Was Trump a mistake?

I legit haven't followed politics or lurked Sup Forums since inauguration. Does Sup Forums still support Trump?

I support Trump but only because I hate liberals.

Have you not fucked bitches lately

no, the other options were worse

This is hilldawg country

Trump is the best thing could have ever happened. Yes

I love Trump.

Fuck yeah.

I'm not pleased about the Saudi arms deal, though. I at least have more trust (for legitimate reasons) that Trump is doing it for strategic reasons that I would if Hillary had done the same surface deal.

Yes! Every single minute of my life, I regret having voted for Drumpf. Same thing for Brexit.

(You)
I regret voting for him

/pol isnt one person you mongrel
however i see the general oppinion like this:
he does more kissing jew ass then people want him to be, same for the saudis, but people generally still see him as the best choice we had (except from ron paul who just didnt had a chance at winning).
a lot of people say he is just another kikepuppet and a piece of shit, but i feel most are just shills.
i would kiss some jew ass too if it means getting JFKd otherwise, and US is dependent on saudi arabia and its oil so crossing them wouldnt be a smart move. he didnt really betray us yet and only upset some people through some virtue signals while he actually did a lot to keep his promises (of which a lot was blocked sadly, but not really his fault)
i dont trust trump one bit, never did, but so far he didnt fuck up in my book
either way sage for shitty thread

Trump is so great libtards are in full panic mode and keep inventing stories to try to take him down.

But seriously guys, we can't let him eat two scoops of ice cream.

Nope he was not a mistake. I've had more fun than I have in a long time.

do you think that whenever trump gets down because of all the news bashing him that he comes here to browse and see people still actually supporting him? kinda makes me feel /comfy/ thinking mr president is reading my shitposts

WE ARE LITERALLY TURNING INTO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. IT'S TIME TO UNITE.
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

ivanka was

>flag

you forgot to turn your proxy off shariablue

I'll be honest, I was on board the Impeach Trump train with getting Trump impeached, but yesterday I changed my mind.

All these media pieces they're running on him just feel more vicious than genuine. I'm still skeptical of him, but I don't
think he deserves to be impeached anymore. I've never seen someone so viciously attacked like him. It's pretty
obvious elites don't want him. I'm still a dem at heart but, I fully support Trump now. We can't let the deep state get
their hands on those codes

The key part here is could.

Fuck off shareblue

And shove your identity politics up your ass

Supporting Trump is a meme. Sup Forums doesn't like to break the fourth wall and admit it.

but seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear fruitbowl

you forgot to realize it was a shitpost and you got baited rookie. fuck im too lazy to find the ITS SO OBVIOUS meme

No, but your trips were a mistake.

Yes. In terms of him bending the knee to Saudi fucks more than we thought he would. Sell out. Next!

No I truly love the man with all my soul.

>i voted for him and now am mad about the travelban which he promised during the campange
>also im mad about him not playing along with the bullshit climate stuff which he also announced during the campange
why did you vote him again?
>im also mad because some dumb bitch ruined her own carreer and people no longer want to be associated with her
either retarded, troll or shareblue. the lines become blurry but im guessing a baiting troll 90%, absolutely pleb shill 10%, but he is 110% a retard

its pure bait and its not even remotely smooth. if i have to come back in here im crackin skulls

I don't doubt the Trump. Best president we've had in a decade easily. It's okay OP to have doubts. Explore your doubts and see what you learn.
Listen to the other sides view points, study on your sides own view points. See if you still stand where you think you stood all along.

Trump is doing what he was voted to do though, the only question is if you wanted it all along.

Lost me at "I legit"
Underaged b& and saged

I don't speak for Sup Forums, but I have loved Trump's presidency so far. Before the election everyone was outraged that he would defy the constitution to push a super conservative agenda. Now they are angry that he is just pushing a conservative agenda even though he isn't defying the constitution. The only mistake in America are the communist media and their followers.

My only complaint is that he seemed to soften up his stances which threatened the petrodollar. More global interventionism than I expected. But Hillary was literally a shill for that and much worse

Everything is a meme

Yeah he was a mistake. Should have gone with Cruz. Still better than Shillary though.

The Russian shit is fake news, but Trump should be kicking ass, the media is beating him right now.

Putin kills journalists to keep his country from being toppled by the Jews. The resulting chaos would cost millions of lives. We should all see that now. If Trump doesn't start killing these fake news journalists, this country will be plunged into civil war.

>1 post by this id
all you need to know about this thread

Waste of trips on your low energy ass.

You must have forgotten one of the founding principals of Sup Forums.

The lulz. That is what we do anything for, getting Trump elected wasn't because we honestly thought he was the best candidate. No we did it because we knew that we'd get the most enjoyment out of the shitshow that was sure to follow him getting elected.

Look at this, everyday there is something that gives us entertainment, whether it is Berkley, Evergreen, Portland, CNN, NBC.

Everyday we've had something that gives us a good laugh all because we managed to push this man to the seat of power.

We laugh as we watch the democrats throw money into a firepit to try and persuade us to see things there way.

We heartily chuckle as a terrorist in England gets his ass beaten by a homeless drunkard.

We support Trump for one reason. To get us more entertainment.

Drumpf Makes Canada Greater

E-V-E-R-Y D-A-Y

this whole board is a meme, i love bending over for the bbc haha

Help outlaw shareblue

Not gonna lie, former drumph supporter here, it's funny to watch him crash & burn. But in all seriousness, we handled him the nuclear codes.