I screw over Mexicans, Chinese, and Niggers as a job

Ask me anything Sup Forums. Former NEET here that decided to make money doing the one thing I'm actually good at: selling shit and swindling niggers.

I run shops out of 3 different flea markets each week. During winter I run one out of an indoor one. I sell fake NFL gear, video games, computer products, home appliances. I mostly fuck over niggers on the prices and sell shit I know is fake. I make usually around one thousand dollars a week doing this shit. I dumpster dive for a lot of my products too

AMA looking to help out any former losers who might want to get a Sup Forums approved job like mine screwing over niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

jewelosco.com/our-company/traditions-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you suck cocks

Do you sell fake Pokemon packs? If so you should kill yourself

checked

but you're a fucking gypsy user

Came here for the rare.

If they're clean, smooth, and attractive it can be really fun

What happens when the niggers try to steal your stuff?

so OP your basically a gypsie?

Who would swindle who between a gypsy, a jew and a chink?

>I screw over Mexicans, Chinese, and Niggers as a job
Since when do swap meets accept EBT?

>Do you sell fake Pokemon packs?

No don't even have a clue what that is. I mainly sell fake NFL gear I get off Ali Express. Niggers will buy NFL jerseys for 100 dollars if they think they're real.

I usually stitch on authentic NFL logos on them that I buy for cheap off the internet to make them think they're real. I'll buy like 8 jerseys for 10 dollars each and sell them for 50 plus each

Pic related. A nigger bought this shitty fake jersey I got for 10 dollars for 70 bucks off me. Thought it was completely real

And what about you fags? Are you office working homos with no freedom, kissing ass to the HR sluts and pretending to understand Mohammad's babble?

Congratulations on being a kike OP. You're no better than the dindus you swindle.

How much for Pontiac sign?

>he's talking about this on Sup Forums
>he doesn't know that you don't mess with football
>inb4 NFL v& you
lmao

Well I have an associates degree and make twice what you do after taxes to siy in an air conditioned building 36 hours a week so...

>stitch

not using superglue to be even more economically efficient

don't brag about shit you could go to prison for

>Congratulations on being a kike OP.
How is bringing a knife to a gun fight rational? White people keep getting screwed since we don't expect our enemies to play by the rules.

this
you're literally a Jew, a rag-selling merchant jew

You're a kike, aren't you OP. But good on you for swindling nigs, chinks, and spics instead of whites. They're the ones who fall for Jewish tricks the most AND they're incredibly irresponsible with money.

Have had this happen many times actually. I scream at them. After I call them out I tell the market owners and get them kicked out for life
I guess
Kek. Mexicans come to find toys for their 12 illegitimate kids and come for work tools too. Which they always get fucked over on prices for. Niggers come for the fake clothing like fake ray bans, fake timberlands and shit. Chinese people come to buy stuff they can actually use like cheap home appliances

Those chinese niggers are hard as fuck to deal with. Very good at bartering

Was this a long time ago, since he doesn't even play for them anymore?

You rednecks in the south are getting swindled by your republican politicians yet you still elect them. Who's the real fool here?

What do ya do m8

You are screwing private corporations.
Niggers know it's counterfeit shit.
They just want bling bling.
But a filthy nigger should have no right to use a white man's brand if he's not paying for it.

I was wondering when Jews were going to show-up in this thread. It's like whack-a-mole.

Checked.

Every have problems with the Cops?
Do you carry a .45 or shotgun when selling?
Ever piss off the wrong vato or nigger?

I used to work at a swap meet selling shitty old software/video game CDs. Mostly old Whites/Spics bought stuff for the grandkids for the "interweb computer machine".

>he unironically doesn't know what Pokemon is
>claims to have been a NEET
Guys... this shit doesn't add up

I enjoy stitching them in honestly. I also paint the jerseys to make them seem more real.
I can't go to jail. The worst thing that can happen is I could get kicked out of the markets I go to for selling fake products

The towns run the markets and they know people sell fake shit. They just have some faggot come around each morning to check your stock and as long as you show them that you have "real" logos for your shit then they consider it that you're selling real products
White people most come and lurk around at what people are selling but don't buy too much. But holy shit around the holidays I make so much off of middle class people and suburban moms who are too cheap to buy their kids the real thing

>fat white trash faggot who hocks useless shit to niggers that he buys from chinks further devaluing North American industry thinks he'll find sympathy on Sup Forums

Fuck off you degenerate fat fuck. Get a real job.

What about dumpster diving for empty bottles of branded beauty products and stuff like Tide or even top shelf liquor and then filling them with the cheapest alternatives? Also, with some simple print design skills, it is easy to counterfeit CDs.

>selling shit and swindling niggers.
The money they use to pay for your fake shit comes from welfare checks courtesy of US taxpayers. In a sense, you are swindling hard working Americans.

Kick ass idea where do you get your "product". Like most dumpsters are filled with shit.

>former loser
>selling fake goods like a kike
kysf

>I make money by applying nigger-logic to how to run a business.

Fucking gas yourself.

The Gypsy will steal from the Jew and the Chink, the Chink will start a very bullshit unbalanced trade thing with the Jew and the Gypsy, and the Jew will sooner or later sue the Gypsy and the Chink. This continues on in a cycle ad infinitum.

>Answer?
I don't fucking know

How do you not get beat up by returning customers?

Serious question though: where do you get all your merch from? Ebay? AliExpress? Do any of your customers know its fake?

There's nothing wrong when you steal back what Niggers steal

The best part is that eventually some nigger is going to find out his shit is fake, and he'll come back and rob or kill OP.

you sell used cars?
sell used cars

I'm a broke looser and I am totally stealing this idea

Liquor is sealed, wouldn't work. Procuring empty tide bottles would be too much work for not enough profit.

>Was this a long time ago, since he doesn't even play for them anymore?
Nah the nigger just saw the jersey and said he was a fan of Marshall and a Bears fan so he wanted it. Lots of people just collect the jerseys
>Every have problems with the Cops?
Dumpster diving at a local Gamestop I got told by an officer to fuck off and that they had been watching me take stuff from the dumpster for weeks.
>Do you carry a .45 or shotgun when selling?
I have a knife but the areas I sell in are quite safe and have security guards
>Ever piss off the wrong vato or nigger?
Yeah. One time some mexican threatened to come back and fight me because when he was looking through my shit he asked me if one of the tools I had worked. I had no clue so I told him yeah, apparently when he was observing it he noticed a part was missing that was needed to make it work. He got pissed and started yelling at me for "trying to screw him over" when in reality I just had no idea what the thing was that he was trying to buy. He walked away but said he was going to come back for me
I know what Pokemon is you fucking nigger I just don't know what "fake Pokemon packs" are

Yeah and I sell bootleg anime figures at the flea market too. They’re not as popular as the small toy cars that children can drive.

the cards. Packs of fake cards. Are you literally retarded?

Poor
Old
Ni**er
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac

Youre a faggot and you WERE trying to rip that spic off. You sell fake jerseys, of course the tools are also broke you fucking jew. Your excuses are hilarious. You gonna get gutted bro

Does your local GameStop throw away perfectly functioning games and controllers and shit? What's the most you've ever made from selling one item?

Are you that fucker I saw laughing his ass off after selling the obviously fake Payton jersey to the big fat nog at swap-o-rama in Alsip?

>Kick ass idea where do you get your "product". Like most dumpsters are filled with shit.
Most of my shit is bought off Ebay or Ali Express or various other websites. I dumpster dive at Gamestops around my state. My friend also works at a local Gamestop and before he throws shit out he calls me to just give it to me.
That is a great idea but lots of that shit might be broken. Believe it or not retail stores like TJ Maxx often keep really nice shit for a while then just throw it out and not lock their dumpsters.
Whatever honestly. U.S. tax payers fund niggers I don't, I take from them. If you pay state income tax, property tax, sales tax. In some way you're funding a nigger and there's nothing we can do about it.
You would be surprised at how stupid people are. No one ever knows what I'm selling is fake. Especially with the NFL shit. It's hard for niggers to distinguish what's real and what isn't>Serious question though: where do you get all your merch from? Ebay? AliExpress? Do any of your customers know its fake?
Yes mostly those two and dumpster diving. The internet and also I meet a lot of people who have lots of old shit in their house just ready to get rid of it so they give it to me. Fucking idiots don't know they're junk can make them thousands of dollars
Do it man. I make tons of money and I do no work at all

While scamming is a shitty thing to do, I have to say that's pretty lulzy, especially scamming nignogs

we get it bro you dont like black people but guess what you're worse you're a flea market shitbag proto-jew that lacks the self awareness of your place on the social ladder because you are in denial that black people have piss away moeny to spend on your shit while you scrape by selling rich Ching Lee's knockoff merch hahahaha go back to being NEET it's less pathetic

better to buy goods from a white than to have the niggers waste their coin on drugs and stupid shit. moron.

scams and spam
TURN ME ON

>tfw you will never experience anywhere near the pleasure and satisfaction of cow #153

>the cards. Packs of fake cards. Are you literally retarded?
Oh well no I don't sell those
>Youre a faggot and you WERE trying to rip that spic off. You sell fake jerseys, of course the tools are also broke you fucking jew. Your excuses are hilarious. You gonna get gutted bro
Lmao whatever man if anyone ever tries anything they immediately get arrested
>Does your local GameStop throw away perfectly functioning games and controllers and shit? What's the most you've ever made from selling one item?
Yeah controllers, games, sometimes even systems. They don't just throw out broken shit. They will literally throw out shit that is simply taking up space in the back when they get new games or shipments in that are going to need the space and take priority. The most I've ever made off a jersey was 150 and I made over 300 on an Xbox One bundle.

It's not so much about making lots of money on one item. It's about selling lots of items but making sure you make more money you got them for. Your goal is mostly to sell more than you buy and make at least over like 800-1000 dollars every day you're selling

>I make usually around one thousand dollars a week doing this shit.
>I dumpster dive for a lot of my products too
>AMA looking to help out any former losers

TOP MOTHERFUCKING KEK!!!!

There is nothing pathetic about making money on your own terms using your own mind. It's not real scamming like calling up old ladies for their CC number and shit, just selling low quality products for a mark up which is typical retail.

I make loads of money doing this and pay no income tax faggot how does that feel? I also don't need some wageslave cuckboy job just to get by. All I need to do is order shit off the internet, go to the markets 3 times a week and stay there all day at my shop, and I enjoy every second of it.

If you're at school paying loans, a wageslave, or a NEET you're a bunch of faggots who aren't worth the ground I walk on, and you fell for the "get a real job" meme

I wasn't that guy but good for him

Super Jew Sale

1.) buy all discount brand milk, eggs, and meat, food items

2.) Sell it as organic, non GMO, fair trade, super ethical, expensive food with imaginary brand, to white people, and other trendy ignorant fools

3.) Profit and run !

>doesn't declare income
>imports counterfeit NFL gear into the country from Alibaba
Be careful, user. You should be saving money and aiming to put your sales and other skills to a more legal business asap.

>making $50k is a lot of money
>doesn't realize scamming niggers and Mexicans will result in bring followed home one night robbed beaten and shot.

Dude I am so jealous of your dumpster diving.

Literally white trash being a nigger kike

think this could work in a 75% white community?
DESU our local flea market seem to be very white affairs from the outside

Also any tips other on making them passable? I'm probably going to try this.

I know a 65 year old guy that does this. He's in bankruptcy and has two storage units filled with shit no one will ever buy.

The man is a genius I pity your lack of vision

This guy has the right idea

Super market butcher makes $2k a week where I live and he doesnt have to be a kike. OP gonna get fucked hard

>genius
Nobody accused the Jews of bring dumb!

The difference is that the Jews do things that are immoral BUT legal and profitable unlike this niggerkike.

OK NOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE TERMINATED BY NIGGERS

I still live with my mom so the law doesn't give a shit about me. If I lived alone it would attract attention but they're not going to care about some guy selling fake shit. If anything they would track me thinking I'm a drug dealer and when they learn I make my money this way wouldn't care. I have loads of money saved one day I could open a business but right now I'll just save my money because doing what I do right now works out amazing.
I probably make around more than 50k considering during the Holiday season I make over 1000 daily. Also what do you do for work? Dumpster diving to sell shit to niggers is the real redpill you faggot. Guarantee you're some wageslave in debt nigger
Honestly it makes it 10x harder to sell to whites. Like I said whites usually just lurk and only buy shit if they need it. They aren't that frivolous with their cash. Although if you live in a rural area with a lot of football fans the NFL jersey scheme can definitely work. Sell jerseys of your local team because those will sell more than randoms. Also buy jerseys of generic popular players. To make them passable just iron them and make them nice, paint them if you need to, compare them to real ones and see how legit they look

>Super market butcher makes $2k a week where I live

Holy shit where do you live? I make $2.8k a week but am an engineer with advanced degrees!

Bruh no way I work at Wendy's as a chef I make 300k annual

>super market butcher
>makes over $100k/yr
things which never happened

>I still live with my mom so the law doesn't give a shit about me.
Niggers gonna gang rape his mother and he'll still be arrest for counterfeiting lel

Nigger try's to come on my property I can shoot them legally. Also I live in the suburbs where niggers aren't allowed and if someone was following me by the time I'm near my street it would be VERY easy to tell I was being followed

Store manager at a big grocery chain location can make up to $200k. I'd say it's plausible depending on the state. $100k isn't what it used to be.

Gigs up. This is an RP thread boys. Let the neet fantasize

> the law doesn't give a shit about me
>I have loads of money saved
The law gives enough of a shit about you to take that money off you in a lawsuit. Importing counterfeit NFL is taken seriously, you really should respect the IRS and the willingness of agencies to go after big-brand counterfeiters. Just saying, buy bitcoin with that money or something

>Store manager at a big grocery chain location can make up to $200k.
lol no

I live in the New York tristate. I think I might go in search for the flea market with the most diversity. Kek first time for everything. Thanks a lot user. I think you figured out how to get the affirmative action money back.

OP supports the Chinese. Can't even buy American.

You mean your mom lives in the suburbs.

he's waiting to die

ya caught me, I was just pulling numbers out of my ass. It was based on the Albertsons store manager having a brand new corvette when I worked in the same strip-mall as them in high school. Obviously bought with her husband's money.

>The law gives enough of a shit about you to take that money off you in a lawsuit. Importing counterfeit NFL is taken seriously, you really should respect the IRS and the willingness of agencies to go after big-brand counterfeiters. Just saying, buy bitcoin with that money or something
You bring up a good point but honestly what I do isn't significant enough for them to want to track me down. Also the flea markets I sell at are filled with other vendors who sell fake shit so if the towns actually cared they would've shut these places down a long time ago

OP IS LIAR. NIGGERS SHOP WALMART

>I live in the New York tristate. I think I might go in search for the flea market with the most diversity. Kek first time for everything. Thanks a lot user. I think you figured out how to get the affirmative action money back

Do it up man. Good luck and have fun. It's time to take back the welfare we gave them bro

Yeah she does. I like living with her though because I would have much less money saved if I actually had to pay for food

So are you.

>implying you have to have a EBT card to be subhuman

Exactly. You're a welfare nigger living off your mom.

>Albertsons store manager
Jewel Osco is owned by Albertsons - jewelosco.com/our-company/traditions-history/ Their managers dont make $200k/yr, and new Corvettes aren't that expensive, they start at 55k.

>in high school
Corvettes would have been even cheaper back then. And if you were to lease it, you would pay even less.

>her husband's money
Women dont buy corvettes either