Why do paganz say that they're paganz because of "muh ancestors" when for the last 2...

why do paganz say that they're paganz because of "muh ancestors" when for the last 2,000 years most of their ancestors were Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

svenskakyrkan.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it was only 1000 years ago

Cause those people are stupid OP.

>>>>>>only

Because they're dipshits.

paganism is not a religion, its just an adjective to describe non christians

Yes, it's not that long ago.

probably because they're talking about the older ancestors you daft, stupid, fucktard.

so Muslims and Jews are paganz?
ok achmed

MUMMY

Well, quite of few of my ancestors were technically german under partitions. They didn't choose this, they simply were declared german because this is where they were born. I guess it's the same.

you like mumm??

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

rily

mummy

As commie idea-propaganda only works for so long, eventually becomes sick joke, no?

Well, technicaly large parts of Europe remained partialy pagan long after that. Even today rural parts of Poland practice something that has more to do with paganism with changed names than actual catholicism.

>2000 years
, nice to know that you are a direct descendant of Peter himself.

>Because it was only 1000 years ago
more like 400 years ago.

Vikings ruled Britain until 600AD

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE JEW WORSHIPER'S KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY: OH HO HO HO HO
HAH
AH
HA

No, christcucks, jews and moslems are vile perverted self pinducating morons

we wuz vikangz

Why do Christians say they're Christian because, "muh ancestors" when they were really based on Paganism?

Really crosses my christ.

They're pagans because they're fags and they know that homosexuality is incompatible with Christianity, so they look for alternative religions.

>viking with horned helmet
triggered

HAHAHAHA

PAGANZ ARE LITERALLY CUM GUZZLERS

really activates my almonds

"Christians", just social gathering place for loners back when people lived in smaller towns or villages. Has become obsolete with transportation and world wide communication. If you're going to a church in THE CURRENT YEAR, end yourself for the greater good.

I bet you'll say that after Islam has taken over for 1000 years cunt.

>bro vikangz so cool
Pagan Germanics were basically niggers. They lived in mud huts. Swarmed the Empire to collect the bread dole. Even invaded it while masquerading as "refugees". Even after the fall they constantly terrorized and stole from more advanced civilizations. Wow so amazing and badass.

Christian Germanics on the other hand catapulted humanity lightyears forward. Science, architecture, art, engineering, warfare, every major domain of human endeavor was completely revolutionized by Christian Germanics. They conquered the world with such ease they they felt bad about it. The ONLY humans to ever set foot on another heavenly body were Germanic Christians.

And since Christianity influence on the West collapsed 70's what has happened?

Germany is a dead man walking.
Britain is a dead man walking.
America is 56%.

Everything you pagans use as proof of the white race's superiority was done by Christians, not your tree fucking snownigger cult of the one eyed cum drinker. And now that Europe is collapsing, and everything your Christian ancestors died to build is crumbling, you have the nerve to spit on their graves.

Fuck you.

Do you want a serious answer? I'm not going to write an essay for a troll.

>Falling in love with traitorous whores

Must be poolak, dimshit and in denial being slave of Jews?

dont cal mam taht

How's your rectum pedo?

>2000 years ago
>Jesus literally 17 years old

No poolak, fuck own-self!

Stockholm today

this is the result of pagan cucks

Notice the Christcuck conveniently pissed this post. This is probably a shill thread anyways.

So sleepy.

Check out the Swedish Church official website, you don't need to understand Swedish, just a quick scrolling will do the trick.

svenskakyrkan.se/

Wow. I feel dumb for not seeing that sooner, thanks based burger.

As a Christian, I wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit of you for the degeneracy you imply on all Christians

Christians are Christians because Jesus is our savior and paganz are basically niggers

You are bad at math. Charlemagne forced Christianity on Europe in the 8th century.

Not basically, just the fact- you are lowest cast of degenerate jew cuck sucker

Math. More ancestors were pagan. All the ancestors I can name we're atheists anyway.

Also, I believe culture evolves to suit the organisms that carry it. Genetic change is very slow, so the culture that spawned directly from my ancestors and grew with them since before recorded history is probably a better match for my genetics than a relatively recent import ideology that still holds on to adaptations derived from an alien populace.

CATHOLIC GENERAL HERE FOR YOU

"source"

>GREENBERG

I went to that book and read the source, the kike says that the poem is "symbolic" of drinking semen.

The actual poem goes as follows...

"I ween that I hung on the windy tree, Hunger there for nights full nine; With the spear I was wounded, and offered I was to Othin, myself to myself. On the tree that none may ever know What root beneath it runs. None made me happy with load or horn, and there below I looked; I took the runes, shrieking I took them, and forwith back I fell. Then began I to thrive and wisdom to get, I grew and well I was; Each word led me to another word, each deed to another deed."

"In one view sacrifices to gods are always symbolic represenations of the sacrificer who gives up his self only to have it returned to him strengthened. Here Odin sacrifices himself to himself, thus gaining the ability to understand the runes. A careful analysis of the sources for this myth demonstrates that Odin did not sacrifice his entire self, just his semen, which he had stored up before the ordeal through sexual abstinence"

Why the fuck are you trusting a Jew? Have you not learned by now, you gigantic retard? Everything touched by them is perverted.

Captcha: Grote Berg

t. cum guzzling pagan LARPER

accept Jesus now or face an eternity of hell

Since Europe's population has totally exploded since the 1700's, far after conversion, OP is technically correct.

Most of the Europeans who have lived and died in the last 2000 years have been Christians.

Underrated

It's like... Symbolic of you having sex with a horse, goy. Yeah.. hehe.

No deeper spirituality for you.. only the chosen..

Huh everything we know about paganism today was written down by Christians, really makes ya think, dont it?

Best comment really, Christianity and its Church corporation is just like McDonalds.

jesus was seen as divine since birth though. the three kings didnt visit him for the lulz. and yes i know its the star that brought them there, but they recognized him as being the reason for going there once they got there. however the religion did need some time to spread i guess. no idea when it reached europe and was dominant here

Huh, everything we know about Christianity today was written down by Jews, really makes ya think, don't it?

Because only cuckstians think the world is 6 thousand years old
What's 2 thousand years (actually a lot less for most whites) compared to the entire span of human settlement in europe
Pagans are fucking retards though, not as much cuckstians but still.

what's wrong with McDonald's exactly?

>zen
>Buddhism
>nihilism

Is this why based Buddhists are left-wing? Are you saying it's white to be a liberal? I never knew religions that came from the eastern world were aryan/white religions.

Why would you care? Your country is mostly secular, and your churches are plagued with atheists and agnostics.

I didn't realize that meme was a perversion of that poem. Fucks sake, who would read it that way....too postmodern for me desu

The jew cuck sucker started few new ones...

Isn't paganism just general sun worship?

The Jews are shifty, man. I just looked into it on the suspicion of the name and lo and behold, it's bullshit.

Here's the link to the source material if you're interested in seeing how deceptive it is.

https://
(OY)tinyurl
(VEY).com
/y7lahq86
(Scroll up one page for the poem)

This is a book that would be studied by someone in an "Ancient Religions" course so of course they have to pervert it unless the goyim realize the Jews aren't special and that we all had our own traditions a lot richer than their own in many ways.

they just bored. watch too much Game of Thrones. Fantasize of putting heads on spikes and wenches on their rods. Wacking off to she orcs in chains. There is no religion here, but there is a neopaganism religion forming, nothing to to with the old gods.

>Huh, everything we know about (((Christ)))ianity today was written down by Jews
Are you a 10-year-old boy? Huh, I've forgotten it's Sup Forums.

Why do you love jews so much when you're (presumably) not a jew?

Paganism is a term given to non-Abrahmics by Christians.

Because the entirety of the world is dominated by Abrahamic religion with the exception of the far East, Pagans use the term to identify themselves as someone who is "non-abrahamic"

It has wayy too many traditions to describe as just sun worship.

Ancient Egyptian Gods are pagan and they had a sun God.

Ancient Celts had a moon goddess.

The Romans had many Gods which they named the celestial bodies after

Many gods aren't based on celestial bodies at all.

>we wuz vikangz

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

Like Catholics in Mexico. All of their idols have two names. One name is a saint and one is a former deity

>LE JEW LE LE JEW LE LE JEW

are you paganz aware of how retarded you look?

Interesting...

"muh catholic commentary"

They are commenting on what was written by Jews about Jesus.

All 12 disciples were chosen.

If you read something outside of the canon then you are branded as a heretic by nearly all sects.

You may not like it but it IS fact, you idiot.

If your English is just that bad and you're trying to make a pun about how obvious my statement is then you can fuck yourself regardless.

>shilling for a dead religion
If the pagans were so strong, and the christcucks were so weak, how did this happen?

You guys got beaten by cuck cucks who worship a dead kike cuck on a stick.

Get it? Christians are cucks who worship a JEW! They're KEKS!!!

who dat?

Shit wrong pagan meme.

no clue but she looks like natalia

What's worse is that christians actually allowed syncretism and went easy on the nords, it went nice and easy over a few generations
But LARPers will argue about muh opression
Also kinda funny to see them claiming christians are crypto-jews even though christians have shunned jews for almost the entire history of christianity

thats so plainly wrong I can taste your salt from here. Pagans just cannot compete with superior christian intellect and warriors.

yes a little

What's more the jews hate Jesus and spit on his name. And Jews only took over once Christianity was crippled in the Occident.

If the dirty xians were kike worshippers why were the jews outcasts until the 60's?

Christianity isn't strong, it's proponents were.

The Vatican built it's seat of power on top of a pagan empire that was crumbling due to the introduction of Christianity and lack of order.

It then used this Christianity to grant European tribal leaders the "right to rule" by God. They then levied taxes which a portion was sent to the Vatican.

They build armies, churches, wash rinse repeat.

It had nothing to do with strength or spirituality of doctrine, it was the massive institutionalized power that Christianity had.

Now that the institutionalized power is gone, Christianity is crumbling while Islam is on the rise. Even as a Christian you must admit this this to be true.

Because they are pathetic people that are complete failures in society, such as Varg, and have no accomplishments or things to be proud of, so they cling on to an identity which they can then pretend gives them value and meaning and can revolve their lives around so as to further delude themselves from their own mental dysfunction and unhappiness. Remind you of anyone else?

Check out all the St. Boniface churches that get burned down or struck by lightning.

Also these threads are slide threads.

Because special snowflake status

my self

Why do you love them so much, user? It's not that hard of a question.

/thread

They actually killed Jesus because he claimed "I an the father are one" which is blasphemy.

He broke the sabbath which was punishable by death according to God himself.

He ate with the unclean and prayed while unclean which is also punishable by death.

Jews are shit, but they were just following the doctrines that Christians claim are divine when they killed Jesus.

You have to get familiar with the OT to know how Jews operate.

>If the pagans were so strong, and the christcucks were so weak, how did this happen?
The same way Communism took over your pathetic pedo cult, you moron. Your religion is DEAD when Boomers croak!

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>600 AD
>400 years ago

I'm sorry, I forgot we were still living in 1000 AD. Pagans in charge of mathematics.

becuase I'm not a pagan nigger who blames Jews and Christians for all their problems and live off welfare

oops

I need to go to bed. I meant 800 years ago

I'm beginning to think you're a bot...

Also when they say "His blood be on us, and on our children." they are completely correct as the commandments given to the Jews are an ancestral law and an eternal covenant given by Hashem.

It's not crumbling, it's actually growing. Evangelicals are growing at a faster rate than even Islam.