Why are my fellow Asian males on /pol so fucking degenerate?

Whatever fucking happened to pic related?

Uncle Sam must have really raped us hard, so much so to the point where our only representatives are just using nignog culture to promote themselves, gay, or they fully subscribe to leftist thought. Truly, though I don't feel it is directly my responsibility, I want to apologize for their various forms of cuckholdry and degeneracy. The strong Asian man is nothing but a meme now thanks to these fucking losers and the whoring out of our wimminz cause they want those shekels. Personally, I'm quite tired of this atrocious representation my various brothers and sisters, and it makes me question as to what led us to this point. If it is because they feel Asians are oppressed in the West, we've done it entirely to ourselves by subscribing to hideous Nigger culture and lost our cultural identity as a result. So to you glorious fags of /pol, riddle me this, what can we do to get the Asian population in the West out of degeneracy?

>asian "males"

I pitty you

This is exactly what I mean. Though Thailand is a horrible representation of any form of male dominance unless white boys come over to get their boipussy fantasy fulfilled.

Dude I don't get it either. You ever look at /r/asianmasculinity or /r/hapas? I know I know it's reddit bullshit but that's where the highest concentration of asian pussydom and autism lies. You guys seriously need to samurai the fuck up.

"Samurai the fuck up" I quite like that. I'm gonna use that for now on. I've never had the willingness to subject myself to Reddit's autism, so to answer your question, I have not.

>Asian """males"""

Understandable. It's mostly the hapas, they are the weirdest self-loathing community I've ever seen. They worship white women, think asian women hate them, and blame it all on white men.

I don't think it's just asians that are getting thoroughly pussified though, I think it's endemic among young men. I guess it's the whole good times make soft men cycle, but I dunno, maybe it's just something in the fuckin' water. I don't wish for the wars of the past but I wish we still had some of the strength that made the men back then real men.

Japanese aren't "Asian" we are a separate superior race.

>looking to Japs for inspiration
Get with the times OP
PRC is where it's at

Oh I'm fully aware of that, and I am quite proud of my heritage. But our allies are too few right now to just show my undying love for our people. We need these Asians to help us in the turbulent future we're headed towards, just as the Okinawans and Thais assisted us in the Second World war.

PRC? I'm not familiar with this term, can you enlighten me?

you are right. japanese are not 'asian' they are filthy gook. koreans are superior asian race.

you subhumans are the niggers of asia

The last uncucked East Asian power. People's Republic of China

I'm sorry your grandmother got comforted, Kim. Look, we can have a pissing contest over which race is the best all day, but that doesn't get us any further along in helping the cause of preserving our masculinity or at least giving Asian men as a whole an identity. I am willing to put aside my prejudice if you're willing to put aside yours.

>Whatever fucking happened to pic related?
Civility.
Stopped fighting. Started capitalism.

A culture that actively exploits its populous for capitalistic gain from the West, eats dogs, has a total disregard for human life, and openly shits in public sounds pretty cucked to me. Granted, I get what you're trying to say, as they haven't bee fully influenced by (((them)) yet and they're very much Anti-Kebab.

>Implying Mongolian aren't the most based asian out there.

Who's message board you posting on right now?

>Why are my fellow Asian males on /pol so fucking degenerate?

We literally only have trannies and low self esteem hapas left.

Unless you mean the malasya and singaporean anons. Also that Cambodia guy that always uses caps lock but he stopped posting.

Thank you!

While capitalism is a great system that has elevated many previously 3rd world nations into thriving industries, this is getting rather off-topic. Point being is that Asians in the west lack confidence and a role-model to borrow that idea from. Granted, I doubt many beyond Japanese could relate to a Kamikaze pilot, but I had few other examples of Asian masculinity on my drive.

A Mongolian basket weaving forum