What does Sup Forums think of Adam Carolla?

What does Sup Forums think of Adam Carolla?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7r55rLFUmk
youtube.com/watch?v=9MqSrwjfGh8
youtube.com/watch?v=RGhrb2c817k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's fine. I liked Loveline during his time there.

boomer tier garbage. not worth the thread you bumped off the catalog for this shit. sage!

Used to love him on loveline in the early 2000's.

B-list movie version of Norm Macdonald

He looks like a Jew.

Based. Didn't sell his soul to Hollywood like his buddy Kimmel.

Don't know much about him but Birchim is pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7r55rLFUmk

what on God's green earth would compel someone to start a thread like this. sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MqSrwjfGh8

Who?

Because he is going to be on in a new series where he goes around to colleges and other liberal places and, so to speak, "triggers" people.

Love Carolla. Get it on!

He's a genius and his greatness will not be appreciated until after he is gone

he's a bandwagonning faggot

This ^^^^ Read his book .' in 50 years well all be chiks ' . a big fuk u to feminists.

He made a career out of just shit talking over a microphone, sometimes he makes a good point. For that you gotta respect him.

a genuine castrato

Sometimes funny, sometimes makes good points.

Always repeats the same shit across all his podcasts. Dr. Drew does it too so it must be some kind of shtick they are doing.

Dr. Drew is based though and I like how he will be very politically incorrect when not on TV.

Adam is a hack.

Dirty Work was a good movie.

GRAB A KNEE
HELMET'S NOT A CHAIR

Uses the word folks way too much.

Funny used to live him on kroq in the 80s

He has said some stuff about hispanics in LA that would get anyone even a smidgen more famous than him literally crucified.

Stuff that isn't even wrong. Stuff that is ACTUALLY true and ACTUALLY what is going on. But stuff you just can't say. But he said it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGhrb2c817k

He does not shy away from work. But all the 90s people had it easy in a way, too many fish in the pool these days.

I feel like the man show, along with king of the hill, planted the seeds of the red pill in my young mind back when I was a kid. Still love it to this day.

He takes a dump on Armenians too, shits hilarious

Looks like the kind of guy who would astroturf himself on pol

Funniest man on the planet. Listen to his podcast.

Loveline was great. His podcast is a bore because he clearly doesn't care anymore.