gold

Nobody at all is going to buy a membership solely to go to the protest.

Both forced in by Jagex. Would you be okay with them removing the wild and free trade again without a poll?

better argument is
>if an adult consents to have her partner masturbate with his dead body after death you should just ignore it - it's two consenting adults they're not hurting anyone
>if two adults agree to cannibalize each other you should just ignore it - nobody is getting hurt
anything similar to that, preferably something that would offend and disgust a liberal and make them agree it should be legal and forces them to confront their hypocrisy

>superior

Didn't they make armadyl gay in RS3?

Noobs

You can get a membership with in game gold

#lizardsquad

No idea, he hasn't been relevant since he killed bandos

her dead body*

This is decent. Moves the focus away from "but ur just a homophobe" and onto the fact that this was unpolled. Thanks user.

Please show me these peer reviewed studies.

www.hiddenmysteries.org/health/effects/pedophilia.html
>many sourced studies and professionals

Just play vscape.