Why are millennial women uninterested in being a good house wife as they prefer to work?

Why are millennial women uninterested in being a good house wife as they prefer to work?

Is cooking, cleaning, and raising children without having to work really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theyre Not

The media is just belittling their feminine energy so they don't use it properly and invert their own intentions

Jews

They've been brainwashed to think that getting dicked by 50 chads in their 20's and foregoing kids and/or becoming a single mother is "empowering".

Nothing like becoming an STD-infested, 1.5 miles worth of dick through your cunt whore b the time you're 24, eh!?

being fat, overworked, unhappy and childless is what women strive to be nowadays because that's what they're told is best for them

>millennial women
>work
i think you mean "have jobs"

Houses husband here I take care of the kids. My wife makes more anyway so I hang out with my kids, smoke media weed and cash my disabiliy check for anxiety each month. I know tons and tons of men doing the same thing. If women want to work ducking let them

I know I'd rather work than have to clean a bathroom that someone else uses

You can't be independent while being a housewife, and personal independence has been hailed as the highest value at the same time as the security for a housewife, traditional marriage as a sacred life long bond, has been systematically destroyed via legal and cultural devaluation.

I'd rather fuck a robot than a biothot tbph

I fucking rage when I see women with short hair. WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? It's such a fucking boner killer, only a faggot prefers women with masculine hair styles.

Because millennial men are fucking losers who can't do anything right. So women are doing shit themselves.

Same

Biocunts could be programmed to be absolutely loyal to you. Could design them to bear white children.

TFW luddites will fight against this, even though it's the only true way to save the white race

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEE

Have you acted upon those closeted homosexual desires yet, Jack?

I'm glad you agree meteor man, we won't be waiting long with first gens hitting the market before 2020

>self-repairing hymen so it's always a virgin
>instant lubrication
>fully articulated musculature in passage
>artificial digestive system filters and recycles semen into fuel
>self cleaning floral scent
>variety of voice modules
>preprogrammed positions and flexibility

they hate this unnatural state feminism has put them in. that's why so many are on psych drugs and are all fucked up. the ones who aren't just get by through acting like work is a social event. observe women in the office on facebook, texting, taking selfies, talking to everyone. it's a mess

Because they have to. Real estate pricing means both partners work or they take a massive decrease to quality of life

Exactly, based leaf.

Luddites should understand that artificial wombs will be a godsend for the white race.

We can literally edit genetics to spawn absolute, superior whites.

How could anyone be against that, unless they're a hyper-religious nutcase?

it's because people want to evolve already. you know progress. so we arent in the fucking stone age anymore.

Indoctrination.

I've met a few that change after they grow older and realize they've been manipulated for political gain.

Because they never saw their mothers do that. Someone only has tradition and culture if society teaches them.

Are you like 10?

>Hurr durrr you're gaaaay

Someone women can pull off short hair, others can't.

because james broke her

I understand where some of them are coming from, that the current regime will use them to spawn more niggers. But the muh naked girl in a wheat field guys are retarded
the real doll and ds doll ones apparently will have many of those features minus cum fuel and self repairing hymen but you don't really need to worry about that.

Dude I am American men are increasingly just taking care of the kids and staying home. My wife makes a good living and women are now the majority of tje American workforce.
It's time for men to be the homemakers. We deserve it and it's time to let women work themselves to death. A matriarchy is pretty great

youtube.com/watch?v=JYiHczkAvi8

all of the other women working diluted the labor market and lowered wages.

now men can't afford to be the single household income

Every time I see a 20 something white woman in a professional job I think why aren't you home with your 3-5 children. They should be reminded they are destroying the west.

The jobs of the future are better suited to women anyway. Why not let men drop out and care for kids while women make thw money? I haven't worked in 6 years bc my wife makes money. I cash a disability check that covers thw mortgage

They prefer neither domesticy nor work. They want to Eat, Pray, Love on the taxpayer's dime.

how do you even convince a woman into that scenario when you have anxiety and she makes dosh? and don't just tell me you're a chad

Sorry, women aren't your breeding mares.

>biothot
made me chuckle

until your wife decides she polyamorous :^)

Oh, I faked the anxiety. Getting disability is piss easy. And this way no day care, no need for a maid etc. I play vidya a lot and insurance covers my weed. We have 2 kids and want 2 more.
I dunno, I eat pussy really well and we love each other

Why are you uninterested in being a good house father and prefer to work?
Is cooking, cleaning, and raising children without having to work really that bad?

Do you get those coincidentally- timed 'headaches?'

Those probably aren't even your kids, moron.

grats bro, hope i can make it there some day.
>tfw no mistress to be her studly boytoy

>Is cooking, cleaning, and raising children without having to work really that bad?
stuck at home all day cleaning shitstains out of underwear and scrubbing toilets and shit?
you think this is an interesting future, user?
why don't you be a house nigger and watch the kids while your wife works?

It's fucking fantastic. I raid TBC wow all day and play with my kids. No clue why women have this up but I know 5 or 6 other guys who were working and quit to stay at home

im sorry to hear about that man, I really hope the divorce goes well for you. Women aren't biologically capable of supporting men, they will always view you as pathetic and weak, and you will get dumped eventually.

I don't even blame them for this its just how their bodies/minds work.

They are. Enjoy work tomorrow gonna go with my guid and run Burning Crusade all night

this
also, once you're 40 with kids and your husband divorces you to marry some other bitch what the fuck are you going to do being that old with no fucking skills and kids to support?
don't say alimony or child support because half the motherfuckers out there aren't paying that bullshit

Been together a decade. Sorry you are a faggot who is tied up in mythical gender roles. The age of man is over; women rule society now

you even act like more of a faggot when someone calls you out for crying about stranger's hair choices

Social marxism appeals to the feels and provided validation.
Women suck this shit up too as they are addicts to feels and validation. Essentially, you're seeing the result of a successful propaganda/brainwashing campaign.

To be fair working as a woman is probably pretty great. Treated with kid gloves at every job and every cent you make is pure spending money since you very likely have men paying for all most of your shit anyway

This destroys the west though and the white race, I'm sure you agree... you just actually want that and hide behind the feminist propaganda.

>The age of man is over
don't let your wife see this.

You can. Just let go of fake pride and be a family man. I love for my kids. I got to watch my son beat Super Mario.Bros 3 today without using the pipe shortcut.
Couldn't be prouder

>wake up
>make breakfast
>send kids off to school
>vacuum house
>spend the rest of the day reading/watching TV/shitposting/playing vidya, keep laundry moving
>pick kids up from school
>dick around for an hour
>make dinner
>run dishwasher
>spend the evening doing whatever
>repeat next day, just different chores

So hard

Who is this semen demon?

Well what I mean more is finding a women who feels the same way your wife does. most women are still prudish and dismissive towards men that aren't of outstandingly higher status than them

you sound like a massive faggot....it entertains me to no end thinking about you getting so butthurt that a stranger doesn't want to be trapped at home shitting out children
>muh ur destroying muh west
jesus fucking christ, user

> Muh white genocide
This is why I married a black woman. White society is insane and white women are worthless.
Grow up

the true red pill is that women will never be happy. they'll either bitch about being stuck home all day (when they literally aren't) or they'll bitch about having to work.

can't win boys.

Underrated Post

Is the latest dota 2 tournament any good?

There's literally no way to know if the differences aren't obvious without testing, and I guarantee your wife has zero respect for you. She's probably flirting with her coworkers if she isn't cheating on your already.

Shes probably sleeping with her Boss and you know it. You're a literal cuck

Just find decent girls who aren't corrupted by feminist ideology. I'm 25 first year attorney, starting a relationship right now with a 20 y/o Chemistry graduate going for her PhD. Plus she also loves backpacking. Met her at my youth group at church, great place to pick up decent girls.

It's not a guarantee, but the average girls you find there are better than uni or a Tinder date for sure. Look for common interests. It's really not that hard.

>sage in the name field

>So hard
who said it was hard? most people don't find playing vidya like a man-child and jerking off to anime fulfilling
some people enjoy a patrician profession instead vapid time-killing activities all day

Marry a black or Hispanic woman. As long as you are loyal it's all good. The sole problem I have is my wives sister's and cousins trying to fuck me. I never let myself be alone with them

>unloaded and set up jobsite for boss so he would teach me and this woman how to properly install a traditional window
>woman just walks with him up to jobsite later
>he kisses her ass the whole time while she just talks about her cat for a solid 2 hours of deinstalling the buildings windows
>she is garbage at the entire process but begins to boss me around and tell me how to properly glaze a window within finishing one single munton area and having me finish the rest
>starts telling the boss how there needs to be more women in construction
>stands around while I finish then critiques my primer coat despite having zero painters experience
>doesn't help clean up the site
>literally get zero recognition from boss the entire time

gr8 b8 m8, had me going there for a moment

Dont you two get bored? What about your goals/dreams?

I mean if your goal is just to be the best stay at home dad and raise kids, then you are rocking it. Idk maybe you have a side job or something, I feel like I would get bored though. What's it like?

Or you could lobotomize all women at birth

So not one person here knows who this chick is?

Why should women care about appealing to YOU?

Lot of cucks out today

who gives it a shit
it's their dumb lives
let them fuck it up how they see fit
giving up your personal dream to please some stranger on the internet is about as nigger tier as it gets

/thread

Kek

She is black I am white and the kids are very pale and look exactly like me, even have my families forehead.
Sorry you are a mad faggot, enjoy dying alone while working all day

Because the modern family can't afford to not have both parents bring home some kind of income. Nobody is getting raises fast enough to beat inflation.

And you think women feel this way?

Enjoy your commute tomorrow. Gotta go raid Kara and BT with my guild.

Fucking get a life beta queer.

Atheist and pro white genocide? Shocker.
>>>/rules/global/2

Attention. She gets no attention when just kind of substandard in appearance, so they go out of their way to look uglier and catch more attention. It's pretty simple, really.

How are women this easy to brainwash?

because theyre human beings and being stuck in the fkn house doing the same chores every day can drive you insane
every human wants to feel like they make money and have financial security incase anything with their husband happens
if youre married and rely entirely on your husband for money then he can abuse you

If you are an active parent that is trying to do the best for your children it is hard being home all day. I have done it a couple times to give my wife a break, but after a day, I would rather be at work.

That being said, the breakdown of the family is one of the main reasons the world is so F'ed. The pressure to have the spouse work is very great in today's current environment.

i see your point but youll make a terrible mother

cuck

Soe Gschwind-Penski

it's not that the work is bad, it's that there's no honor in it.

>She is black I am white
BAHAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT I WAS A FUCK UP

Everything was OK until they started shaving their pussies :(

No, kids will keep you busy. I love playing vidya with my son and tea partiers with my daughter.
I love my family and it beats some pointless job

it's really not that bad being a western housewife. chores take a few hours at most. rest of your time is yours. maybe it's rough for a few year when kids are really young.

They saw so many of their parents' marriages fail that they don't consider married life to be permanent or an effective solution to living. They see knowing how to do a job as a necessity, rather than an inconvenience.

plus the jews pushing feminism

There is no greater honor than raising upstanding citizens.

> Muh white genocide
What a piece.of trailer trash you must be. No one cares about racism towards whites

this. People call the right wing sexist, but it's the left who constantly puts traditional femininity down. That's why I hate woman hate shit here as well. The true redpill is realizing that men and women are separate in their natural roles yet equally important for a healthy society.