"China is a superpower"

""""""superpower""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks pretty comfy desu

""""""""""""""superpower"""""""""""""""

Is this Auckland?

Wow thats realllly comfy.

>comfy thread

""""""""""""""""""""""""""superpower""""""""""""""""""""""""""

America has so many homeless and working poor too. It's fucked up for sure. These also look like how neets live.

How much does there rent cost?

How the fuck can anyone live like that? I'd rather take my chances out in the forests like Survivor Man.

These aren't homeless. They subdivide flats into 15 square foot "coffin cubicles" -- the kitchens double as toilet/shower

>how the jews want white people to live
I'm not going to be eating any fucking crickets you kikes.

"cage cities" in Hong Kong--commie block apartments packed full with 6x2ft wire hutches that people live in as their "room"

also they are stacked on top of each other
>""""""""""""superpower"""""""""""""""

it's like starting gta

Looks comfy.

Where did you find these?

>Laying on bare mattress

Why do poorfags do this?

chinese photographer did a photo series to draw attention to poor standard of living

I also said working poor.
It's sad m8. Are you too autistic or willfully ignorant?

Russia was a superpower, and they were communist.
Chinese govt. is rich as fuck they have paid off both labor and Libs in this country, I suspect they've done the same in NZ, Canada and i suspect they have very powerful friends in both major parties in the US. Countries with weak foreign national ownership laws are being bought up by the Chinese govt.
They're a superpower and they are unstoppable.

They are renting out closets in a Freinds appartment btw. The cheapest single room apartments have the toilet in the kitchen etc.

this desu

>comparing American "working poor" who get food stamps and housing (actual housing) to living in a 15sqf coffin
>implying this doesnt have anything to do with politics/current events
kys

Fifth element kinopotery

When your bathroom is your bedroom

nothing comfy about your shoulders getting crushed by concrete walls and living like a worm

All these are Hong Kong right? A buddy of mine lived in one of these. Not comfy despite the thread, desu senpai.

Looks like the Sun Bright Hotel in NY City. $10 a night buys you a "cage" with a chicken wire ceiling, infested with bedbugs, roaches, fleas, and the sound of all the bums in adjacent cages as you stew and swelter in the foul miasma of BO.

Jelly as fuck.

max comfy

Canada is in the middle of the biggest housing bubble (bigger than US in '07) it has ever experienced mainly because of Chinese buying up all the property in Vancouver/Toronto

>virgins that have never paid bills in their fucking life calling a grown man living in a tiny cage "comfy"

The autism in this place is fucking astounding

you would be paco

Toilets next to the kitchen?

Fucking disgusting, absolutley awful. Taking a shit mere feet away from where you wash and prepare your food is fucking disgusting

ITT: Offers of $2.1 million plus considered for these lavish spacious apartments in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane

You have no idea, this is my dream house.

This. Fuck Agenda 21 and fuck Kike "people".

But you burgers wear your filthy fucking shoes inside your homes.

>that hating on human life
if you don't like woman then don't marry . fags

yes your image is exactly why they are going to be superpower soon
their people sacrifice themselves for low labor price and make economic growth
unlike westerners who moan about their fake freedom and cheap labor

faggot I live in a 150sq foot apt which I pay for myself (well I guess my university pays for it technically), and I love the shit out of it. Comfy as fuck.

>be me on toilet
>trying to shit but i'm backed up after eating that 2,000 year old egg and bug on a stick
>squeezing while invoking the guidance of my ancestors
>my roommate ping po is frying food in the wok and the hot oil is splatting onto my legs

even my rabbits have a nicer hutch

>150sq foot
>literally TEN TIMES bigger than pics related

>3rd world living condition
>Toilet exposed to food/kitchen area
>They never close the lid
They deserve their poor standing.

>sleeping quarter is a literal cage

lel

A shed is not much better, Sven.

"America is a superpower"
""""""superpower""""""

>country is a literal cuckshed

At least he has his own place

Jesus Christ this is horrifying.
I'll never complain about my 700 sqft studio apartment again.

how comfy is my house?

Are these the shipping containers they come to america and australia in?

that's literally something only done in TV shows (because they don't want a scene of people taking off their shoes when they enter/leave the house) for simplicity sake, not how actual people live

i lived in a tiny as fuck dorm for college too. it's not the same as "living" in a tiny gook shack. for an accurate comparison, imagine if your dorm room had a toilet directly next to your desk, bed, and you had a tiny sink where you cooked all your food right next to the toilet. now imagine a thousands of other smelly people in a smog covered city during the summer

tiny dorms are comfy, but you have way better amenities and tons of benefits

not a comparison

oh and 150 sq foot is much bigger than fucking jail cell sized houses

also the expectation is that once you leave the tiny as fuck dorm you can get a job that will lead to a comfier life, its not like you have to life in a shitty jail cell the rest of your life and you still have to work 10 hours a day

so fucking cushioned by your life, disgusting

china have even god rabbit for gay people
unlike rabbit in the west which become playboy sexual symbol and have no god power

china have even year of rabbit
in the west they are just prey

Just fucking spoonfeed me please

And we're in a similar situation here, Melbourne and Sydney are the two main ones but every city is being bought up, along with our farmland and our companies.

Nice house and you have a nice giant yard. Whats with that pile of dirt on the bottom left? Did you bury a corpse?

hope you like pizza :)

This is why you don't let chinks into your country.
Whites won't live like this, but the chinese race will.

Nice. How much is it worth?

im doing breddy gud and i do it after washing day cos im lazy. its a mental struggle at first but then its comfy as. ill just buy a new mattress one day so who cares.

I play games with a lot of Chinese I've befriended and they send me photos on wechat occasionally, mind you they are slightly more well off in their society but it's still horrifying. Poor souls didn't ask to be born in such conditions, really upsets me and I intentionally share photos from my garage to make America seem somewhat worse, really upsetting.

not shown: the two electronics assembly lines downstairs

At least, chinks can poo in loo. So much for superpower 2020, curryniggers

what

then make your leader do so
then your business company will move their factory to other country

China is a Superpower & shouldn't be under-estimated.

They have plans for Africa,Australia, California & even everything that surrounds them.(Expansion/Influence/Control)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>youtube.com/watch?v=MtdupS0gRt0
we're entering comfy levels never reached before

2m$ in 2014

Is that Norwegian dollars or USD?

If you're buying i'll post my home.

2 million norwegian bjorks

feels good

This needs to be capped please include me

desu this is more than these human insects deserve

at least it isnt filthy

These people supposedly are """destroying""" the housing market.

I'm not buying it. It's a fucking false flag to divide and conquer Asians and Europeans.

If we allied with China, we'd be unstoppable.

These pics remind me of Golem city from Mankind Divided

17 million kroner = around 2 million dollars

must impress the ladies

(checked)
bretty gud

Jesus christo
also nice digits

mine

Wow. Inheritance?

kys you disgusting vermin

fuck off Chang