New FBI Director Hunted Actual Nazis

So the new FBI Director is a massive Zionist Shill.

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.794428

archive.is/6lc4v

More sources THIS GUY IS A KIKE SHILL WHO PHYSICALLY HUNTED NAZIS

news.psychodaily.com/latest/christopher-wray-trumps-nominee-for-fbi-chief-hunted-nazis-hiding-in-the-us

archive.is/JS25z

news.shpe.org/latest/what-do-we-know-about-christopher-wray

archive.is/CITOl

Fuck anyone who defends this crypto kike. He Hunted down an elderly German Nazi who migrated to the US.

>Christopher Wray's cases included the denaturalization of the notorious former Sobibor death camp guard John Demjanjuk, which paved the way to his deportation to Germany

This is a crypto kike shill. Pic related is the man he Hunted down

It's called 4D Connect-Four, retard. MAGA!

Really turned my oven

No. It's called Zionist puppetry.

really gets my gas pipe flowing

Bump

jesus christ i made these cards like 3 years ago. never finished the set i was working on, though

>jesus christ i made these cards like 3 years ago. never finished the set i was working on, though
Post the rest

Its about fucking time. This country NEEDS a good Zionist neocon purging. Sooner the better I say.

Don't use Celtic symbols for Jews, faggot Jew worshiper

It was going to be a wedge tribal set with Kikes, Crackers, Niggers, Kebabs, and Chinks as the tribes. Had some good ideas, but ran out of steam. This was a year before Trump, so I probably would have had a goldmine if I kept on it.

Had a WellAware1 planeswalker, and he's an old fucking meme now.

Some were pretty flavorful, though, even if hilariously unbalanced now that I look at it.

Guess I'll post a few more. but the commons/uncommons weren't that interesting.

That's all I think was cool. The activated ability on this could probably be costed U now that I look at it.