How completely fucked is Michigan?

>Abdul El-Sayed running for Gov in 2018
>Is Muslim
>Refuses to comment on FGM
>Platforms on making MI a complete Sanctuary State and importing directly of terrorist nations (pic related)
>Many dems plan to campaign and fundraise for him including Warren

Crusades in Michigan when?

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/welcome-to-hamtramck-michigan-where-muslims-make-up-50-of-the-population/
youtu.be/MCJZYdK47QY
archive.is/VrZUa
archive.is/Gdv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=cOzhgeGX8BM
youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
washingtonpost.com/national/for-the-first-majority-muslim-us-city-residents-tense-about-its-future/2015/11/21/45d0ea96-8a24-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html?utm_term=.e01b0328b3ae
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/01/refugee_ban_will_prevent_hundr.html
samaritas.org/New-Americans/Resettlement
refugeesupportgr.com/
bethany.org/other-services/refugee-and-immigrant-services
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/02/welcoming_refugees_in_grand_ra.html
rapidgrowthmedia.com/features/021617-supporting-refugees-in-Grand-Rapids.aspx
refugeeeducationcenter.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_gubernatorial_election,_2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We find a way to disappear Wayne County we fix everything and make this the best state in the entire universe.

NO, WTF.

ALso, illegals make shitty workers and do not "drive our agricultural output".

MICHIGANFAGS GET IN HERE!

BUMP
FUCKING HELL

>Abdul El-Sayed
PICTURE OF THE CHUCKLEFUCKER

Hamtramk has fallen
>themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/welcome-to-hamtramck-michigan-where-muslims-make-up-50-of-the-population/
Over 50% of population is Muslim.

he's so.. prepubescent

there's no way this guy actually wins right Michiganbros?

Another picture

>Refuses to comment on FGM
Fucking Swedes.

Fuck, here it is.

Hold on guys I got a call...

Well he couldn't actually import people without the approval of the federal government

Not fucked at all the vice governor guy right now is gonna run and he 's running on cutting congresses pay and rednecks in michigan will go for that shit

>hello fellow muslims

Yes, that has stopped illegal immigrants, hasn't it? 11 million illegals in this country, they should just make it against the law, right?

He also wants to make MI a sanctuary STATE where any can come and be "protected".

Sanctuary states are what the Dems have been aiming for since they lost the election. All the reasoning the activist judges used to block the travel ban were centred around the same arguments that would enable sanctuary states.

I always knew you wolverines were fucked...if it actually happens the lot of you are welcome in Ohio.

will the nigs vote for him though?

>Thaer Hoshan, 40, fled Syria in 2012 with his pregnant wife Dalal, 37, and their five children, Shouk, 13, Shahed, 12, Rania, 10, Fadi, nine, and four-year-old Abdul-Hadi.

And another with 11 fucking children who, the father claims, no proof provided, that 2 of his kids died in bombings in Syria, bring total to 13 kids.

They were BROUGHT HERE by Muslim businessmen.

Nonsense, although appreciated it would be a cowards act to run.

>One of his videos.
youtu.be/MCJZYdK47QY

>Soros grooming may be in place.
archive.is/VrZUa

He's in the Muslim Brotherhood. Hopefully the Huma emails get him too.

>El-Sayed is supported by Muslim Brotherhood and all of their terrorist affiliates. I’m sure that the Left is hoping that President Trump will be a one termer. Dr. el-Sayed will be running for Governor of Michigan in 2018. You know, the state where Dearborn has been referred to as “Dearbornistan” for many years now. This city has no-go areas for the police. And if you would visit Dearborn, you might think that you were in an Arabic country.
I am suspect on the accuracy of this article and the author posts no sources. Can anyone provide links to verify his connections?

>'I had no idea what to expect but once I got here I was surprised at how comfortable it felt. There is a mosque on the corner, most of the people speak our language. This place feels like home.'

Wonderful huh
Who needs America or the west, instead we can have third worlders take over cities

>'In the 1930s we had 60,000 people living in Hamtramck and there are now around 25,000,' said Mayor Karen Majewski. 'So we certainly have room.

They talk about how wonderful it is while the shitskins run whites out of their cities

>Sanctuary State
JUST

Michigan confirmed for nigger-tier state.

He won't beat Mark Hackel.

Arabs have a genetic instinct to move to where there are water resources. They're going to attempt to take over the entire Great Lakes region.

Super fucked.

>In the first majority-Muslim U.S. city, residents tense about its future
archive.is/Gdv8E

youtube.com/watch?v=cOzhgeGX8BM

>living In shitsigan in the first place

Not gonna lie, this dude looks crazy af.

>FGM
What?

I live in Michigan

I'd rather live under sharia law.

Even better

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

Female genital mutilation?! For real? He refuses to comment?! Proof?

You murilards just can't let Sweden win this one, can you?

When will everybody see we need to liberate Dearborn?

Then Trump should cut off all federal funding to the state of Michigan. Put a knife to their throats if they want to disregard federal law.

Hope Trump can do something about this.

Where was all this opposition when Obama was in charge?

Cant be that fucked if it voted Trump

He'd most likely only get the support of Dearborn which really isn't enough to even secure the Democratic nomination

hopefully not but he could since everyone hates rick snyder and I was planning on voting for the party that brought back some tax credits for renovations but looks like that is fucked if identity politics and arab nationalism starts becoming an issue here

How's your guns working out for ya now.
kek

KEK

K E K

>buckeye offering sanctuary to wolverines

i dont trust it

I'm a young white male living in Michigan, please don't do this to me

>muh niggerball
you are cancer and michigan and ohio are culturally related

This article is utterly enraging. I stayed in Istanbul for a while and the call to prayer was absolutely maddening. I wouldn't blame anyone for going postal if a bunch of fucking shitskin Muslims brought that to his neighborhood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA...

isint that a noise violation
brb
looking through public ordinances

Fuck you. I'm a young white man living in Maryland and I hope Trump torches this state to the ground if it means purging the corruption and degeneracy here. I don't care how many cushy federal jobs are lost or how many privileged immigrants have to fuck off back home.

I live in south eastern michigan and south eastern michigan and north eastern ohio should be nuked even if it does end up destroying the shangra-la that is livingston county

I KNEW IT

ITS ALWAYS OHIO

We must rise up, Michigan brother, and take out these Muslims ourselves

Hopefully just the threat would be enough. If it comes down to it though better to suffer for a bit rather than lose the whole state to arabs.

How?

If it means getting rid of the sanctuary status then it would be worth it. Kinda like chemo for the state. No ones wants to do chemo, it is terrible, however, it is better than the alternative.

Well we did warn you this is how they operate, they build their communities, then they get difficult then they take over.
Enjoy :^) couldn't happen to a more deserving country.

fuck off hutaree FBI
nobody will do anything just like with the niggers in detroit, everyone will just flee to the outlying countys but if they try to move out of southeastern michigan then you will see your larper happening

I'm not voting, I'm just getting an nfa tax stamp.

>Born in Ohio

He will never win. If there's one thing that the people of Michigan are united in their bottomless hatred for, it's Ohioans.

Is this a thing in southern MI? I have never actually met anyone with animosity towards Ohio. I am more norther though so that may have something to do with it.

Do it, Trump, it's fucked here anyways; do it, man, cut us loose.

This is what happens when retarded states push to bring in so many scummy Muslims that they can actually have a shot at being elected to office.

Sharia coming to Michigan in due time!

They wont win in Michigan/
lansing was turned into a sanctuary city for a total of a few days before most local residents agreed to say fuck that and forced a reversal/
Michigan wont take their bullshit lying down

no its just some stupid mouthbreathing sportsfag meme, I drive to cabelas in ohio frequently and its literally no different from michigan except less water and trees and more flat.

Michigan has been kill for a long time. Here's an article from 2015 from (((Washington Post))) about their Muslim majority towns:

washingtonpost.com/national/for-the-first-majority-muslim-us-city-residents-tense-about-its-future/2015/11/21/45d0ea96-8a24-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html?utm_term=.e01b0328b3ae

More Westerners bending over. You could have prevented this. Fuck you Michigan.

I was born in youngstown, came here as an infant; fuck Ohio.

this honestly, there are alot of really fucking angry people in this state because of what happened to detroit and how much our niggers suck everything up. I just hope that trump doesn't cuck out more and make the left have enough of a case to normalize this muslim crap more in this state.

this was already posted and hamtramck is just another suburb of detroit like dearborn. they are all in the southeast

It's the low-class football lovers who hate.

>voting dems for tax credit from renovating
>not realizes that party let them flood our state
I hope you die an early death, I can't wait to leave this shithole.

wow my family has been in michigan since john pinckney bought 300 settlers up from the ohio border in 1830 and nobody fucking cares about muh football except retards

You retards won't do anything. You sit around and complain about it while more shitskins pile in and whatever tax money you put in goes to the nigs. Take it up the ass like you've been doing.

>muh red team blue team
gotta love how this website is just like drudge 2.0 now

protip: southeastern michigan has been fucked since the early 1940s

t. guy doing the exact same thing
I bet you are a spic as well

>people still think that based Norwegian that archives posts is a bot

I was talking about being a one issue voter. Regardless, why try to make the state worse?

Weird thing about michigan is that they all hate this shit but they take it lying down. Like 80% of the state is right minded but they don't do shit. Weird ass great lakes people.

It's a meme, mostly relates to the historical border dispute in the south.

Wrong again. Instead of sitting around and watching the world pass me by while hoping that my blue collar jobs will come back, I'm funding both sides of this war like the kikes and will short one side when it has an advantage. I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about. Small minded dumb fuck.

wont happen ever...

because I have a buisness and I want to be able to increase my buisness I don't live in a dorm and play red team blue team because I could give a flying fuck about "small buisness" conservatives in this country. I follow this issue closely not just ironically through memes like a 16 year old

THE ETERNAL BUCKEYE

Ok, that makes sense.

Oh yeah, the fucking Toledo(?) strip. We got much more with the UP desu.

nobody in the entire west has done anything to stop this shit, just because you live in nebraska or wherever the fuck doesn't mean you are a hardass

its just weird because the states where it is happening to otherwise actually enjoy it. California loves getting cucked, so does NY. Minnesotans love their Somalians too, those nordic cuck faggots. Michigan hates it but it's still happening.

yeah I guess i see what you mean
in the michigan "thumb" peninsula its pretty common to see the churches flying templar crusader crosses

Until they themselves come in contact with it most people don't prioritize problems like that. They are more worried about work and school until work and school fill up with muslims and its too late. Although many around my area vehemently oppose muslims and hate them. Another issue is that I do not think normies really know how to handle the problem or what to do about it so it gets mostly ignored.

any michigan anons here check out the refugee resettlement attempts in grand rapids, look up who is doing it. jews in south eastern michigan are trying the gerrymander the west coast redneck redoubt by injecting muslims.

>fails to see the bigger picture

White men are cucks. They must uncuck themselves and fight if they want to win. So far, that is not happening. Instead they'd like to drown themselves in kike-based tradition, booze, and pubs instead of expanding their knowledge. You will fail until that changes.

Wow, thats a shame. The holland/grand rapids area is the best part of michigan. Also,
>south eastern michigan
can we just say Ann Arbor?

>I could give a flying fuck about "small buisness" conservatives in this country.
Using government channels for personal gain, while at the expense of others is pretty fucked. What are you, some kinda kike that buys up ghettos?

Never heard anything about that.

The kikes actually are buying up their ghettos. They're buying up Detroit and I'm just laffin at retards not knowing what's been happening in their own backyard. But hey, Trump is going to fix everything, right guise? Fucking topkek. Whites posting ITT deserve this unless you're posting a way to rebel.

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/01/refugee_ban_will_prevent_hundr.html

samaritas.org/New-Americans/Resettlement

refugeesupportgr.com/

bethany.org/other-services/refugee-and-immigrant-services

mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2017/02/welcoming_refugees_in_grand_ra.html

rapidgrowthmedia.com/features/021617-supporting-refugees-in-Grand-Rapids.aspx

refugeeeducationcenter.org/

Its like finding out you have a tumor.

I guarantee all of you it won't happen. This state won't let an openly Muslim man become Governor let alone become a sanctuary state.
He can't get 9% against no-names let alone someone like Hackel if he runs. I'd bet serious money he loses the primary, unless they change it to a caucus shit. They will just get crushed in the general then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_gubernatorial_election,_2018