Gibs for Pay

It wasn't enough to relax admissions, give full ride scholarships, and have diversity quotas. We gotta pay the dindus to not do nuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone who thinks you can pull a gang banger off the streets and make him a productive member of society is a fool.

Did Aaron Hernandez teach them nothing?

who will hire a felon?

my dad always says:

"you can take a nigga out of the hood but you cant the hood out of a nigga"

Basically, no matter how much money you give them they will always manage to regress to the mean

We already kinda do this; it's called FAFSA. Fat lot of good it does us.

can we just give every single black person everything they want for a year and then send them all to africa once that year is up and they're still doing tons of crimes and wrecking every city they live in and blaming white people? sick of this slow drip of additional gibs with no results

"i wuz wantin to go to school and get my masters in engineering. but i was just too busy. keepin a corner and slingin dope takes a lot of work."

You can effectively create a "Slave Class" by making them dependent on your organization for supplies/funds/food/etc.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

ok frankie boi

is this a playable PlanetSide2 class?

wow frank, good idea. this must be why the luminarty pays u da big bucks

i don't want "former" gang members on the campus where the other students are. Colleges are for studying, not for reducing recidivism rates.

already there selling weed they might as well learn something

do you hate american niggers more than african niggers?

Bring back segregation already.

Or alternatively offer them 100k to fly to Africa where they can live out their days as ACTUAL kings (100k in shithole money is a fucking yuge amount), and never allow them to return. BAM. Murder rates have just dropped by 9/100,000 overnight.

Even the gangbangers that go to college willingly are retards

"nigga, you ready to fuck some skanks and blow some fools away tonight"

"nah homey, I gots to study for midterms"

yes that's even better. you could reduce all law enforcement budgets, prisons, etc as soon as the planes leave the runway and this would probably pay for itself right away. way better than my idea

I went to the grocery store after 8 hours of work to afford $50 dollars of groceries this week and rent I don't want to speak of. In front of me was a mexishit that didn't speak english using an EBT card for $120 worth of food. I bet those shits get free rent too.

Fuck this earth. Fuck this nation. Fuck taxes.

High velocity lead injections are far more cost effective

Problem is shithole money is such shit, the inflation caused by the massive sudden influx of 6 gorillian negrocanus americanus into kangz land with that much American currency, they would destabilize the area.

Wtf, I want to break the law now
>Tfw US Army vet
>signed away my life for 3 years
>almost died multiple times
>have stress issues and joint pain because muh Airborne Hoah!
>looking to get 1800 a month, no housing or anything else

>be nigger
>been robbing stores since I could remember
>dindu nuffin all my life, killed 2 people for frontin' on ma turf
>sell drugs, make all kinds off money getting middle school kids high off PCP
>Social worker side hoe hooks me up with 2k a month, free basketball scholarships and school for whatever degree I want for free
Wew lad. My blood is literally boiling, I want to kill every single person that is a fucking counselor or diversity police or whatever the fuck these people are.

And what are they going to do in college? They will be indoctrinated in cultural marxism and they will rape white women at parties. Such a good investment.

>Africa would turn into an even more chaotic shithole where the only ones to blame are the niggers
Good.

Can't you just go away, at least stay in your shitty fucking containment thread. I can't believe mods ban Awoo posters but leave filth like you around.

They think "this is it" when in the streets because they police each other. They actively discourage any attempt to move out of the hood and become successful, claiming that means you're trying to be white. A black dude was fucking president. They have no more excuses. Take some fucking responsibility.

>Surely sending criminals to colleges won't have any negative consequences!

not only that but i would bet that paying 100,000 would actually be less expensive than paying for prison, more police, and welfare

You can't take the hood out of the Nigger. The hood didn't sprout out of nowhere. NYC wasn't like this until the niggers came, there wasn't a hood there but you can compare the living standards of NYC or Detroit with any sizeable town in Africa. Literally the same. Being trash in is their genetics. Tragic even for those above the average, those "based" black guys able to fit into society, their kids always regress to the mean.

Is that BHCC? I go there, read something about it in an email

>cant get into or pay for college
>join a gang and commit crimes
>get paid to go to college

Its like they want to incentivize bad behavior.

yeah and it's just getting started
watch what happens as hispanics, asians, immigrant blacks all continue to push the nation more left

seriously. Smart people need to rise the fuck up before they are purged

Program over after first rape stabbing or murder, most likely a liberal white girl who just wanted to help

i would. people deserve a second chance

People do, not street gang googles.

this guy is for real

Shut up welfare baby, No one cares about you fighting in made up jew wars.

I'm a vet also, but you don't see me using it as an excuse to get "gimmedats"

At least feminists won't be wrong about campus rape culture anymore.

(((they))) could care less if niggers get any sort of education. they are just trying to push em to white women

I dropped out of college yesterday and got a refund before they could charge me . They literally had a conference with african and asian refugees with police telling them their immigration and documentation status will never be asked. They get free college and bring tuberculosis .

They should be paying us reparations for slavery. It was the ultimate gift to niggers. I would chip in to send these fucks back.

Boat rides would be more better.