Reddit

I hear a lot of reddit hate bouncing around this board. I hate the reddit community desu, but I regularly visit the site for mindless entertainment... Not for any kind of interaction.

How many of you visit reddit? What do you do whilst there?

Don't want to hear from 18 y/o's from /r/thedonald

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
Gee, I wonder if this is on topic.
Fucking read the rules then kill yourself.

not a chance. Anyone still kicking around there is an idiot. Anybody worth anything has been driven away from there long ago

Why? What drove you away other than all the lefties? You don't enjoy passing time with watching Chinese niggers getting rekd or the like?

I fucking hate it. I use it for info sometimes. Redditisms make me sick : 'so I went to the...', ' a wild dildo appeared...' etc, . I hate how everybody sucks the PC cock to gain karma from fucking useless autistic cunts ... They are all date rapist psychos using a facade to look like the people they neither are or will never be. Anything negative is posted and you get down voted . I want to ice pick the fucken spine of redditisms users .... '

what is the significance of the little shitty antenna head guy made by over 9000+ hours in mspaint

Op: says hates reddit, visits reddit. Comes here, makes post in violation of topic rules. Fucking shitter low iq faggot.

>I hate the reddit community desu, but I regularly visit the site for mindless entertainment
part of the problem. reddit never.

>hate the community

content can still be good, nigger

Remember me fag? I posted this in your last thread.

I'm asking why you niggers are so against it completely. At this point, it's like saying you hate the internet.

r/SorceryoftheSpectacle though too much Marx-derived critical theory sometimes, is the only thing worth reading along with (less so) several of the boards it lists as related

I'm just asking why they insist on this dogshit logo

I visit reddiy LARP as an autistic cuck on r/the_donald

I only use it to find when the next release for the ongoing manga is expected

or for quick lols on /funny between classes

I visit reddit for video game boards only. I can kind of find a community of people who like the same game like I d and discuss instead of scrolling and scrolling on Sup Forums.

Community is cancer but its less obvious in specific community boards - simply because I don't discuss important stuff with them.

>mass censorship
>only popular opinions get viewed
>people post things just for fake internet cred
etc etc. it's canada in website form. now go back there and stay

I go to r/rarepuppers for cute doggo pics

I get tech news from there. Unsubscribed from all defaults and never post. Only way to tolerate it

I use it for various niche game communities. Its easier than making multiple accounts for different forums.

Want me to leave?

I really want to know what you fags do for info other than visit Sup Forums

Even an old fag can't hit reddit for specific info without being shunned? That's all I'm asking

It can sometimes be valuable for some actual information. It helps me follow crypto investments a bit better. Their sense of humor makes me cringe out of my skin though. They're the kind of people who find shows like the big bang theory funny, if that's any indication

cant you read you illiterate cunt?

'I use it for info sometimes.'

>I really want to know what you fags do for info other than visit Sup Forums
Twitter, Fox Business, RT, primary sources, Drudge, YouTube, Washington Examiner

Sup Forums is my main though

and C-SPAN. forgot that

Wasn't asking about political info, but what youtube channels do you visit? while I've got you

C-Span is great, especially when Trey Gowdy is fucking people up

Reddit is shill command center (they literally have shill enabling tools/features built in).

We'd all be better off if the site was gone tomorrow.

OP is a faggot.

SAGE

I visit reddit first to get a quick rundown on the world situation (albeit with a heavily blue pill canted view). Then dive into the details on Sup Forums to get the other side of the story.

politics related: Colin Flaherty, John Birch Society, South Front, TomoNews Funnies

Fuck off to jail when your boy tells you he's a woman. Jk, You won't have any kids

Rarely go there and if I do it's only for tech help/info. I've never ever seen their news thread or anything political.

Reddit is an awesome place to counter the dominant leftist narrative.

>1. identities
no anonymity so people just look at each others histories to find something to disagree with rather than addressing any points (Sup Forums has a slight case of this because of flags and IDs, supposedly to defeat shills but was really put in place by moot to make Sup Forums worse)
>2. le upboats
every faggitor is compelled to make posts everyone will agree with to get upboats. if too many people disagree with their post, nobody will even see it or respond to it. so people take themselves far too seriously and never post sincerely, instead they coating everything in a layer of politically correct false courtesy. this is not the case on Sup Forums, if someone dislikes a post enough it will have dozens of replies
>3. structure
every topic on reddit isn't even a discussion. it's formatted so people will generally only read the top two rated replies and the circlejerk pun reactions to them. conversation is essentially 1 to 1, you reply to someone else's post thus starting a new subthread and if you're deep enough, only that person will ever reply to you or even read your post. it's tedious as fuck to read. I don't care what faggot redditors considered the best pun threads of the topic, because the chances are I disagree with them
>4. moderation
every board is a circlejerk for somebody, and dissenting views are banned. /politics/ for instance is a leftist shill circlejerk. the average moderator is deeply invested in the board and therefore deeply involved in its moderation, considering arguments that arise as their personal problem to solve by banning
>5. newfaggotry.
redditors haven't been around long enough to understand the internet. half of them are scared of Sup Forums
>6. the cancerous meta-community.
posting on one board gets you instantly banned from 100 others because of butthurt SJWs, and probably added to some hipster faggot's github hosted twitter blocklist somewhere

WHEN REDDIT SENDS ITS PEOPLE ITS NOT SENDING ITS BEST

Anyone from reddit, whether or not you still visit the site needs to go back. We don't take refugees, were fucking full. Newfags and summerfags are more than enough for us to hande. Get back to your fucking hole.

Didn't need that man. I know how reddit works...

Just asking, "Do you ever go on there for anything at all?"

yeah, I go there to read their cringey posturing and remind myself that at least I'm not a faggot redditor

You are fucking retards.

>"Don't go anywhere but Sup Forums, or else fuck you"

You can eat my shit. You didn't answer anything, niggers

Fuck your question, you don't deserve an answer whore.

You didn't answer why that the shitty logo is pushed everywhere. Rebrand already.

> regularly visit the site for mindless entertainment
>entertainment

Reddit is the most boring piece of shit website on the whole internet, even worldstarhiphop is better, the website format is pants on head retarded too.

Fuck reddit niggers.

I used to but I quickly found out that if your view isn't completely mainstream, even if it's moderate, you still don't get a say at all.

I haven't the slightest idea. I'm not on the fucking board of directors or anything