Why do niggers loiter around?

Why do niggers loiter around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are deathly afraid of getting a job.

Why work when White people will do the work for you?

welcome to lazytown.....youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM

It's a form of getting out of the house and doing something without doing anything. Also they live in crowded state subsidized apartments.

sellin drugs n sheit

Unemployed
Have no money for avocational activities
Low socioeconomic status and upbringing
Shit culture

Because they 1) don't work and 2) don't do leisurely activities like whites.

they dont want to work, they cant read, and they go crazy when they are stuck in an enclosed space for too long.

a lot like chimps, huh....

What the hell are they even doing? They just huddle and stand around all day

that's my question lol... like how are they not bored?

What else are they going to do all day? No job, no car, shitty house with little to no means of entertainment. Got nothing else to do but loiter around all day talking to other nigs.

Kinda reminds me of Mexican American barrios but the streets are empty during the day, then after 5 when everyone is out of work, everyone is outside, men sitting on the porches drinking and listen to music, kids playing soccer, taco venders out selling, old men and women tending gardens, women gossiping, and everyone else just hanging around talking shit. I miss Southern Texas man

Because they are niggers being niggers. And they'll just hang around with "dey homies" until a criminal opportunity comes up they can't resist (being niggers and all)

>youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM

go to any nigger community during the day after 9 am

EVERYONE is outside on the stoop/porch.
NONE of them have jobs

That's bad but comfy; at least they are unwinding after a hard-days's work in the fields.

And drinking this shit..........

They don't work or take care of their kids. Nothing better to do

Please don't use the N word. And why do white people always walk so fast and hide inside? yall like some potato bugs

Must be natural instinct and try to claim a territory like animals do. That way gangs always claim some shitty neighborhood and call it's theirs.

Nice try, leaf.

Because they can't read maps

>Must be natural instinct and try to claim a territory like animals do.

Says the white boi living in North America after it was stolen from the indians lmao.

because no job

groids are pretty awful

they do. that why there's so much gang violence in neighborhoods like that. I'm pretty sure that's how they have fun

That goes for Canada too.

There should be these camps where only working and studying and passing test makes you free and u can move to try it out on society. "like working makes you free" or something

you're white

/thread

Canadian Natives are always on here shitposting for some reason kek

because they'll still be stuck living in some flee infested section 8 housing until they get one. but it's not like that's enough of a reason for them anyway