Thoughts on the African Union?

Thoughts on the African Union?
youtu.be/yTqusIyXrWA
Is it just despots and monkeys in suits pretending they're not corrupt shitheads? Or is it a genuine attempt at "making Africa more peaceful" or whatever bullshit tagline gets passed on in our media?

What's up with poofy dirty nigger hair showing up all over the place these days? Disgusting, try sitting next to that bitch on a plane, you'll have grease all over the shoulder of your shirt.

>inb4 one of the only threads about politics doesn't get a single fucking reply because this year long summer bullshit won't stop
Fuck all of you lebbitor transplants. Fuck you

Because it's natural and they don't want to either have short as fuck hair that makes them look homeless or have fucking weave/wigs/etc. Their hair is greasy because it's trying to compensate for the fact that they're people who are biologically suited for extremely moist climates, same reason they get ashy

You're right. I'll give you a serious reply. The mass majority of the nations of Africa, especially when it comes to AU peacekeeping forces, are massively dependent on the white guilt of Italy, France, and Belgium to prop up their legitimacy. West Africa realized that they can steal the money of oil companies, Southern Africa realized that they can steal the infrastructure of what Whites built over the last 500 years. Eastern Africa ranges from Kenya's self-aggrandizement and constant bragging of Commonwealth status to Somalia-tier Islamism. The Arab spring destroyed North Africa. Luckily they have unsustainable birthrates that are supported to bleeding heart Western Doctors and our taxes that provide them with enough food to survive. I say we isolate them for 100 years until they can figure out how to get their shit together and form a cohesive society that can sustain itself and also contribute to the world as a whole.
So yes, the despots that have seized control of their nations because of ignorance manage to steal the wealth of Western investment and feel like they can make a show of being legitimate rulers and egalitarians.
>Niggers
Poofy nigger hair, gross.

It's just a localized administrative level for the distribution of wester aid. African countries could succeed if they genocide their entire rural populations. Urbanites have more concentrated high(er) IQ people, and could possibly breed a workable population over time if isolated from the worst gene distributions in the region.

Unfortunately, the rurals will become violent militias if any resources are withheld from them. Africa can't be positioned for sustainability and peace without a lot of death and suffering first. Such is life.

north Africans want nothing to do with sub-Saharans

Yes they do, they use sub-saharan africans as a club to beat gibs out of the west.

You're right. Here's a pic of downtown Lagos. Largest economy in Africa. Took it myself, last time I had to go to that shithole for work.

So... you're saying it's the rural and suburban retards' fault?

Looks like the sprawl of an American city

Hey, you're the one that wanted a serious discussion.

A picture of a city doesn't say much f.a.m. Thanks for you contribution

And this happened for literally 4 thousand years under the Assyrians, Sumerians and Babylonians, so us "Westerners" can thank them for that.

I say, Africa adopt the Assryrian model and move the pleb class around so much that it doesn't ever get enough time to form a resistance.

Well, what is your take on Lagos? What is the point of your thread? Also, don't post Victoria Island pics, I can post chickens and street shitters behind each fancy building you post.

I want to know about your experience there. Obviously it's a shit hole, and so is anywhere in sub-Saharan Africa that isn't full of whites or Asians but more info would be nice.

It is most definitely a bunch of monkeys in suits. Once they gain control they will muscle to the top to corrupt others. It is not anything like politics in the EU or USA because they are black. They are inherently power hungry and spiteful because their high levels of testosterone. They Will always be plagued by corruption unless they get a white person in power. The group is not even sustainable!! Its 97% funded by outside $ most definitely white money!!! Fucking baboons

>their high levels of testosterone
Kys you retarded cuck. The reason sub-saharran Africans are ape-ish is because, unlike Asian and White populations, they haven't had shit like "the warrior gene" weeded out by thousands of years of civilization yet.

Here's a summary of a typical trip to Lagos.
>Get off plane
>Airport looks like it was built by communists in 1960
>35C temps, but at least it's raining
>No central A/C, only portable units that blow humid air and make the carpet wet
>Sweaty Nigerian gives my passport a good look because I'm an evil white imperialist.
>Finally get out front
>It's pouring
>Thankfully sweaty company security armed with AKs, grenade launchers, and a Toyota Hilux are there to meet me and walk the 1/2 mile to the truck with me.
>Did I mention deodorant is illegal in Africa?
>Drive me to the swankiest hotel in Lagos
>5 hours in traffic to go 10 miles
>Only a dozen collisions, but thankfully no one hit the skinny guy selling gum whilst walking down the highway between what they consider 'lanes'
>Get to hotel, big sign that says "money laundering is illegal"
>Give them my credit card to make room charges
>Blow dust off of old fashioned CC imprinter because no one is stupid enough to use a credit card in Africa.
>Get in elevator
>Stuck for an hour between floors because the power went out.
>Power goes out every hour or two the whole fucking time I'm there
>At least I'm in the nice part of Africa

Because they're IQ is 70 and below, yes. It's not BECAUSE they're rural. It's because the prohibitively low IQs in Africa are concentrated in the rural areas. If rural people had IQs around 95 like they do in the west, then it wouldn't be a problem. If Africa only had to work around an 80 IQ urban population, it wouldn't be anything close to western living standards, but it might function well enough to be sustainable without aid. The literal retard 70 IQ and below people make any sustainable model impossible because they have infinite children if given aid, and they create infinite war if denied aid.

>Is it just despots and monkeys in suits pretending they're not corrupt shitheads?
Most of them don't even pretend.

I was in a bar and asked one of you guys if he took the Malaria pills. He told me to just fucking get it and be done with it. Love you guys.

user hit the nail on the head

I'd be amazed if urban Africa broke 90 Anders.

Ja, you don't fuck around with Malaria when the only doctor in 300km probably got lower marks in high school than you or me.

>>Airport looks like it was built by communists in 1960
That's because it was. The rest sound very African. Were the private security white, black, chink?

considering african states are multi ethnic shitholes that barely function, i really doubt the AU will ever be anything more than another layer of bureaucracy and corruption.

Nigga, the average black American IQ is 80-85. There's no way they'd be able to be self sustainable. Also I was making a joke my dude

>tfw I'll never be a Afrikaner
>I don't even get a cool language and ethno-religious group to defend while being genocided
Fuck

They basically told me they didn't mess with the pills, but they were piss drunk and explaining Cricket to me. I got some stories about their friends getting malaria. I was slathered in 99% Deet I bought from Amazon. It was a fun time.
What's funny is that none of us were stupid enough to venture out alone, but you'd see random chinese walking around without a care in the world. Security was exactly what you see on CNN International waving AKs around in South Sudan. You just had to hope that we were paying them more than Boko Haram would. They knew where the cash came from, I guess. Only had one or two scary moments, but in retrospect they were nothing.

Look up the statistics shitforbrains. Their levels are significantly higher which accounts for much of their power hungry idiotic behaviors.their intelligence is also significantly lower. Add those two together and Viola! Shit hole Africa. But seriously you must be a fucking nigger. Read a book nigga

That's because they have to compete in an advanced economy with whites. Most of South America has an IQ in the mid 80's and it's sustainable, though not prosperous. You can how low-achieving subsistence economies with 80 avg IQ. Such societies should be left alone, not allowed to immigrate, and they should create incentives for high IQ immigration INTO their own countries. They should not be allow to immigrate to high IQ societies though.

Eeh it's not so comfy when you're outnumbered 10:1 and have to worry about your mother and sisters. Mine are emigrating this year luckily.

One of my uncles has had it more than 10 times. He works with big cats and is basically a saffer Steve Irwin though, so don't risk it like him.

Jusus mosquito repellent smells like shit after a few days hey.

That poor kid probably is HIV positive now

You're a moron. Most actual Africans are much less aggressive than their American counterparts.
In my travels in Africa, you guys have proven yourselves the hardest motherfuckers out there. I didn't take the pills (I'm hard enough on my liver), but I slathered myself in Repel 100 and drank plenty of G&Ts. For the Quinine, of course.