How to stop China in Africa

China is aggressively colonizing Africa via free enterprise exactly like the British once did RIGHT NOW and we're just holding our dicks. It seems Liberals are happy as long as White people aren't succeeding, anyone else is fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1TMKKzedd0

We need to get the redpill about Chinese colonialism out right now. At best it gets us going again and at worst it stumps Chinese expansion a little bit. both good ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M)
businessinsider.com.au/chinese-base-in-djibouti-near-camp-lemmonnier-africa-us-concern-2017-3
youtube.com/watch?v=o9eXi3RL8q4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We need to get the redpill about Chinese colonialism

clarify?

Just that it exists and Leftists should be bitching about it cause it's rayciss or something

Minorities love each other, it's only whites who are bad.

Michael sata is exactly right and a couple decades of Chinese rule should get everyone else on board too.

based China will do what whitey didn't: get rid of the black population and population replace it with han chinese who are capable of extracting resources and erecting stable civilization

>The public voted for Sata. A chastened Chinese delegation was among the very first to pay their respects to the new leader and all talk of pulling out just disappeared.
>Sata in turn was gracious in victory. He told the Chinese they could stay as long as they respected the people of his country and its laws.

any guesses as to why this keeps happening?
campaign on anti-china -> win election -> "china is good"
has china perfected mind wipe techniques?

>chinese railway company employ chinese workers
>niggers are not even good to lay down railways

Some centuries of chinese imperialism will teach an hard lesson to these lazy niggers
I hope the chineses will genocide all the surplus african population

wow source? we should get Black twitter to start shitting on the Chinese

"minorities" nice meme but Han Chinese are the biggest ethnic group in the world. There are more chinks than whites of every ethnicity.

As much as that would be a good idea, by the time the world gets to that stage there won't be any white people left so let's think in the present for now

Fuck Africa, and fuck niggers.

Most Africans support Chinese "colonialization"
It's all hype cause European countries are scared of losing influence.

you actually think that you can stop chinese expansion by highlighting it? you're going to need a bigger boat

No they aren't, they'd love to. European countries aggressively forced their own child nations to collapse during decolonization.
So who would you rather have in charge? The people who believe in human rights or the Chinese business machine?

>he doesn't know about Francafrique
I want what the African people want, so the Chinese business regime

Wait, are you pissing on Liberals while promoting globalism in the same breath?

You piece of contrarian shit leaf, go fuck yourself.

so you're telling me when the african population boom hits critical mass, they will be immigrating to china? sounds good.

Yeah. Whites have to toughen up and quit being so altruistic
No mercy from Asians though

you can do both you incompetent, fucking idiot.

We can't just "toughen up" though. It's hard-coded into our genes. Our women will always be "extremely sensitive" no matter what. The muslims are mass-killing white people in our homelands, and white women can't wait to ship in more. The chinese are ruthless mother fuckers, and will have NONE OF IT, which is why I root for them

I hope those chinks kill every last ape on that continent

Anything is a step up from the way things are there now.

>being this illiterate

Would love for China to genocide Africa, fuck those nogs.

The US should have been more aggressive in their own exploitation of the continent.

>tfw your racist views get vindicated

crony capitalism is gonna crony capitalism

if you are serious you will become a journalist and spread news to an african audience

Eventually, no time determinant here, China will get whatever resources they need out of Africa and Africa will want them gone. China will realize the continent is savage and hostile to non natives, they'll leave and then the current generations of natives will revert to their tribal nature and blame China instead of Europe for all their problems.

Other than than the loss of future natural resources and threatened species, this isn't a complete loss

European roots built their infrastructure and gave Africa a lot to build from, but they ruined it and went back to savagery. Let China feel that burden.

>it's going to suck watching certain endangered species going extinct, but hopefully genengineering can bring back stable populations elsewhere once China finishes their Zerg rush for energy and minerals.

Unless China genocides them :*

(((Whites)))

Well the niggers seem happier and peaceful than before so eh.

>he thinks we did it with 'free enterprise'

If the British couldnt civilise them then the chinks havent a snowballs chance in hell.

Ofc China exploits the world economy for their own gain, and the rest of the world is cucked to let them do it. Even Trump cucked out on China after saying he would impose tarriffs and label them manipulators. But now the Africans give up their vast resources to China. It's only a matter of time before South American resources are given up to China as well. The Soviets would turn in their graves to see that much resource accumulation to centrally manage (even if they would still manage it in a shitty way).

>China wipes out all the blacks
>whites wipe out the Chinese

It's like pottery

Yeah British colonialism was literally companies going around to different areas and taking over trade. Those institutions turned in to regional governments.

Free enterprise as in the freedom to BTFO savages when they attack you for existing on their land.

>implying the second thing will happen

Well they're already partially civilized this time around, but there are riots and African men are pretty mad about those 30,000,000 Chinese men (who can never find a Chinese girl because of the 1 child policy and sex-selective abortions) taking their Nubian kweenz

Honestly, it's more likely the reverse will happen

The entire content of Africa is incapable of self governance. The only chance they had was Lybia and The USA, UK,and France fucked that one when they plundered Lybia and blasting their ifastructure to the Stone age.

China is the best chance Africa has to move out of shit status.

Except now nigs will be indebted to the parasitic chink.

Don't give a fuck both are on the other side of the planet and less will come here they will go to the great cheap land grab in Africa. And the tribes will assimilate or be like our Indians dead or on reservations.

Well chinks will have the utmost advantage of available resources to cheaply manufacture everything the world needs, but they'll probably hog it all once they no longer need us to prop up their economy and thus they will selfishly horde resources while prices skyrocket in former first world countries.

Africa is a failed continent. When first colonized, Europeans had no clue how resource rich it would be based on the tech and goals they had at the time. Even in more recent years, the mineral and energy speculation was still in its infancy, before western guilt and tribal pressure made them leave.

Africa is still ripe with resources, more than most could imagine, and only China really has the market dominated by building infrastructure out of their own need to sustain their own stupid population size.

I give it 50 years before they give up and leave. It won't be for the same reason westerners left. It'll be because the locals will despise the Chinese that much more, and they'll blame China for all their ills because they natives are lazy by nature when another culture does all the hard work for them

Africa's population is a welfare population. They are a drain on themselves and cannot sustain anything except a few highly corrupt governments based in savage superstition. China will leave sooner than European settlers did, namely because they have the tech to build, AND extract and export what they need faster than western imperials ever did

Even more frustrating, every single metric by which liberals define white male privilege, asians, jews and white females are beating us at. We are 4th.

Tell that to a leftist you bigot

>Europeans couldn't pacify afriniggers
>Chinks: move ova white bois

This, they'll be able to treat them the way you should without intervention from limp dick lefties.

This is a win-win DO NOT INTERVENE.

t. Chink larping as a white nationalist but secretly wants to hear how "based" they are for colonizing negroes

(((Open society initiative)))
And China Uncensored is a creation of NTDTV, New Tang Dynasty Television, a television based in New York founded by Falun Gong practitioners.

Well fuck we will have to make shit here again and ditch out Walmart culture.

I am failing to see a downside to this now if only every Jew and person over 55 would die we could finally get along with Russia and trade resources with them and tell the middle East to fuck off as well.

Let The gooks have Africa and the Us Russia alliance have the other half of the planet fuck the middle East including Israel.

But someone then has to do something about the infectious chink problem afterwards.

>exactly like the British once did
um... no.

The limey used THE WHIP to colonise Africa -- the chinks are using CARROTS.

You all need to watch Empire of Dust (youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M)

It's mesmerizing how inept Africans really are.

just goes to who how much more receptive the natives are to monetary incentives, over threats

businessinsider.com.au/chinese-base-in-djibouti-near-camp-lemmonnier-africa-us-concern-2017-3

Then a hypothetical US-Russia alliance would have to grasp at South American resources before the chinks do to be successful. Ofc it's doubtful Russians would be beguiled into helping the US grasp at resources closer to the US than they.

Not really they will have the land and resources to sustain their population Africa is fucking big and it will take 500 years for the gooks to fill that place to the level of Asia.

Keeps the Africans and chinks out of our hair as long as we make things here again.

Sorry darkies, chinks are NOT white, therefore according to Jewish rules, they literally can never be racist or exploit or colonize anyone, sorry, but you're shit out of luck,

Russia has as many untapped resources as Africa Siberia has nothing but resources. If I were a Canuck I would be scared because they will be assimilated if it ever happened.

Um why let them have it

Yet Trump effectively neutered us from making stuff here again (cheaply and higher quality if automation was subsidized).

Oh believe me the nigs will sort them out.

...you caught my dumb ass

China's not interested in civilizing them. China's interested in their resources, and once European power and American influence die off, China most likely will soft-exterminate the niggers in Africa without anyone to stop them, leaving just enough of them to run the mines and wells. Chinese do not have empathy and the sick weakness that emotion brings in a world full of predators.

cause we need that shit to make buttplugs

AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

i hope they exploit niggers in the most in-humane way possible. oh wait, they already are, they are chinese after all

How can chinks solve the nig question while simultaneously being overriden by them to the point their society collapses?

If whites get BTFO in Europe, and replaced by niggers and sandniggers, I am totally okay with having Africa genocided and substitued by the high IQ chinese. If anything, strong with the resources of Africa, they could try to BTFO the "new europeans" and beat the jews at (((their))) own game.

When the Niggers try to rebel against their Chinese overlords, the Chinese will slaughter them without mercy and without remorse. It's a good thing.

Who would backstab who, the kikes or the chinks? That's one of the ultimate questions. So far the kikes have done a lot for the chinks, yet chinks really haven't done much for kikes that I've heard about.

>china's population is retardedly big
>china urges African to immigrate to Europe
>no more Africans in Africa
>Africa becomes a Chinese continent
>Europe and US get fucked

>China's interested in their resources
not only those, but also THEIR POLITICAL SUPPORT -- which works directly against Western interests

>Africa becomes a Chinese continent
yeah... nah.

>you're a cunt

Like it or not, they're good at it and they have been for centuries.
While we have our feelings used against us because egalitarianism only works when stupid people don't exist.

It's fucked up, but it's the law of nature on this planet.

I don't know, but having western countries replaced with savage low IQ apes is a dangerous game that could blow in (((their))) faces anytime. That's why I hope the industrious and selfish chinks will take the matter in their hands and give the kikes a lesson they will never forget.

it's because history is never taught truthfully (or at all) and so plebes think it's all normal business as usual... failing to realise there can be only one hegemony

A Chinese hegemony sound good to me.

except when you realize what the chinks do to nigs for their resources, they'd turn and do just the same to spics for theirs.

There is only one truth.
Take advantage of opportunities or die. Chinks and many AZN cultures take this seriously and collectively. It makes them look cold and inhuman and also makes them particularly successful overall.

MIRRION
DORRAR

Build infrastructure and give aid?
Sounds pretty good to me

>except when you realize what the chinks do to nigs for their resources
Any civilized nation would do the same, as Europeans did.

>they'd turn and do just the same to spics for theirs.
I don't see why, Europeans use to massacre niggas and bring civilization to spics, Chinese will probably do the same.

but would that be worse to huelanders?

Bu.. but they don't respect human rights, this make them evil.

chinese dont bring massacre; the nigs themselves do it just fine, and the chinese only have to sell guns to both sides

i hope they suffer

fu africa

Lol Brazil user gets it.
Consumer choice benefits everyone, and developmental aide is no different.

Except that infrastructure crumbles in a few decades and chinks get away with highway robbery of their resources, making the continent barren and devoid of economic mobility.

China is solving the Africa Question for free.

I see no issue.

>for free.

You are wrong, they are in Africa to profit, not to solve somebody else's problem. If the nigs get BTFO in the process, it's just a side effect.

>too late..the Chinese have been Jewing Africa for decades and soon it will be Syria.

your a fucking idiot. buying property isnt colonialism . taking it is. the brits went in with guns and killed people. the chinese are buying land thats for sale

if you try to cut their ability to buy land it applies to every one else not born in any 1 country. which means no body will even bother buying your shit internationally

but i wouldnt expect a leaf to understand basic about how the world works. your a fucking leaf whos fat ass pretends white people are the master race.

>Except that infrastructure crumbles in a few decades
Sorry but the infrastructure they have build here is great. While US developmental aid go to NGOs to promote feminism.

>and chinks get away with highway robbery of their resources
They paid it with their own money, to help us export, export to china isn't the best option but they actually buy our things, while US and EU are subsiding farmers.

>making the continent barren and devoid of economic mobility.
Economy mobility is good, but I really prefer to have a job an stuff like any American can.

So exactly what the Europeans did

lol we cant even stop africa in Europe, how do you expect us to stop China in Afrikang?

youtube.com/watch?v=o9eXi3RL8q4

If the infrastructure they build at home is like this, why would it be better for foreigners?

I think it's hilarious and China is obviously going to rule the world when we leave

Because I fucking live on the side of Chinese infrastructure, it's well build, comfort stuff.

spoken like a true chink that thinks money is everything. chinks really are the jews of the east, literal subhumans