I want some honest input. Is there really a high chance of Trump's impeachment?

I want some honest input. Is there really a high chance of Trump's impeachment?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jSDxkWO5Fo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

No

My crystal ball says: chances are zero.

literally zero chance

no
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

You to be a complete idiot if think Trump will be impeached.

Muh dick, in reference to your question, not really, don't get brainwashed by the Jew media user, youll realize they are very fake news when they never reveal their sources and they usually take their info from Twitter or kikes.

The bar for impeachment is very high, and "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" doesn't even come close. No.

No way

blonald blumpf is literally stumped and we can't give him the nuclear codes

Perhaps you should learn the actual process...

amber guenther

Got the penis tucked really well

If his approval ratings drop into the twenties, yes.

>amber guenther
lies

Related to Russia, zero chance. The only thing Trump said that is going to be Harped on is about Flynn, i.e. He's a good guy you should let this go. The no name congressional democrats will bring up impeachment to get their 15 minutes of fame, but it will gain 0 traction.

It depends on how 2020 goes, given Trump is re-elected. If the democrats are swept into power, they might wait for some news to occur and really draw up articles of impeachment.

I honestly think that it's more likely Trump won't be re-elected in 2020.

Chance of impeachment are very low, chance of conviction in the senate are zero. However if I'm wrong and they try it I believe it will destroy the federal government. To restore faith in the federal government and the judiciary some serious reforms and arrests have to be made. Impeachment would be the opposite of that and cause the collapse of the system.

>Is there really a high chance of Trump's impeachment?
Zero.

Clinton lied under oath to Congress about a criminal investigation of himself. His impeachment was blocked in the Senate.

Trump has not lied about anything to anyone, nor is he even being investigated for anything.

The Democrats are burning all political capital on a snipe hunt. They're already looking like a fanatical laughingstock.

No.
Why would you think he would be?
...Unless you're CCN level retarded.

>pic unrelated
No shit faggot go back to

honestly there is zero chance.
the russian narrative fell apart long ago.
It's embarassing US dems are blaming every failure on Russia.
Russia didnt hack anything out of the ordinary or tamper with the election.
Comey's testimony will be the coffin nail for the liberal MSM and all democratic narratives.
In a few hours it will all fall apart and all trust in the liberal left to accomplish anything other than fussing and fuming over false facts will be lost.

>I'll be neutral on Israel
>I'm going to build the wall
>I'm going to indict Clinton
>I'm going to be tough on Saudi Arabia
>I'm going to defeat ISIS in 30 days

I can keep going

2nd.

GOP isn't going to impeach president from their own party. Trump didn't even do anything impeachable.

Dems would have a hard time winning Congress in 2018 because of the map anyway, but I bet if they won the House they'd try to impeach him. There's no way they're winning the Senate though. The map is too favorable for Republicans.

Pretty sure Article VIII of the Constitution states plainly, "When we the people REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE then the president is out. No take backs."

The Russia show trials will find an impeachable technicality, and hard-neoliberal Republicans will eventually realize that they have a lot in common with soft-neoliberal Democrats and will ally with them to impeach Trump

Screen cap it

About as strong as you fucking the girl in that picture.

If you could be impeached over campaign promises we'd have no presidents.

A major terrorist attack or false flag attack from NK or IR will probably take place and distract us from all this impeachment bullshit.

Just came here for nudes. Post moar.

came here to post this

Almost none and the only reason it isn't a flat none is because of the general uncertainty present in any future event.

King Crane is coming.

Glonard da skooooooooooops

zero, nada, none, nein...
repubs own the house...
repubs own the senate...
maxine watters is an idiot...

What are the betting odds right now?

Is that Bill Burr's face on Little Orphan Annie? What the fuck?

dream on dumbass....

That a day of rakening would come upon the leafs.

If CNN REEEEEEEEEEs loud and long enough, Trump is finished.

At this point?
No.
The country will split before another serious impeachment happens.

Zero.

The left knows that Pence would be even worse for them than Trump.

Thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSDxkWO5Fo4

If the midterms were to swing the House left it night be possible. But it would never make it past a senate trial.

Remember, Clinton was impeached for getting his dick sucked.

Extremely possible becuase Russia and Trumps affraid of stairs and toasters or some shit.
t.CNN

He has comparable approval to billy at this point in his term.
He is polling close enough to government work and his term has been a clusterfuck.
He is fine short of accidentally losing the nuclear football.

Most anti-Trump person here:

No. Its a numbers game, as long as people like Trump, the republicans are powerless to stop him.

For is to take Trump out with this congress, he needs to have a 25% approval rating, and that's not going to happen.
Words have no effect on him, people will not listen to anything that isn't pro Trump.

We are going to have to wait a few years, and hopefully the economy isn't destroyed by then. politics is stronger than the bonds that hold our nation right now, let's see if we make it out of this together or not

Nope. Not even remotely. The left has it made itself so hated even shithead insane Republicans will still get elected in the midterm. Dems will lose even more seats trump will not only not get impeached he will win a second term, provided of course the left keeps spiraling out of control which I'm sure it will.

If you don't like it too bad you are fucked. Everybody is fucked and deserves it.

Absolutely no chance.

it is not only nearly impossible in a republican majority congress but it makes no political sense for democrats.

>impeach Trump in 2017
>three years with nothing else to bitch about because he already got impeached.

Its LITERALLY nothing.

There's little chance of impeachment happening desu...if the house and senate were Dem, that would increase the odds...
CNN,MSNBC,ABC and their ilk will publish shit saying this is worse than Watergate...it's just clickbait...

>png

/thread

its been 8 months the democrats are still completely leaderless and message less chasing ghost stories that will pan out to nothing and poised for more losses in 18.

The general democrat base is also doubling down on the identity politics that lost them the election.

Im willing to bet Trump for 8 years, Republican super majorities through 2022 at least.

yes

fpbp

95% chance.

Trump is going to swing his dick around after this and say, "They came after me with everything they had and I'm still standing."

>falling for such obvious bait
Are you autistic?

MOOODDDDSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

They obviously haven't told us everything that's going on.

We just found out a few days ago Russians tried to directly hack our election. That is still a fact to me, nobody pitched any evidence to the contrary, they just took Putins side like a good American?

No, except in rare circumstances. The only way it benefits Dems to impeach is if Republicans allow it and make the first move to impeach. This would only happen if House leadership (Paul Ryan, etc) want it to happen. If Trump is PROVEN to have done something illegal AND his approval rate is in the 20s, then they may consider that, thinking they'll definitely lose the house. If Dems take the House in 2018 and Trump is still president, then it's also possible. Dems probably won't take the House in 2018 though - in 2010 there were 40 Dem seats that were districted Republican but flipped Dem because of Bush, etc. In 2018, Republicans only have 5 seats that are districted Dem. Dems don't REALLY want Trump impeached, unless it's second term (hint: when Clinton and Nixon both got hit). Right now, Trump is an easy target for them to organize and fundraise against. Also, impeachment really turns off voters - the ones they need to win. And if Trump is impeached, Dems will be the enemy and never have a chance to win back white working class voters who Trump is fighting for. Bottom line - if Trump is threatened with impeachment, it is because HOUSE REPUBLICANS wanted it! Never forget this.