Chelsea Clinton on the left, Rebecca Hubbell, daughter of Webster Hubbell on the right

Pretty sure this solidifies the Hubbell theory in my mind

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Rebecca Hubbell&rlz=1C1ASUT_enUS490US490&oq=Rebecca Hubbell&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=webster hubbell daughters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just a couple hunks

#1: go to Google
#2" "long Curly hair jew face girl"
#3: you are fucking retarded

2 Jewess if there ever were any.

Blowjob counts as anal from those beasts.

bump

kek

>Rebecca Hubbell
Source on this being webster's daughter?

Is this real or not?

damn, they sisters. post moms.

kek

why is that user?

>chelsea clinton is the only woman on earth who looks better the older she gets

I believe it.

They brought in Chelsea as an actor because Hillary is a literal demon spawn who can't breed.

because their faces look like ass

is this real? they are totally sisters

Chelsea looks like Webb, but also looks a lot like a mix of Bill and Hill. Someone get Nic Cage to get the DNA off the blue dress so we can test.

They could be twins

Yep, Bills a cuck. The only real child he has is from a black hooker.

I can see Clinton saying something like

>fuck having kids just go get me a fucking kid you idiots

Ass faces, both of them.

Yasssss patient she's so good at playing off seizures as humor.

true

>all white people look the same

>le jews are white meme

google.com/search?q=Rebecca Hubbell&rlz=1C1ASUT_enUS490US490&oq=Rebecca Hubbell&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=webster hubbell daughters

she always never looked like Bill Clinton ever

I heard somewhere that Hillary was disgusted at the thought of having children when she started her political career, but if she wanted to get anywhere she had to have a family image.

I totally believe she would stage a family.

>Broaddrick said that after the assault, Clinton told her not to worry about pregnancy because childhood mumps had rendered him sterile. When contacted about the issue, Gennifer Flowers, who Clinton later admitted to a sexual relationship with, agreed that Clinton had thought he couldn't have children.

HELL YEAH MY BOY

That's great evidence

Seems obvious that this cunt will stop at nothing for power and admiration.

>go here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Clinton
>ctrl+F 'Hubbell'
>no results
made me think

reddit

Be more realistic, cunt.

>Ugly as fuck
>SJWs
>Manlet bodies
>Loose baggy clothes
Tonights fap difficulty level setting: Suicide Mode
Challenge accepted.

Genes influence personality. Chelsea is super close to Bill. She told her teachers in high school that if they ever needed to talk to one of her parents, to call her dad because her mom was too busy.

Chelsea is highly intelligent like Bill but lacks his affability (read her e-mail to her mom after Ambassador Stevens' death, it's almost autistic in how she ignores her mom's expression of distress) - but their personalities definitely mesh to where they feel closer to each other, I think, than Bill and Hillary do.

So no, I don't buy it.

Sorry was not clear. I want a source on the picture of rebecca or other children.

Though webster himself is the best source of evidence.

is there a way to scan the internet and replace 'chelsea' with 'prop'

There do appear to be some uncanny similarities. At least in those two particular photographs.

Honestly if I had to say anything I would say that they're both her father and she was conceived through means so homoerotic that we simply cannot comprehend them.

She's looks like a fusion of the two to me.

But Chelsea looks like Hill. And Webb. But not Bill.

kek

Learn how to greentext Chang

>NOT USING THE ORIGINAL POSTED HERE A WHILE BACK

PLAGIARIST!!!!!!!

kek

savage

Believe it or not, being raised by someone has an effect on your personality too, probably even more so than your genes.

I'm not saying I believe the conspiracy, but if that is the reason that you disbelieve it, you are on even shakier ground than the conspiracy theorists.

Golf clap.

Birthed straight through the urethra.

Chelsea's nose looks too much like Bill Clinton's nose.

Ops pictures are not correct.
Neither are Chelsea.

what does this say about the dindu?

one of the ugliest girls ever (not counting deformed)

you have got to try the cold chai

The ground I am on is as strong as people saying she doesn't resemble Bill enough. Lots of people don't bear strong resemblance to one of their biological parents. Her face not looking a whole lot like Bill's is super shaky grounds.

A DNA test is the only way to resolve this dispute beyond any doubt, and it will never happen.

Not hard to move up when you started in the negatives.

Web Hubbell looks like L Ron Hubbard

God I'm so glad that cunt didn't get elected

This offspring is heinous though. If I don't know any better only inbreeding can do such a thing. I can't think of a mongrel could produce such a thing.

My God, imagine the pubes those two have. I hope they wax or at least trim way back.

OMG....lol

She also doesn't bear a strong resemblance to Hillary either though.

You know who she does bear a strong resemblance too...

Bill's leaning against some teen tits there. I have the feeling Chelsea knew she wasn't his.

>you have got to try the cold chai

What did she mean by this?

she's definitely got bill's nose. lets be real here, that nose is unique and ugly

Facial blindness is a symptom of autism, you know.

Seriously, what's to stop some private investigator from attending some rally and collecting a discarded water bottle, coffee cup from the Clintons and rooting through Hubble's trash to get DNA profiles for comparison?

Or have I a skewed perception thanks to C.S.I, N.C.I.S., and other cop shows?

maybe hillary is so cruel she had a surrogate baby from the ugliest man she could find so chelsea would be tortured her whole life. how else could she look like that when hillary was no where near that

makes u think

He really was the first black president