Is Neil Degrasse Tyson the modern day Socrates?

Is Neil Degrasse Tyson the modern day Socrates?

"Jews are responsible for all the world's wars."

-Mel Gibson

Really makes you think.

Profound. Post it again and let us savor the majesty.

FPBP

You realize his statement is sophomorically simplistic, don't you?

Really wags my waffles

no, he is:

Get this man the hammer for the cross

Also sophomorically bait

really scringles my jimjames

absolutely nothing to do with economic interests

Really Cogito my Ergo Sum.

yeah, no shit? people fight cause they have opposing views. damn what a genius.

The differences in belief is simply how the generals recruit ignorant soldiers. The wars are primarily because opposing leaders want to own some other area's stuff. Even zealots that join Isis are working for someone that is simply getting rich by talking them into blowing themselves up.

>Hurr durr I think we are wrong but let's go to war for it!

What a genius.

he's the old version of jaden smith with comments like this

Jewish media needed their "science man" to push the idea that their side is intellectually superior somehow. They weren't interested in finding real scientists so they had to get a meme science man who would tow the line for their agenda.

Black Science Man is just fulfilling his utility until he decides to express dissent, in the same way that Richard Dawkins did with Islam and feminism. Once this happens he will be tossed into the trash like the used cum rag he is, and then the revolving door will bring in their next "science man".

Hes wrong tho its all conflict not almost all, blacks btfo

Really initiated my isotopes, famalam.

Different groups of humans want different things? I never would have known unless black science guy told me.

Really puts its tongue in my Gungan

When is this nigger going to drink hemlock then?

wowww what a genius

Really gets your noggin jogging

what a load of bullshit. Almost all wars are about resources.

wow, never realized conflicts were the result of disagreement. really made me think black science man!!

really insightful stuff there space jaden

damn that jar jar is sexy

And Sup Forums has the nerve to call niggers stupid.

so this is the power of grape drank

but he's wrong

>I am very smart
>black science man

>Attacking side: I believe I want their land
>Defending side: I believe they want my land

Wrong again

BASED BLACKMAN

I dont even care if this is sarcasm. Comparing him to Socrates is downright insulting.

>Almost

Be great to ask him what the exceptions are.

Except that's fucking wrong.
Almost all armed conflict is economic, coming about because one person wants something the other has, whether out of necessity, desperation or greed. Nearly all war is because of a desire for resources or territory. The only ones who DO cause shit because of differing beliefs are the fucking Muslims who kill other people AND one another because they don't believe in the specific sect of their fake god.

Well I don't see Neil DeGrasse Tyson being condemned to death by the establishment on bogus charges because they think he's an unlikable asshole, proving one of the many flaws of democracy.

Actually the majority was over territorialism. This guy is kind of a douche who just likes to say psuedo profound things. He should stick to math.

Exactly.
This guy is what "insightful" looks like to stupid people.

I never get enough of the profundity of based black man

i love how its not even true and most the wars are probably because of other shit and not because they have a different religion

"If we cant see our eyes, do they really exist?"

THERE ARE MORE STOLEN BIKES IN MY GARAGE THAN THERE ARE ATOMS IN THE UNIVERSE

Most wars are out of greed, self defense or land. He's wrong.

But even that's based on belief. One side usually honestly believes that some piece of land should belong to them while the other disagrees. Wars motivated by pure naked greed is always justified based on some belief or moral system. The Mexican-American War for example, an obvious land grab, didn't call soldiers to arms by saying, "Let's take their shit."

Was Socrates a third rate affirmative action graduate?

What are fucking resources for 100 Alex?

And here I was thinking it's usually people in full agreement who suddenly decide to kill each other.

Thanks for the insight top science nigger, thanks for showing us you were not just some diversity hire, but really deserve your intellectual position

This probably is very profane in canadian.

kek

The Socrates of our age

literally blew my mind, wow

No, Socrates knew that he was neither smart nor wise.

Lierally this nigger is as dumb as dogshit, I mean could you state anything more obvious?

See you in hell.

No, most wars are from resources. The biggest wars are because the opposing side believed something else.

Have we finally reached the bottom yet or can the bar go lower?

this

Not one person has asked for proofs?

I don't like Science Nigger but I feel like this tweet is likely fake and gay

That's Aristotle

>40k likes
>12k retweets
People literally don't give a shit about anything.
All the WORLD WARS, maybe.

>just six months into Trump's presidency
there is no bottom, user

>telsa
>procreation
sorry retard but a lot of the most genius men were child free. you save the white race by not inviting hordes of shitskins into your country not a baby race fucking idiot. even if there was only 1 million whites in the world they could dominate it entirely if technology was advanced enough and they didn't invite hordes of shitskins to live in their country

If sides believed the same thing they wouldn't be opposing and no cause for conflict, Thanks captain obvious

Only if he kills himself

Well if everyone believed the same things we wouldnt be fighting would we.

So much work
So few hinges.

NO HE'S JUST A NIGGER

Diversity is our weakness.
- le black science man

Really got that old machine upstairs going.

"X happens because (insert definition of x)"

Wow, really cultured my vegetables.

but did it activate your almonds?

It alkalised my water, I can tell you that.

Ruined my night

What a fucking moron holy shit I'm laughing so hard I may never be able to take anything he says seriously again

He's literally always been like this. At any point in time he has been inseparable from his retardation.

I have that song stuck in my head and that image was the trigger, help

Einstein was a fraud.

#notalljews

>if a fight happens it's because someone disagreed

jesus fuckin christ m8 so true!!!!!!

>attacking side: the moon isn't made of cheese
>defending side: the moon isn't made of cheese

wrong again

Kek. But most Jews.

Tesla was childless because his self esteem was terrible and he didn't feel he was worthy to breed, not some dumb bullshit feelgood 'I don't want to overpopulate the planet, you should feel bad for having kids, let idiots and shitskins do it for you' retardation.

>there are more genders in the spectrum than there are atoms in the universe
- Black Science Man

>the resources are mine!
>no the resources are mine!

disagreement. Do you doubt black science man?

neil has a really nice voice but that's about it. his scientific insight is on highschool teacher level and I remember seeing him acting as a moderator on a panel or so and actually not being able to ask a question. he is the kings of all diversity hires.

Neil never fails to really re-arange my membrane.

sage

Tyson is the best modern example of a kind of monochromatic formalism. He is an astronomer, so he treats everything as an astronomical problem. He thinks he has found the "master key" to explain reality in empirical science; he is not aware of the historical process behind it nor his place in it. He thinks science is an unquestionable truth outside of us rather than a tool we use. This kind of uncritical dogma is just as blind as the religion he criticizes.

Most ironic of all have been his statements about how stupid philosophy is and how only empirical statements count for anything; a statement that itself cannot rely on the empirical.

Really taddles my taters

hahahahaha and water is wet nigger and watermelon is a fruit and chicken is not free

what a retard

So if we all share homogenous beliefs there'll be no more armed conflict! Yay world government!

no conflict = stagnation

It the future conflict may not have to be armed but in history those cultures that were involved in armed conflict are arguably superior to those that developed in a low conflict environment. Regardless there will be plenty of conflict when (((they))) finally institute their global utopia and people find out about the gulags and death camps needed to maintain paradise.

really makes you think. its almost like a leap or something