MSM already backpedalling?

It looks like CNN is already trying to lower the expectations for Comey's questioning tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

snappytv.com/tc/4940643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conspiracy fail. Lol

Hmmmm

Of course they are - they spent two weeks hyping Comey's testimony as the final nail in the coffin that would get the ball rolling on Trump's impeachment. Then with less than 24 hours to go it comes out that Comey's testimony is going to amount to "no, he didn't do anything wrong, he was never under investigation, and he didn't ask me to do anything illegal".

I'd be panicking too if I were them.

will normies ever recover?

He wanted loyalty to the American people not to himself. Nothing to see here.

this is the juicy part
it p much destroys the MUH RUSSIA narrative

Comey fucked the Dems again ayy lmao

Are there actual recordings of this, or is it literally just that fucking 'memo'?

Just saw this...

snappytv.com/tc/4940643

Holy fuck did Dershowitz take Toobin apart. It's like he was a first year law student. Has Toobin ever tried a case? Is this seriously CNN's legal expert? No wonder they're a joke. That was embarrassing.

Go and check it out, Toobin looks like a bully just took his lunch money...

WHAT THE FUCK
I PROMISED TO OPEN MY BAR EARLY
FUCK YOU CNN

reading his prepared statement, the only thing I get from it is that Comey is a bit touched in the head. in what world can't Trump even talk to his fucking FBI director without it being a Varys/Littlefinger short story.

bump

fuck Really fake news... fuck CNN, traitors all of them.

jew bastard Hillary voting pedo Dershowitz has been quite based this last month

Check out the stuttering after Anderson kicked it back to him. Toobin was undeniably BTFO. He's so fucking dumb he prefaces his statements with "I think" and Dershowitz is simply stating facts

Do you really want to know what this whole thing boils down to?

HSBC vs Goldman.

>Harris wants an answer. Senators want her to let it go.

This is even more misleading because at least Comey's open testimony will ruin their lack of specificity. The Harris thing is a bold faced perpetuated propagandistic lie. She talked down to Rogers and Coates, refused to let them respond, literally saying no, sir when they requested to respond to her statements (the opposite of wanting an answer) and then when criticized on it made a big face. Fucking libs.

Trump is a clown, not a skilled politician, not a lawyer. He was simply saying stuff he thought a commander in chief would say. He was aping movies and tv shows.

This whole witch hunt is ridiculous. Nobody in Washington is intimidated by Trump, I mean, come on...

Up

Post yfw reverse tour de france

It's an improvement from the usual headline:

IMPEACHMENT SO FAST

It's pretty fucking obvious he's not gonna say shit, he never does.

Toobin shouldn't even be on the same channel as Dershowitz.

Wait, trump asked him to let flynn go? I mean....

I don't understand, like let him go as in trump firing him or trump asking him not to prosecute him or what?

>Let him go Jim

They were dating

can't wait until we never have to hear about this boring ass comey nonsense again.

empeach him!

WaPo are doubling down, claiming Comey is presenting prima facie evidence of obstruction.

Nervous man, etc.

Might be recordings, it'll depend on if Trump tweets them during the testimony
I doubt it but a man can dream

Comey writes like a faggot

youd think theyd get tired of losing

It's almost as if your imaginary television boogie man simply repeats current events and has no interest in who wins any specific argument.

Jesus Christ is that thing even a human?

Fake News to plant a seed
Backpedal to save face
rinse
repeat