Can/pol/

Canadian Sup Forums group, changing tides in our nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeexcanada.com/content/russian-sks-hardwood-stock-and-1500rd-case-prc-762x39-surplus-ammo-combo-special-free-shippi
canadaammo.com/product/detail/norinco-7-62x39-ammo-and-russian-sks-rifle-combo/
invesbrain.com/item/kevin-oleary-wants-a-recount-122133
therebel.media/ezra_levant_june_7_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turning into jihadileaf there with the laws, better watch out or they'll come for you

the post that changed Canada's future forever

I'm aboot to light up some dank weed boyos.

obligatory shilling of our fledgling nationalist party
officialnpc dot ca

canada is total do nothing horse shit.
your PM and elected officials are fucking you every which way and it just gets worse.
How embarrassing is it to have trudeau kayaking in womens khakis?
What a giant faggot.
If you werent the real america's hat you would have been invaded and annexed by russiaa a long time ago .

When I'm done smoking this bowl I'm going to find you and give your wife some of my love poutine you little bitch

>your PM and elected officials are fucking you every which way and it just gets worse.

So do your president and elected officials. What's your point?

Fuck those mudslimes. You think Im scared of CSIS and those spineless pieces of shit? They have to take it out of my cold dead hands, but before that they have to go through an AR-15 and burn in the light of the star dragons.

This coming from a county who's 2020 election is going to be Donald Trump vs Mark "Zuck the cuck" Zuckerberg.

fucking leaf

I heard that NDP used to be pretty decent

I'm working on a spell to bring Jack Layton back from the dead. I'm thinking a classic necromantic resurrection but I'm all out of Virgin blood. What do you guys cast to keep the Queen alive?

It wasn't bad under Jack Layton. Their party platform in 2011 was sensible in borderline nationalist.

How? All we have is Scheer failure ;n;

We have very little time left to save this country.

Liberalism is killing this country!

*cums on printouts of Steven Harper's face*

Oh Canada

if you voted for legal weed you should be shot

Drug war now! Fash the libs...

519 checking in

What's in your truecrypt hidden volume?

They were at one point against selling out our country to foreign interests, and they supported helping Canadian industries.

But they've bascally gone full SJW now...

All three major parties (all four if you count the Green meme party) are complete shit.

1 emancipated Lain GF

how?

Lain is way better stoned, you're missing out man

This.
Canada is a country of cucks. I've been in Calgary a bunch of times. $20 for a pack of smokes. Muslims in full ninja EVERYWHERE. Whites on every corner of every street out of work and bumming smokes or money. Rude socially inept people who can't even answer simple questions.
I'd actually vote to invade, only we'd be stuck with 30 million faggots, half of which are Muslim immigrants. Cuckada.

The post that launched a thousand leafs.

Canadian politics
Current years
Unclear
Sheer's and Queers

A non Zog right would be nice

Why do burgers only care about Identity Politics?

>54 likes
cmon son

>LEAF

You prove my point exactly.
You. Fucking. Faggot.
Christ almighty. Don't you even have any self respect? Don't talk about identity when you have none.
How about you take the queen of England's cock out of your mouth and get up off your knees.
I'm fucking embarrassed for you

native Indians gonna be mad

A lesbian, politician, and cunt walk into a mosque

>thread at fucking 12am
Fine whatever bump anyway.

How's Guelph these days?

You have 10 seconds to name an economist or else you get sent to the gulags

Also when addressing a Canadian she's the Queen of Canada bitch

We need white representation

Says the bitch of a rotten toothed inbred English island monkey

Sooner or later there will be no other hope than to make the Indians and Chinks fight the Afghans and Somalis.
This is what happens when you have a malayian muslim as head of state.

So you can't even name a single economist without using Google? This is the state of political discourse in America everybody.

It's the city that needs to be raked first

Ah. My city just needs it's downtown raked. Everything else is pretty good

You're a fucking idiot.
I'm talking about a country like Canada in 2017 having the Union Jack flying as much as their own flag. About portraits of the queen of England in your public spaces and all government buildings, and you reply with 'bet you can't name an economist'
I'm fucking embarrassed for you.
We may have many problems here. But I can travel this entire country and never see us bow down before the head of a foreign country. We're citizens, not subjects.

We don't have any portraits of the Queen of England in our public spaces, we only have portraits of the Queen of Canada.

But thanks for confirming that all you can talk about is identity and not anything of real political substance.

I dont know how i find the power
To face all these fucking cowards
All I really wanna do is disembowel one every hour
Go home smoke a joint
and beat off in the shower
Then dispose of all the evidence
and pop a couple downers

Holy shit.
Please tell me there are actual Canadians on this thread that aren't like this fag. That some of you up there have self respect.

The Canadian monarchy is important to our cultural heritage, and makes us no more subservient to England than you are. If you really want to talk about this subject at least understand our law.

He's an anglo cuck doing some identity shopping. The Queen could give a fuck about Canada and (((Anglo Canadian)) culture which is a shitty copy of American market culture. Basically the ANglo Canadian is a dying breed of faggot that is not long for this world suffocating in his Asian/Muslim urban cities grasping at any identity to get through the day

Actually this burger is just weirdly obsessed with the irrelevant Canadian monarchy. I'd rather we talk about real political issues in this thread but he's shitting it up.

>Normie ass reply
>Not-So-Normy Image

conflicted between summerfag and just usual leaf.

What was that faggotry up on Parliament Hill and why did antifa not receive a thorough and humiliating beatdown?

Make Sup Forums great again, make every board about anime. We need to return to the ways if our founding father's to remove the degenerates.

Does the new conservative leader have a chance against Trudeau? Where does he stand on immigration?

Kek! He maybe a neocon, but at least Canada didn't literally turn to shit within a year.
> (OP)
>519 checking in
>
>This.
>Canada is a country of cucks. I've been in Calgary a bunch of times. $20 for a pack of smokes. Muslims in full ninja EVERYWHERE. Whites on every corner of every street out of work and bumming smokes or money. Rude socially inept people who can't even answer simple questions.
>I'd actually vote to invade, only we'd be stuck with 30 million faggots, half of which are Muslim immigrants. Cuckada.
For some reason, a lot of the citizens here think they're so superior to Americans. They think all Americans are literally retarded Hicks. I'd always tell them that they aren't much if not even below American's in average intelligence. Fucking normies, I'd rather develop cancer somewhere in my body than deal with those people.

RIGHT ARM OF THE TRUE NORTH!

Russian SKS with 1500 rounds corrosive ammo for 530 CAD:
tradeexcanada.com/content/russian-sks-hardwood-stock-and-1500rd-case-prc-762x39-surplus-ammo-combo-special-free-shippi

Russian SKS with 1200 rounds non-corrosive ammo for 590 CAD:
canadaammo.com/product/detail/norinco-7-62x39-ammo-and-russian-sks-rifle-combo/

Thanks

You guys interested in starting up a skype group? (fuck discord)

the red pill on Canada is that this a is Rothschild Brave New World social experimentation zone. The state was founded by a bunch of cowards and traitors who betrayed the American revolution for a little handout. Ever Since then Most of the land has been under control of a group of like 20 families most of whom never come to Canada but live in London and have titles of nobility in England. There is zero freedom, there are no constitutional rights it's basically an anglo kike dictatorship with a happy face with a completely brain dead population of feudal serfs and the anglo is the most badly treated serf of all. Everyone else is allowed to have some sort of identity, not the fucking anglo or should I say not the lower-middle class anglo. Just driving around the major cities in Ontario BC and muh based Alberta you will see a completely deraciated serf population, at first they just look like a bad copy of Yankee Americans but if you observe carefully you will notice the completely hopeless anglo mutt serf trying tpo hide the fact that he has no future or hope.

Ontario, Alberta etc It's just dozens of run down shitty towns with anglo mutts with sunken eyes and the 100 cock glare, rampant drug addiction and unemployment and once you reach the major Anglo cities holy fuck Toronto and Vancouver are 40% white optimistically and most of those aren't even anglo's it's just Asians and Muslims with some Caucasian mutt thrown in here and there while the male population has undergone total numalifaction and brainwashing, along with shitty streets filled with the homeless everywhere. Anglo's are protestants but there is no protestant work ethic it's still a feudal society with shitty public services, no business opportunities no competivie companies of any kind, the major cities are a female orientated service/NGO/ Chinese Shawarma construction, government service economy and the outlying towns are dying drug ridden post industrial shitholes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SO MANY LEAFS

celebrate the diversity.

/britpol/ is the only acceptable country general. everyone vacate the premises NOW

>paid $450 for the same deal 3 years ago

We cannot even leave an inheritance to who we want any more without SJWs demanding input.

>(((skype group)))

well put. 613 reporting in

story time?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I'm expecting an attack on Ottawa during the Canada Day celebrations. Wouldn't be surprised if there was something during St-Jean, either.

You mean when we were at parity with the USD? Yeah. Don't worry, the budget balances itself!

Guns, as long as you maintain them well, accrue in value.

London?

That's the guy who killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo before rushing into Parliament and being shot to death by the Man At Arms jumping sideways Max Payne style (Really). It was a sad day.

>I'm expecting an attack on Ottawa during the Canada Day celebrations.

I'm powerless to stop the Turd world invasion, but at least I would get to say "I told you so!"

>TFW have bad habit of being right about things I would rather be wrong about
Pretty shitty feel, desu.

won't happen in ottawa. too much security. especially after that gunman

>That's the guy who killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo before rushing into Parliament and being shot to death by the Man At Arms jumping sideways Max Payne style (Really). It was a sad day.

That's correct. The jihadi diversifier wanted to kill our prime minister, Stephen Harper.

Terrorists n our parliament--one would almost think Canada has become Iran.

We narrowly avoided a huge terrorist attack back in the mid-00's, too. Remember the Toronto 18? They were still training when they got caught.

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canadian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful.

Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Sorry for the late reply, busy doing work.

Where Stephen Harper triumphed in uniting the reform party and the PC, I think Andrew Scheer will fail. He's too soft on social issues to retain his base and the Conservative Party is going to continue to fall to infighting.

France has been in a state of emergency for how long, again?

Speaking of juicy targets, the Toronto Pride Parade won't have any (uniformed) police this year because BLM are fucking assholes. That's a lot of "kaffirs" in one spot without much protection. It'd be like Pulse on steroids.

This is what I wonder about when whites become a minoirty in a multi-cultural country. How will the battle lines be draw between all the different groups?

Are there any nationalists in southern ontario?

Everyone I meet here is a fucking lib.

your trips are correct but a stupid kebab is smart enough to know there are easier targets than ottawa. there are hundreds of celebrations across the country on the same day. any would do

416 reporting

You wanna change tides in canada?

stop being a Sup Forums faggot and talk to people.

Hello hed PE

It's the 150 year celebration. Ottawa is going to be PACKED. It's not the only possible target, but damn would it be atrocious. For all we know, they could blow up Canada's Wonderland or the Ironman race.

519 here

Canada is simply not ready to turn towards reality. We have falsely believed for generations that our geography and powerful friends will keep us safe and with clean hands. Sadly the reality of what Trudeau Sr birthed, and Trudeau Jr is bringing to fruition, is knocking on our door. A pleasant bubble is about to be popped and we are not ready.

shut the fuck up you butthurt cucked out leaf

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

Get out.

Holy shit. You're right. Spot on. Canada is just testing grounds for whatever sick test the ((Americans)) are up to. Canadians will never realize that our irrelevance and ignorance was a god send, and that when shit (if it ever happens) goes down it'll be a clusterfuck. We just take it up the ass and expect it to be the normal way of things. Fuck that and fuck this stupid country.

He just voted for Paris Accord.

Were fucked unless we can Save Bernier.

Unless something major comes to light, it's ogre on that front. Considering the result of the vote, Scheer would be a colossal idiot to not have Bernier in one of the more important Cabinet positions.

Fuck that the Queen is okay. It's the jews and faggots pulling their strings and making multiculturalism a thing. Unfortunately the province that pulls things along (Alberta) has the Texan mentality where they work hard and let their little shits they pop out become total fucking degenerates. Those kids of the rich folks are the ones we should be trying to grab a hold of, they are the future, and if not too much of baby boomer-commie-faggot-entitled mentality sets in, then we can turn it around. But they're probably happy having huge homes in gated communities, 3 lifted trucks, and an acreage somewhere near a lake. Not salty, but these motherfuckers influence the economy bro. I can't help it if the left thinks letting in 40 bajillion slimes in is good for us, or the right taking all that sweet profit then jacking up rent and outsourcing jobs. It's a shitty deal.

We care about guns too

And shit on Canadians for being worse-off on that front even though we're fighting tooth and nail to undo the bullshit foisted over us in the 90's. Our gun laws didn't have a sunset clause. :|

Its not over. Oleary is calling for a recount, and even Shekels.media has turned against the party.

invesbrain.com/item/kevin-oleary-wants-a-recount-122133

therebel.media/ezra_levant_june_7_2017

We got to save Bernier. There are rumours that the establishment are trying to push Bernier out so he cant even run next election, because the Dairy Union shit and the fact that hes a meme.