Trump is finished, says Watergate prosecutor

washingtonpost.com/opinions/former-watergate-prosecutor-comey-lays-out-sufficient-evidence-for-an-obstruction-of-justice-case/2017/06/07/a12964a4-4be3-11e7-9669-250d0b15f83b_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_1972
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_1972
theblaze.com/news/2017/04/26/mulvaney-confirms-trump-will-sign-budget-bill-that-excludes-border-wall-funding/
google.com/amp/www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/mccaul-border-wall-prototypes-built-san-diego/z11iEBVKXtvVDknTVoncjJ/amp.html
google.com/amp/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wall-builders-mystery-20170508-story,amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as the Republicans are in majority, there will be no impeachment. Trump could physically rape the pope on television, and nothing would happen.

>Comey is now a hero for the Dems

This shit is crazier than an absurdist dark comedy

Who do you think had the majority during Nixon's time? They all turned on him.

>Russia is now a hero for Conservatives

Wish Regan was still around, I'd be curious what he has to say.

>washingtonpost

First of all, Soviet Russia is gone. Second of all no one views Russia as a hero in this matter--failing to pull conjecture out of a "nothing burger" sorrounding "muh Russia" in no way means a person supports Russia, you demwit.

Lurkmoar, newfag.
Democrats had control of the House and Senate at that time.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_1972
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_1972

They were a different party then. The current party is terrified of making Trumps base mad at them.

At the end of the day, Nixon cared at least enough about his own party to quit. Trump would feel fine burning the world.

saying Nixon over and over only points out the differences between then and now.

-No plumbers (except Obama's team)
-No crime (Trump wasn't even under investigation)
-No coverup (FBI is under the exe branch and is supposed to be loyal.)
-No obstruction of justice. (Comey swore under oath to this.)
-

Why do you parrots keep saying Trump isn't under investigation?

The _FBI_ may not be investigating him, or might not have been at the time, but that doesn't mean he isn't under investigation now, and it certainly doesn't mean he isn't under investigation by a number of other alphabet agencies.

Not even Bill Clinton felt like quitting after impeachment. Democrats are now fucked because of the precedent that the rapist set. Even if it got to impeachment, Trump wouldn't leave.

Because they can't investigate someone if there's no evidence that a crime even occurred, friendo

Clinton had no reason to quit. Sex has nothing to do with running the country.

FBI, IRS

Hes gangsta, the Don himself. The Grand Master of the Lodge. The Godfather. The AntiChrist.

>my 96 year old grandfather believes the japs to be soulless ghouls because he fought them 70 years ago

All spin, no evidence, no proofs. you're grasping at imaginary straws. Stop listening to Maddow.

If there is an actual crime, impeach

If they try to impeach for some political "crime" this country is retarded. And that goes for any president.

>being this young.

Clinton committed perjury. If Trump "only" committed perjury would you let it go and call it no big deal?

Probably. He's been firing people left and right to cover his tracks, so that level is already been surpassed.

You dumb nigger. Even FAKENEWS knows jack shit is going to happen. Brace yourself for another circle jerk, crybaby fest. Stupid liberals. I welcome 8 years of this.

user, you should learn what FBI means.

If they aren't investigating, with all their resources and power, that means the treasury department, the congressional investigatory committee, the Marshall's, even the secret service have nothing.

>The current party is terrified of making Trumps base mad at them.
nigger, please
they voted against all his shit like obamacare repeal and all that other shit even getting in twitter fights with his own party
they cockblocked him on the budget bill and that gay wall funding too
quit trying to make up bullshit "narratives"

Actually now that he obstructed justice with the Comey firing, there's a case against him for investigation

Two cock slaps on the chin for you, Forgotten American™

And you're forgetting that he was able to dodge it because he chose his words very cautiously and knew the difference between sex and getting a bj.

If the Comey testimony is accurate It sounds like there's a strong case for obstruction of justice.

>using fakenews unironically
>didn't even read the headline

About to ge 100 years of pushing you white "working" class cucks into poverty where you belong

This is the crux of this whole movement. People who want him impeached need to aim a lot lower, to something far more easily proven.

As it stands, what they're ultimately aiming for, almost amount to RICO. Even if it was true, which no evidence indicates, that would not only require substantial evidence, but evidence of intent ("mens rea" sound familiar to any of you?).

The incoming president doesn't set his own budget until the consecutive September dumb fuck. He got extra border control funding on obama's hold over budget. It was a win he didn't have to get anything.

>that level is already been surpassed.

Do you even know what perjury is? It's lying under oath. If he was anywhere near that, we'd know. he isn't even under investigation, let alone speaking under oath.

Literally every testimony today confirmed he didn't attempt to obstruct justice.

>mens rear

fixed it for you and yes it sounds familiar to 4chins

Isn't James Comey guilty of committing a federal crime by not reporting this possible crime to the authorities?

>Democrats want investigation
>No evidence of wrongdoing found
>Democrats still want investigation
>Still no evidence of wrongdoing found
>Trump: Will you guys finally drop this?
>AHA INTERFERING WITH AN INVESTIGATION THIS IS THE EVIDENCE WE NEED TO HAVE AN INVESTIGATION

I'm not sure if you're a great shitposter or a typical leftposter.

6/9

No because nothing happened that warranted anything actionable. Am I the only one that's not retarded on here?

>Washington post
kys yourself nigger sage

B-but muh unmasking

he got cucked hard, nigger. the bill even had wording blocking him from using a single dollar on his gay wall:
>Mulvaney confirms Trump will sign budget bill that excludes border wall funding
theblaze.com/news/2017/04/26/mulvaney-confirms-trump-will-sign-budget-bill-that-excludes-border-wall-funding/
KEKED

Who the fuck cares about perjury when Trump is performing obstruction? He literally fired people in order to bury an investigation he didn't like.

>And you're forgetting that he was able to dodge it because he chose his words very cautiously and knew the difference between sex and getting a bj.

He dodged nothing. He got impeached. he was also disbarred from ever practicing law again for his gross misconduct.

>If the Comey testimony is accurate It sounds like there's a strong case for obstruction of justice.

Even Comey doesn't believe that, and he's privy to much more info than either of us here. Extraordinary claims, like obstruction of justice by POTUS, require extraordinary evidence. Tomorrow is the 115th fishing expedition.

Seconded. All in favor?

Nothing like some fake news before bed.

Payback is going to be a bitch for democrats if they fail to impeach him.

He's using a law passed in 2006 to upgrade existing parts of the border that have fencing dip shit. The wall can come in waves. Prototypes are still being built this summer.

firing a subordinate is not obstruction of justice. FBI is under the executive branch. The president appoints and can fire at will.

The CNN Comey Countdown Clock is gone, even they know it's literally nothing.

Well prepare your anus then, because nothing is going to happen to Trump.

>Prototypes are still being built this summer
wrong. no plans have been made
this is fake news as fuck

The director of the FBI wasn't directly working on the case retard. There are other agents working directly on the case. Switching directors doesn't stop the investigation.

>Trump is finished

lol

Hey I'm with you I don't see how hoping for a certain outcome of an investigation leads to felony obstruction. It's not illegal to hope for an outcome.

google.com/amp/www.mystatesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/mccaul-border-wall-prototypes-built-san-diego/z11iEBVKXtvVDknTVoncjJ/amp.html

Ahahahah oh my god you left wing retards can't get anything right.

>washington post
>lel
kys fool

lol that last minute damage control, even though when they put it up, they had to have known it wouldn't be anything

Comey is the most recent in a line of individuals. He's been trying to hit up many organizations to kill the investigation. Firing wouldn't matter, except that the only reason for the firing was to end a criminal investigation into his buddy.

That prosecutor is such a sad hack

Get bent, people around here routinely stick up for Putin for no other reason than Trump does. Ever seen that graph of conservative views on Russia literally spike from nothing to positive because Trump? After Republicans used to call Russia our greatest threat? Russia are a bunch of murderous war mongering this and that people are willing to accept that because Trump is beyond fucking pathetic.

Why are we still posting and reading the wapo?

Did anyone see how many times McCain talked about the article he wrote for wapo in today's testimony?

Why said he was directly working it? Have you not been paying attention? Trump insisted Comey use his authority to kill it, and when Comey didn't do it, Trump fired him for it.

>Citation needed, both of you

Surely this will be the downfall of the evil, bigoted, Klansman, white supremacist!

Look guys, I don't need to defend every action Trump does. He's stupid with some shit. We agree. That doesn't mean you get away with savage, wildly inaccurate accounts and statements. She lost, get over it.

>people around here routinely stick up for Putin
Where are your proofs?

You're on drugs kiddo

Did you watch the hearing with the assistant director of the FBI? He made it clear the investigation would not stop. That's how it works. Any evidence, if there is any, compiled by OTHER AGENTS didnt magically disappear, and their operations didn't come to a crashing halt just because there was a change in the head. Derp.

Cannot wait for this fucking shithole board to collapse in on itself like a glorious dying star.

Popcorn on the ready, you misogynist degenerates.

wrong, fake news
NOT ONE DOLLAR ALLOCATED OR CONTRACTOR CHOSEN
FAKE
>they "may" start at san diego
not even clear details about what "might" happen
FAKE AS FUCK, NIGGER

The "criminal investigation into his buddy" was already over and flynn already cleared when Trump talked to comey about it you fucking moron

>flynn cleared
>trump says to comey, I hope you can let this go
>OMG OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!!

holy fucking christ liberals seriously?

>He dodged nothing. He got impeached.
Yes, and he was able to beat the charges because of what I said previously. You know, dodging it.
>he was also disbarred from ever practicing law again for his gross misconduct.
Not exactly true. Pic related.

Based on the testimony I'm not sure how you could categorize the claims of obstruction of justice as extraordinary though, can you?

Of course it didn't stop. Comey could have stopped it, and didn't. That's why Trump fired him.

Yes, only if he saw it as obstruction of justice and then failed to report it. He did not, his only action was to ask Sessions that Trump stop talking to him, if he changes his tune he's fucked, because then he would have commited a crime by not reporting it. It'll be interesting watching the dems eat him alive to try to get him to change his story.

Seriously kid, go back to watching cartoons.

Is David Hasselhoff still a big star in your timeline?

I've talked about this before with people. Nearly every politician is a political opportunist in this regard. I totally agree that the attitude towards Russia has shifted. Nonetheless, I'd like to see some evidence that Putin or the Russian government "hacked' the election.

>Russia are a bunch of murderous war mongering this and that

Seriously dude. stop making shit up. Bernie lost, and when that didn't work you shilled for Hillary. They both lost. Grow the fuck up.

anyone here who thinks the GOP won't turn on Trump is an idiot, straight up, all those dumb kikes want to become president one day, they are not gonna allow a clown to tarnish their name. it's his own damn fault, even before the election he was burning his bridges, you need people who will help you, you dont fire someone for trying to do his job, this is nothing but bad management and yes it will fuck him over. we are only 6 months in and look at how things are going. he will not make it to 2019 nevermind 2020.

Im no fan of hillary or the corrupt DNC, but you did this shit to yourselves.

What's the alternative? Infowars and Breitbart? Don't make me laugh.

THATS IT

DRUMPF IS DONE

>Based on the testimony I'm not sure how you could categorize the claims of obstruction of justice as extraordinary though, can you?

Based on Comey's sworn testimony that there has been no obstruction of justice, I'd have to say no.

>literally about the same level of credibility.

Does your government ever get tired of larping and living in the past? Not everything is Watergate.

Fine by me. I'm an undocumented living in Baltimore on NEET bux, so fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Cold War is over, Grandpa. Give it a rest
>literally what Jon Stewart watching leftists said 10 years ago to their Red Scare elders
>now have the Red Scare and are full blown conspiratards to boot

>you have to have funding for prospective companies to offer to build a prototype on the chance they'll get a massive multi billion dollar contract

Retard detected.

20 contestants have been chosen
google.com/amp/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-border-wall-builders-mystery-20170508-story,amp.html

Sent this to ICE.

Nixon wasn't impeached...only thing in common with Nixon and the Russian narrative, is Clinton.

Trump's the head of the executive branch you dumb fuck he could simply order them to stop.

>obstructed justice
Lol. Trump has only acted within his authority, and he has not pressured anyone in the intelligence community to end the investigation. He vouched for Flynn in a private conversation, but that's a far cry from any real charges.

Being a Democuck must suck right now. You just lose, and lose, and lose.

We don't like Putin. But we do recognize the usefulness of someone willing and able to handle shit in the middle east in ways the USA can't because of Muh civilian casualties.
Its just Realpolitik. Putin wants his sphere of influence around Russia. Is he good is he bad that depends on the situation but I firmly believe he is very useful.
Also there is lot of cognitive dissonance with the Putin not wanting hillary. Putin ran the international table against Obama and Hillary. Why risk changing that situation? If I would rather have the incompetent devil I know than the devil I don't.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED HAWHAH

WE GOT HIM THIS TIME. THE PREVIOUS 17 TIME WE WERE JUST PLAYING BUT WE GOT EEM NOW HAHAH DRUMPKINS

COMEY IS AN HERO HE BORUGHT DOWN DRUMPF THIS TIME HAHAHAHWA

>incompetent devil I know than the devil I don't.

Trump is going to the best president we have ever had.

How? He tried to convince the head of the FBI to stop investigating his staff several times, and when Comey refused he fired him.

How is that not obstruction of justice?

How will Trump ever recover?

From comey's testimony regarding Flynn:
>I knew at the time that he was referring to Flynn's phone call with Russia after the election

This occurred days after the FBI said they couldn't find anything illicit in the phone call. At most this means he wanted comey to drop it because it was pretty fucking clear at that point there was no funny business.

You have to give him props, he figured out how to prevent both Hillary and Donald from the presidency.

>wtf we HATE comey now
>wtf we LOVE comey now
>wtf we HATE comey now
>wtf comey is a patriot now
>wtf we HATE comey now
the lack of self awareness on both sides is astounding, but the left is on a whole other level

DoJ ALSO SENT A WRITTEN RECOMMENDATION TO DRUMPF THAT COMEY SHOULD BE FIRED

AHAHAH DRUMPF FINISHED. RUMOR AND INUENDO IS ENOUGH FOR OBSTRUCTION WE GOT EEM NOW HAHAHA AND WE HAVE DEM CONGRESS DRUMPF IS DONE

BERNIE CAN STIL WIN HWAHAHAHA

Yay. It's confirmed. Kys

>"hey man can you quit this witch hunt since it's been going on for months and nothing has been found and it's clear the only purpose is to make my administration look bad?"
>REEEE IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH TWO SCOOPS

>Washington Post

Mmmhm.

kill yourself shill rat