IF Trump does actually get impeached, how big will the shitstorm on Sup Forums be?

IF Trump does actually get impeached, how big will the shitstorm on Sup Forums be?

Other urls found in this thread:

mulpix.com/post/1519977772302006172.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You gonna sauce them titties up?

~ Bunch of kids crying in their mom's basements

Rily doh

if trump doesnt step down how big will the liberal shitstorm be?

Probably little or not at all. We'd be fighting the civil war to purge all the liberal cancer from America. Hell. I don't see why we don't do it now.

IT will only ever be Aussie bantz

I unironically really want this to happen.

No we wouldn't.

depends if hes found guilty or not

impeached means brought up on charges
not removed from office

Agreed

It will be the biggest shitstorm of a life time, there will be calls for all out civil war, day of the rope which may actually happen.

who cares , TRUMP is another puppet . he listens to his ((((((((((((((((((advisors ))))))))))))) .if he would do 90% of the things he said during the campaign ((((they)))) would probably kill him anyway .

Off with their heads

He has... PC is a dying idea. Speech will remain free. Even when protecting every following right we have. Freedom of speech and assembly allow all rights to be upheld.

>up?
It's five o'clock somewhere, isn't it Aussies?

No of course not, we are a board of peace, and we own no firearms, all posts on here and /k/ are satire

Not at all, though most conservatives here like Trump, the same really like Pence- some even more than they like Trump.

While liberals will be celebrating their 'victory', they will give us full control of the executive branch.

I have more than a few friends who voted on Trump just because of Pence in case of an impeachment.

If trump actually gets impeached over this Russian bullshit there really is a good chance for a civil war. Remember about 60 million people still support trump. 60 million hate him. The rest don't really give a shit. Only 37% of the population participated in the election. I remember reading that it takes about 10% of a population revolting to result in a civil war. I honestly think that there was never any real thoughts of impeachment coming from representatives other than the insane ones like Maxine waters. The rest should know that it would tear the country apart.

He isnt going to be impeached,

Not only is there nothing worthy of impeachment, even if there was impeaching the president early in his term offers no political help to the opposition party.

Thats why impeachments always occur right before elections.

Depending on the circumstances will be very few American's available to shitpost on Sup Forums as I imagine that many of us would be joining in the civil war that would ensue. At least I know I would be.

If there was a legitimate reason for him to be impeached, then it would just be a lot of grumbling, but as it stands there isn't a legitimate reason.

Also this

If there was actual proof that Trump paid off the russians to help him win then okay yeah impeach him I wouldnt really care

But this is just nonsense whats going on now.

Kind of like during the election, I thought trump was kind of a joke DESU more of a Cruz or Rand guy myself

But once everyone with power that I hate of all political stripes said Turmp was the end of the world, I was all for it.

Literally everyone I see as the problem today told me not to vote Trump, how could I not?

And now these same people are screaming that HE HAS TO GO!

Yeah, sure.

This big

CIVIL WAR

MSM journalists and DNC members will be priority targets.

Rioting in the streets is for noobs with shit k/d ratios.

The god-tier k/d players identify priority targets and eliminate them quietly before moving on to the next target.

Civil war will look like tens of thousands of serial killers active at once.

We will be living in a Call of Duty game.

I would start piling the.... dried goods... on the streets the minute it happened

I shouldn't do this, but I will

I think it's entirely possible some crazy will file impeachment, but nothing will ever come of it.

Trump will be spending 8 years in the white house.

considering this is now t_d, quite big.

The Simpsons predict Trump's presidency until 2028...

Wha... how ? How do they get away with that?

I think its so funny that congressmen and dem representatives are going on TV talking about how trump colluded with russian internet trolls to troll about Hillary Clinton. Whats crazy is that CTR and shareblue are democratic organizations doing that and they caused a shitstorm during the election and still do today.
Im against censoring the internet, but I do think there should be a law against businesses that bully and troll people online.

i actually wanted hillary to win to the see the right-wing butthurt. it would have been more entertaining than this current left-wing butthurt. all they talk about is russia. it's fucking boring.

He can't get impeached for bullshit the Clinton campaign made up.

>impeached

For what? For obstructing an investigation which never took place?

I hear sirens...

>Probably little or not at all. We'd be fighting the civil war to purge all the liberal cancer from America. Hell. I don't see why we don't do it now.
>t. FBI
Yay.... more white people killing white. Stop falling for the globalists tricks, goy. I would be more than happy to team up with hardcore leftists if it means we get to purge the (((bankds))

It will be a bunch of yanks pretending they are on board with it and stating how he had failed, etc.
This is what Americans do all the time on Sup Forums.

Not bigger than those tits. God damn

"Hardcore leftists" are globalists.

t_d will come throw a tantrum. most of Sup Forums will probably realize he did it to himself.

Evety liberal would hang from a tree. Half of the republicans too.

Trump is the one keeping you alive

You'll see in 2018 mid-terms.

The guy who wrote ART OF THE DEAL said Trump will most likely quit and declare victory.

His Trump Cucks will buy it. That's all he needs.

I don't get it. Imprached for what? I mean, what he did was indeed stupid but yet lawful. You can't be impeached for acting like an idiot, right?

figured

Oh man election's left-wing butt hurt surpassed all butt hurts in history combined. I give 2 thumbs up.

Literally 22 democrat seats up in 2018, 5 republican seats up in 2018

Muh blue wave!!

Good luck getting niggers and spics to go to a midterm election

Kek

Fuck Trump i wanna know the sauce for this Pic
Also if Trump is Impeached /ptg/ will have the biggest aneurism in history
Long Live /sg/

Nice fantasy cletus

mulpix.com/post/1519977772302006172.html

I'm going to be very, very happy once every impeachmentfag realizes it won't ever happen and finally kill themselves.

It was comical for a bit, but it's so fucking sad to hear anyone say the words "impeach" and "Trump" in the same sentence, that I'd rather just see all such retards do a mass an hero and end it all.

Gotta be better for those faggots than the next 7.5 years of Trump that they won't be able to deal with, eh?

Impeachment would be a good thing,unless Pence Proves to be another Shabbos goy like Trump is

we'll all be eagerly waiting orders from Paul Joseph Watson and Bill Mitchell

I don't know whats worse, impeach-fags or the tards that encourage his assassination, not realizing that means Pence is next in line, and he's worse for their agenda.

Yeah, nah, I don't want to live in a fucked nation like Brazil, so impeachment is not an option. We're not ready for civil war YET, but when we are, it's gonna be neat.

You seem to fail to realize that there are no "ideal" candidates here, but the one who has the most support behind white America is always the best option for now until we can ***hopefully*** see the 4th Reich return and gas those who need gassing.

Pence will be a fucking tool for the establishment, so we're much better off with someone who's ass raping the neocon hacks with a spiked bat over and over while making liberal dipshits cry daily.

>on Sup Forums
lol, you mean civil war 2: day of the garden tool shed?

oh my

Trump may have some trick up his sleeve. I feel like Comey might flip to save his own ass as he is vulnerable right now- he knows shit about obama and hillary and probably many others. That would be some good shit,

He's not going to be impeached, I haven't even considered what I'd do desu.

2big

>I Still Prefer to be Ruled by the Jew other than choosing freedom
Never Change America

I tz OFVEr FOR Drympf!@@1

God when these never trump faggots look back in 8 years after Trump's second term their head might explode.

Not because he decreased mexican drug movement. Not because he saved us from radical islam. Not because he ended third wave feminism.

Their heads will explode because they have been lied to by the MSM and their libtard buddies. The game of "notice me because I support the oppressed, but only do it for the attention" will be over.

Move to an islamic country you virtual signaling faggots.

honestly if he's impeached I can see that there would be mass civil unrest with very real threat of civil war

Same and I think something like it will

My life right now really has no meaning but it reminds me of a story about pre ww1 hitler when he was talking to one of the few friends he had about how meaningless shit seemed and his friend half jokingly asked why he hadn't killed himself and hitler responded by saying "there will be a war soon I know it" that's how I feel right now

The US is more divided politically now than it was before the northVsouth civil war. It's a tinderbox of potential war and by impeaching trump they'd be lighting that tinderbox with a flamethrower

I'd call a civil war a pretty big shitstorm.

Would you guys accept foreign volunteers? I have a pretty good gun as well if that helps my case

>Mike Pence presiden of U.S
>implying nu-pol wouldn't be happy with neocon.

yup I agree. The dems will let it get to the very brink but I think they would push back ones tempers started to flare more than they are now.

Big enough to overthrow the government probably , I'd probably flee the country to avoid the bloodshed.

The left has no idea how close the right is to killing them all. It would be very easy.

Meh, their revolution ends the second they encounter a Mayor that will not stand down the police.

>cp on fucking google images

The kikes aren't holding back anymore. They're going full degeneracy.

The police despise the left. They know the feeling is mutual. BLM nigs will be Swiss cheese on day one.

>Red Congress
>Red Senate
>Red President
>Implying Republicans are going to be the first to fully impeach their own candidate.
>Implying we could even force to get a bunch of representatives to admit that their party is headed by the wrong guy.

You'll never see it. We'll need to be in full on apocalypse mode before it ever happens.

Hey just don't raze Vermont that much if you can. We got a lot of woods and this place would be great for raiseing families here. Plus with you guys I would invite you in and treat you to some nice meal.

> Hitler numbers still unchecked

Still not clicking that shit, my nigger. If other posters are right though, how have Google's algorithms not fogured out how to detect pizza?

My god, so yall agree, that we finally now pls pls really kill this subhuman disease, one and for all.... so that earth can be peacefull and ppl free again finally ?!?!

Bing doesn't filter out cheese pizza ya know.

Antifa levels of riots but with autism

Idk but I'm sure I got a lot of newfags off the site as they got scared and smashed there hard drive

we memed to get him elected cuz we saw how entertaining leftist were panicking during the election
leftists going off is a lot more entertaining cuz they're a LOT more sensitive & serious about things
only t_d retards actually like him
what's also funny is how most people still don't understand what Sup Forums really is
but that's why leftists in general are so much fun to troll
it's like they literally can't understand the concept of satire & parody
instead they dig in even deeper which makes it even more fun

the question of the fucking decade WTF

> PC is a dying idea
It scares me that someone here would declare victory do early in the game. The fight must go on and we can't get complacent. PC will be dying once it's completely limited to big blue cities and colleges. Not before. My oldest kids teacher got in trouble for letting 7 year olds play with plastic swords. In a rural county. And he knows more about firearms than your average 18yo 11b.

>pol is satire
>pol isn't satire

Impeachment doesn't mean removal from office. Remember, Clinton got impeached.

While the trial was going on, I imagine Sup Forums would be a hotbed of digging up anything and everything about Trump's congressional opponents, spreading it far and wide.

If Trump did get removed, there would be tens of millions of pissed off people out there who know for a fact everyone in DC has done so much worse than whatever Trump would've been removed for. Then we'd have to deal with President Pence, which I don't think Sup Forums would really like, all memes aside. The 2020 election is already going to be a massive shitshow with 40+ democrats speculatively running, but then add a conservative insurrection on top of that, we'd be in for a bloodbath of an election. It would likely end a number of career politicians, and we'd start seeing regular politically motivated violence being committed.

brb someone at the doo

What the actual fuck. Glad I didn't check that through google directly and instead used ixquick. Seriously that'll put you on a goddamn list.

beautiful comment mate

>used ixquick
>he thinks that will save him
You should plan a purchase for a new hard drive in the near future, like as soon as you can.

>wanting a civil war
>wanting any country with nuclear weapons to become embroiled in a conflict where said weapons could switch hands.
>Thinking other majors countries wouldn't intervene.

>or was my whole post satire?

OH WHAT THE FUCK

he got ya?

It's fine user. I'm Canadian, if the government comes after me for that search I'll just tell them I'm a recent convert to Islam getting in touch with my religious history.

Sup Forums overall would probably be pretty mad because of all the r/thedonald fags here.
I voted for trump but if he gets impeached I dont really care. I feel like saving our country from the liberal horde is a lost cause at this point.
>feelsbadman

Don't expect 300 lbs basement dwellers to start an uprising

>IF Trump does actually get impeached
People have been predicting this for eight months since the day he was elected, and every single "smoking gun" liberals say will trigger his impeachment has evaporated into smoke after a few days. Nice meme.

sadly the degeneracy is here and its seems to just keep getting worse