Neanderthal DNA seperates whites/asians from niggers

Neanderthal DNA is responsible for the majority of white/Asian person traits & features.

>Straight, Large noses
>Concave Eyes
>Prominent Brow
>Larger Brains
>bone protrusion behind skull
>Straight Hair
>Fairer skin
>Freckles/Red hair

The Elites are actively working to destroy superior Neanderthal DNA and replace it with easily controllable nigger DNA.

It is a fact that Whites/Asians have a specific gene that gives them "OCD". This gene is what made white people obsessed with planning, details, and preparation. It is the reason whites built civilization, religion, empires, and armies.

Without these genes, humanity will be destroyed forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/e3/8f/bae38f6b882109b15a3cfb5f986b3624.jpg
eavice.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/bh030.jpg
phpbb.altrugenics.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=678
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This makes more sense: youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY

bullshit

We are all equal.

why did neanderthals die when their DNA was so kino

Scorpius did nothing wrong

of course we are

>Post a sebacean
>Compare it to a mongrol HueMahn

It looks like they didn't die but interbreed with homos and created Whites and Asians

That's obviously a Jew
Sloped narrow forehead
Recessed Chin
Bump in nose
Jew spotted

Because they didn't have strategies for food gathering like Homo sapiens did. OP is stupid. He's probably full on homo erectus.

>Neanderthal DNA is responsible for the majority of white/Asian person traits & features.

The white race got deeply cucked. Seems the niggers are racially pure after-all.

North american natives have the highest Neanderthal DNA percentage
how does your half assed theory deal with that?

You should give back your land to its rightful owners.

>ican natives have the highest Neanderthal DNA percentage
>how does your half assed theory deal with that
Natives are bro tier

Not only are we a different race
We are a different species.

euros diverged in other ways i suppose

>(((Elites)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

That's the chick from farscape.

Sorry niggers humans evolved in Europe
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

What you all need to realize is that white/asians/native Americans/middle easterners all share Neanderthal DNA.

Coincidentally, these four groups are also the only ones to create civilization.

The groups who stayed in Africa never built civilizations. This is because the humans who stayed in Africa didn't breed with neanderthals and thus didn't acquire the "hording" and "controlling" genes.

The "hording" and "controlling" genes were passed down to us from neanderthals and led whites/asians to develop civilization whereas Africans could not.

Now you should understand why the elites are encouraging interracial marriages.

It's because niggers are biologically unable to function in society without the help of euro/Asian genetics.

I'm not saying you're wrong I just wanted to post a shitty Farscape reference

And Asians interbred with some mostly unknown human species called the denisovans more than they did with neanderthals.. but I'm pretty sure the gooks did the dirty with both of em

Sarah Silverman has a man body

>muh white master race thread #91273981234908132409132849012834981234712980471329847

I'd not heard the OCD thing, but you make me reaslize I've never met a black person with OCD, but have plenty of diagnosed white friends. Got a source on that?

Neanderthals allowed women to go out hunting. More dead women = slower population growth = eventual extinction.

all my neanderthal traits come from my 50% native father

Leaf, that not sarah silverman

Fuck me, never mind, going to bed.

fucking sjws

Post your face when you realized the Good Guys (neanderthals) lost to... humans...

>cherrypicked

Sounds like a good theory desu
Neanderthals evolved in harsh climates so they had to learn to hoard resources and build things that kept them alive

Farscape is still the greatest love story ever told.
Also, Scorpius did nothing wrong. Gas the Scarrans, peacekeeper war now.

It means the true theory that human's came from Greenland first has much more weight.

They arrived in Africa through Morrocco via landbridge in ice age through Ireland.

White people evolved from an animal that is now extinct, a proto ape that is prior to the one scientists believe we descended from in Africa.

That ape journey'd south when it got warmer and later became black people.

Apes still exist alongside black people because black people are a recent, alpha stage evolution.

Black people contain no Neanderthal DNA. Everyone else does.

Blacks evolved separate from a similar animal under similar circumstances, but in heat instead of cold, and at least 100k years after white people started.

All animal land mammal ancestors are pale, hairy creatures. Mammoths, Wolves etc. Human's evolved pale and hairy first, became darker later.

African records are easy to find on the surface, ancient 400k year old human remains exist in Greenland and were found but science is hiding. Neanderthals were first, Homo sapiens came later from Africa and bread with them.

This doesn't mean we came out of Africa, this means Africa came and met the Neanderthals after the fact, raped them and killed them because they were more aggressive dindus.

History is repeating itself. Blacks are roaming north to eat and fuck whitey.

oh u

Ever heard of mansa musa?

it pretty clearly conveys the point that we are not in fact all equal.

It seems implausible that an equivalent of homo erectus had the key genes for civilization.

How do we breed a majority Neanderthal?

I'm fairly certain Adam and Eve are Neanderthals.

kek I was thinking the same thing. This is why I love Sup Forums

So what are the "elites"going to do when there is no one left to make more elites with?

Claudia black is extremely masculine and feminine at the same time.

That's gotta be bait, or you aren't really Canadian. Where the fuck do you live that your natives are "bro tier?"

You can pick as many abbos as you want, you won't find any with good features

I'm arguing that neanderthals INTERBRED with early humans who left Africa and DID NOT interbreed with blacks (who never left Africa).

So essentially, Blacks still resemble these early humans and whites/asians resemble hybrids of Neanderthal/denisovan ancestors

My theory is that black people haven't interbred with neanderthals nearly as much, and thus do not possess the Neanderthal genes essential for civilization.

It's not over yet...Prasie KEK!

No they don't.

>Asians
>Concave Eyes
>Large Noses
>Freckles/Red hair

Just admit Asians are the real supermen and everyone else is übermensch.

Kinda sweet how they separate South African and Western Africa into two prongs, so you don't just see the rest of humanity diverging from Africa.

Would fuck with bag over her head if I was blasted out of my mind on drugs and it was my last day to live

Natives are Asians/Siberians who migrated on land bridges and are thus also Neanderthal descendants

They'll implant themselves in AI.

Also consider that real neanderthals looked like this

This.

Btw you /threaded me

But seriously how do we breed a majority Neanderthal?? Would it be possible?

you're an idiot if you actually think that

just because someone put out an idea full of holes, you believe it anyway because you can't even see how stupid an idea it is

Nea or homo alone did not make humanity, many races like Demi, Nea and Homo joined hand together and giving birth to modern human, pure homo like blacks are not really 100% human.

The DNA is there, in time with science you could make a pure one again

You do realize Claudia Black's a Jew

Pro-neanderthal shills out of left field

Jews are LITERALLY descended from subhuman monsters

75% Mediterranean

still has ugly fat lips and heavy brow

>they had chimp noses
here's a chimp skull
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/e3/8f/bae38f6b882109b15a3cfb5f986b3624.jpg

here's a neanderthal skull
eavice.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/bh030.jpg
as you can see that nas a nasal bridge like humans do

Also no primates have slit pupils like that. Likes it's an evil snek or something

jews have quite a lot
here's a good example.
((((casey neustadt)))) is also very neanderthal

>implying Adam and Even existed

The slit pupil might not be true but there's a solid backing to a lot of the argument

neanderthal gene flowed from males to homo sapien females probably when they migrated north and the homo sapien males were told to fuck off and died in the cold

Also link on the neanderthal nose cause your "they had a nasal bridge" argument falls flat on its ass

phpbb.altrugenics.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=678

Asians (and natives who also have neanderthal DNA) have none of those traits except skin and hair.

you're a troll now

this is flat earth level is shitery

Yes, human-goy, defend your neanderthal masters

They are of asian descent beside you just made that up.
>mad nigger identified

still that nose in your image was a straight gorilla nose. It might have been human, but it certainly wasn't gorilla

We don't really have anything to say that Neanderthal ancestry is responsible for European superiority. I wouldn't even put Orientals in the same class, since they mimic and steal more than they innovate.

Clearly Europeans have had something superior, and I think it has had more to do with ideology than anything else. This is why the same genetic stock in Europe right now is tanking its future with multiculturalism, while Americans are actively resisting this kind of shit.

might not have been human**

Don't forget to add Melanesians to your mix OP.
We need to stand up for the White/Asian/Abo masterrace

So in 10 years of selective breeding, which is anywhere from 5 to 2 generations of Foxes. The color of their fur started to change from mixed to black or white, they developed floppy ears and wider eyes and became completely domesticated.

I wonder if there would be specific physical attributes in humans associated with selective breeding?

They were autistic shut ins and did not reproduce as much as the other homos

Whose the qt?

>And Asians interbred with some mostly unknown human species called the denisovans more than they did with neanderthals
Came here to post this. Asians don't have neanderthal blood.

which one

Lol the back of that skull is going down his fucking throat and spinal cord, it doesn't fit at all

They do have Neanderthal ancestry, if we believe the genetic ancestry analyses.

Yes they do retard. Low brow is very common in asians and native Americans.

Came for this user

Asians do have more denisovan, but they do have some Neanderthal. Especially west Asian.

it's already happening if you look at the IQ of American blacks vs African blacks

Kek

What you all fail to realize is that East Asians are not falling for Jewish trickery, while whites are.

Whites defeat is inevitable at this point, so the final battle will be between East Asians and Jews.

We remaining whites will have to pick a side, I personally will be working for the East Asians (in particular the Chinese). I plan on working as a computation biologist at BGI Shenzhen so I can help the Chinese with their national science-based eugenics programs in the coming decades. Eugenics will be the key to an East Asian victory over the filthy dysgenics-promoting Jews.

whites defeat is inevitable at this point says increasingly nervous conquering horde for the 7th time

>>Concave Eyes
wut?

activate neanderthal genes
spirit man sky god smoke

Just look at whites' demographic projections in their own countries... their days are numbered.

Also I'm not a "conquering horde," I'm a wealthy white individual who is simply analyzing our situation objectively.

Like sunken into the skull (cromagnon look)

>tfw when I have all these traits, and though I might not be a caveman, compared to these trendies out there in the street I'm as close as it gets

Take a closer look at history
Whites have been on the brink many times
And always come back stronger
You're free to choose your side of course.

>cherrypicked an ugly abo
>as opposed to an good-looking one
okay lolol

FUCKING LOL