What version of the Bible do you do your personal reading out of?

What version of the Bible do you do your personal reading out of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HXlrqM1N9No
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr0UpQXYkGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time machine
Nothing'll give you the TRUE and FULL story like talking to the prophets themselves.

ESV or NASB

Sometimes I read my King James Version Cambridge Cameo Reference edition, bound in black semi-yapp goatskin leather
But other times I read my Ronald Knox translation, school edition, published by Burnes and Oates in 1961 and not that faggot overpriced garbage reprint by the cocksucking Baronius Press reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My father used to read psalm 23:4 When he was in Vietnam. He truly believes, as Do I, it saved his life a couple of times

Grew up with NRSV, now read ESV. I also like German translations, and am going to be taking a Koine class this fall

The Orange Catholic Bible

>2017
>Not using Strong's Exhaustive to read KJV NASV & Hebrew/Greek at the same time with extensive sourcing
Way to be a shit Christian.

Sometimes I read a facsimile edition of the Geneva Bible. It has the original marginal notes, which are pretty interesting.

NKJV. I like the old language

The difference between freedom of religion and felony conspiracy is that you can openly tell the members of a felony conspiracy that you are going to kill them using the same plausible deniability they constructed to harass you.

i've burned a bible in the ishtar. i felt cleansed afterwards, it was nice.

*in the name of ishtar

>version

Get outchea. Unless ur bible ends with "translation" you're reading shit

A beefy ESV study Bible

The Eightfold Path.

The real version.

1611 (JKV) and NIV when I have question

Satanic one

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q

The Sinai Bible.

You know, the oldest bible, without the resurrection and all that kike shit Christ cucks later piled on.

Douay Rheims --first English translation or else the vulgate.
Never any prot vandalization, especially the one written by the literal faggot, King James.

ESV.
On a bible reading plan to read the NT this year. Just stated chapter 1 of Ephesians today, finished Romans yesterday. Next year I'll do the OT.

>Douay Rheims -
Fake satanic bible written straight from Satan

The one with the softest pages for wiping my ass.

>Christcuck thread
>95% Americans

Every time

The Darwin version.

You mean your fake cultist Bible with missing verses, deliberate mistranslations and an entirr commandment removed?

You disgust me.

This...
The best options available. ESV is better though imho tbqh senpai.

best choices

KJV

Pretty normie tier verse faggot

i really like the book of enoch, it should never been taken out of the bible, its very descriptive and you can see the intent of god first hand

NABRE.

Oh, boy. Your little comic convinced me.

Might buy myself an Ignatius Study Bible (RSV), what do you anons think about it?

Says the guy who thinks some faggot King's vandalization of Sacred Scripture is holy.

Reading ESV right now, trying to pick up Greek to read the original someday.

I've been thinking of buying one for years, but never have.

RSV Second Catholic Edition. As far as I know it's pretty much the same as a regular RSVCE only without the excessive gender-neutral language and inconsistent use of older English (outside of things like the Lord's Prayer). Someday I'll probably get a KJV as well for literary purposes.

I like it too, but as far as I know it was never canonical except for the Oriental Church

Buy a fucking cross instead and crucify yourself faggot

Says the goy who makes shit up because he has absolutely no counter to my sourced facts about his apostate Bible.

Burn in Hell faggot, along with your pseudochristos in the goofy fish hat.

ESV and KJV.

NIV was made by gay satanists

KJV red letter version. Mine was printed in 1958 in Oxford.

Why not the RSV?

Septuagint. I'm half Greek so it just makes sense. But I notice that a lot of words are radically changed in your altered Bible versions.

Bummp

youtube.com/watch?v=HXlrqM1N9No

Thank you for posting the first honest question I've seen on Sup Forums in months. While I am among the critics of its interpretation of the apostle Paul, I do feel that the 1980 NIV is the only accurate modern translation of the Bible.

The only correct ones.

Not trusting god would give us a proper bible and a proper language like the king james bible and english, who the fuck uses hebrew or greek today ?

That's strange, I've never heard this version of Matthew 16:24 before

>it is well known that the king of England / fucks the Duke of Buckingham.
>Théophile de Viau

Currently reading the NAB: personal study edition
Honestly, I'm confused by some of what Christ said. For example, the Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5:38, Christ on Retaliation. It sounds like he's okay with rolling over during an attack. Come someone explain it?

Tanakh

Those who wish to know the Lord and the (((enemy))).

a lot of people will twist that and say jesus was not actually saying that

truth is that people like you just cant comprehend jesus and being a righteous man and doing the right thing and rolling over in life

Kek so hard!!!

I read mostly the New Testament translated by Richmond lattimore

KJ is my favorite, the book of Ecclesiastes is also my favorite

KJV, it's like the Iliad.

>the 1980 NIV is the only accurate modern translation
It's not very accurate when compared to the original Greek. I live in Tarpon Springs, FL and your Protestant translations are literally worse than the Catholic.

There is a verse about a woman giving birth, forget where it is. In that same sentence the Greek word for birth is the same both times, but the English translates one as conception and the other as birth. Reads like an agenda to me.

So youre not going to deny the fact that your satanic popes deleted the 2nd commandment and are currently burning in Hell with Mohammed the false prophet as I type this?

Keep shitposting you filthy pagan reprobate. Shitpost your way straight to Hell, heretic scum.

This. Esv for reading. NASB for study, since it is a bit choppier due to its more literal word-to-word translation. Learning Greek and Hebrew are on my bucket list but I'm lazy

if you read king james only because its your favorite youre on some dangerous territory

you have to be aware of the changing of the words and satanic manipulations in the modern versions not just reading it because its your favorite

you could learn something totally contradictory to the word of god

thats not even talking about the people who outright use the NIV and NASB and ESV those people are beyond fucked

The enemy is islam are you going to learn how to read arab now also,

I know the lord just fine , most bibles are the same anyway , they tell the same story , only the doctrine changes

Wait till the eu force even you to take rape fugees, you'll come back cuck

ETZ HAYIM

No native English speaker will ever be fluent in Greek, fuck off retard.
Telling people to learn Hebrew and Greek to read the source is fucking retarded.

The King James is inerrant.

The NIV translators removed 64,576 words as compared to the King James Bible!

Yes, that's right, the NIV butchers removed the word "begotten" from John 3:16.

That's not all that the wicked NIV deceivers took out of the Bible. The word "sodomite" is completely gone, as is the words: fornication, trucebreakers, winebibbers, carnal, slothful, unthankful, effeminate, backbiting, vanity, lasciviousness, whoredom, devils, Lucifer, damnation, brimstone, and the bottomless pit.

removes the name "Jesus" in 38 places, removes the word

The Douay Rheims Bible, its a direct translation of the Latin Vulgate. The Latin Vulgate is the only official Bible of the Catholic Church and the Church father St.Jerome was the one to write it in I think the 4th or 5th century

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

>not intentionally avoiding it precisely because its a catholic bible

enjoy brainwash

Interlinear in Greek and Hebrew.
All versions.
Learn the truth. Your Bible has been messed with by man to throw out the law that Yeshua followed perfectly.

"Man does not live by bread alone but by every word from the mouth of God." - Jesus

God spoke the law to Moses with His mouth. How much do you want to black out of your Bible?

KJV

lol, not only was the KJV composed by a literal faggot, but it used the Masoretic texts --texts edited by Jews in the 7th century.

Here's a sermon that probably brings up fond memories of Sunday school. youtube.com/watch?v=Tr0UpQXYkGs

I generally don't have time to read it before I wipe my ass with it.

Al Quran-ul-Kareem

>No native English speaker will ever be fluent in Greek,
Greek verbal language isn't that hard to learn. The writing is hard and we have to go to school for it like you do English classes.

>The King James is inerrant.
That verse about the "alpha and omega"? Not in any of the early New Testaments. You guys just made that up. I could give you plenty more examples but I have to get up early tomorrow.

I read out of the same bible that is in your picture, actually. Cambridge Concord reference KJV red letter edition

Old King James. I actually understand the dialect.

>That verse about the "alpha and omega"? Not in any of the early New Testaments.
Oh, you mean the texts from (((Alexandria))) Egypt that were dug up after being buried for 2000 years?

How dumb are you brother?

>versions
>...of the "word of God"

even mudsliimes are this autistic...

was not the king james translated by 40 of the best scholars in that time and it took them 7 years. even if king james was a faggot what does that have anything to do with the quality

Thrasher Magazine

KJV cross referenced with Reina Valera. Knowing how it is said in two languages helps with my overall understanding.

Read through the full NKJV when I was younger. Don't read any now, it's all a load of wank and most of you know it.

>people like you just cant comprehend
I was asking a question, no need to insult me

Kay Jay Vee.

Anyone know where I can download the Interlinear?
I'd like a Greek -> English one and an English one
Preferably in .epub

the masoretic text used for the King James has no demonstrable copyist errors or perversions

>a̶r̶e̶
AREN'T

oh if you were sincere about it then im sorry

9 times out of 10 though i would expect someone to come back at that and get offended because they want to believe in self defense

>christcucks

KJV only. You should open the Bible up randomly and follow whatever it says for that day, because it's what God wants.

>And Judas cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.

>not being able to read arabic

They're about to take over your country, how do you expect to serve the Caliphate?