Embrace foreigners known to be hostile against your own people

>embrace foreigners known to be hostile against your own people
>attack your own people when they reject your choice
>unwilling/unable to go back
Daily reminder that Christians are the coalburners of the soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-BoWB8JER4
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(1988_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

Reminder that when a Christian claims he's anti-jew, he's not meaning that he doesn't like these foreign tribe living in his society and influencing - yes, even harming - his own people.

His people are "Christians".

Anyone can be a Christian, INCLUDING every single jew that has been previously opposed. Regardless of sincerety, regardless of obvious outcome. The Christian accepts anyone as a part of their in-group.
So what happens when an already very open group accept this faith and its teachings of tolerance and forgiveness?

The question is redundant. We're living it.
>You Will Know Them by Their Fruits (Matthew 7:16)
The fruits are the death of our race.

Christians dont want muslims here dipshit. There may be a few out there that just dont know history but for the most part we want our people safe.

Who said anything about muslims, user?

This is a thread about disingenuous Christians hijacking the natural opposition of any healthy people against the the jew, or any foreigner really, so that they can open the doors for them via conversion.

To elaborate - and that's most likely something we'll be able to see ITT - Christians not only falsely claim to be anti-jew, some even go so far to say that you HAVE to be a member of their jewish sect to be "truly" anti-jew, which is obviously absurd.

Someone that worships their deity, someone that knows their history and stories more than his own, someone that would immediately accept them as brothers, can not be anti-jew.

It's time to stop this farce.

your own post.

look up the synagogue of satan. now fuck off.

Such behavior didn't come to the west until they destroyed Christendom and tried to end sectarian issues with secularism. That is how "tolerance" became a virtue.

Hell, a lot of the stuff we have with foreigners now is newer than that. That's the whole anti-racism/equality movement of the 60s.

How in the world do you jump from those criticisms to Christianity?

>look up the synagogue of satan.
Butthurt against people that wouldn't convert, that's all.

You're not anti-jew, you're anti-anyone who doesn't worship your beloved rabbi. Like I said here this is purely by design, to hijack the natural objection Europeans could have against these foreigners into something that allows these foreigners to become a part of the in-group, to hide in for however long is convenient.

Or are you going to lie that you wouldn't accept jews who convert?

What we're now going to see is Christians denying the most relevant ethnical component of the jewish entity, focussing purely on religion. That too is by design, since it allows the manipulation of the believers to not only accept the eventual jewish converts, who superficially might even look like our own, but everything else as well.

Daily reminder. Atheists are the cancer that started the SJW movement. They support Islamic terrorists and blame Christians who bombed no one.

Remember. Atheists are liberals. Atheists are hide and abade to terrorists. Remember that Atheists are the cause to EVERYTHING that is wrong today.

Don't be a scumbag. Don't be a terrorist sympathizer. Don't be an atheist.

Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Christian.

Also. Stalin and Mao murdered more people than anyone ever in history. And they both were atheists.

Are you going to lie that you wouldn't accept jews, or anyone else for that matter, who would convert?

>Boards called politically incorrect 90% of the threads are politically correct. you have overdone it and its completely obvious.

Christianity has caused the most issues for jews than pretty much anything else. but you know slide thread and all. There is only a couple people left posting right now that arent being paid to.

Where do you get your information? CNN? I'm curious.

Are you denying that Christianity has a message of equality, brotherhood, tolerance and giving to the less fortunate?
Are you denying that Christianity has a "original sin" component that has been twisted into "white privilege"?

The SJW movement is just the grandchild of Christianity and its self-destructive values.

look at the catalog. 90% of the threads are all politically correct views atm. or lead of with a nothing but question. this is not Sup Forums

>Christianity has caused the most issues for jews than pretty much anything else
With money lending it gave them a niche to grow rich in.
With the regular, deliberately ineffective progroms, it gave them a tighter sense of community and future justification for their semitic shenanigans.

I'm not paid, I just hate the reason why my people are going to be dead in a few centuries tops.

?
Accept in what respect?
Why are you changing topic and not responding to my question?

Accept them as a part of your people - "Christians".

>Why are you changing topic and not responding to my question?
The dishonest one that ignores the teachings of Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph of equality and brotherhood and pretends that these things are a new invention when there's been literally niggers revered as saints in the church a thousand years ago, that one?

give me a break man. white people arent going anywhere anytime soon. And if shit hits the fan remember, always remember why we do it.

>christianity isnt european

purple shows original spread of christianity in early stages

PAGANS BTFO

>give me a break man. white people arent going anywhere anytime soon.
Leftists use the exact same "argument" when talking about white genocide. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

>And if shit hits the fan remember, always remember why we do it.
Certainly not because of ethnical self-preservation.

I like how you conveniently forget to show Ethiopia, which has been together with Armenia, the first convert to your Middle Eastern/African religion.

There's nothing European about it except the primary target group as intended by the jews.

>post in /nsg/ that christianity is cucked and controlled by juden
>a bunch of literal nazis attack me and call me a shill

>embrace foreigners known to be hostile against your own people
>attack your own people when they reject your choice
>unwilling/unable to go back
We're not talking about religion here are we.

if white people want to breed themselves out of existence then fine nothing we can do about that but I think you are being hysterical. every white person I meet wants to marry their own kind. In america other races dont want to integrate to our culture which usually excludes them from dating white women.

Its interesting
Austria, birthplace of most vile juden, as freud and hetzl strikes against christians

There is no original sin. This was added later by the Catholic church, just like the seven deadly sins. The old testament defines tolerance as fire and brimstone. The new testament defines it as shunning, or not tolerating and separating yourself from that person. You might want to crack open a book.

>With money lending it gave them a niche to grow rich in.

Their usury was frowned upon, if not taken legal action against.

>With the regular, deliberately ineffective progroms

What programs? The ones that had them in a ghetto and constantly sought after their conversion? The ones that expelled them?
?

>Accept them as a part of your people - "Christians".

Of course. But even in those times people had a grasp of nationality as well. Christianity unites them as human but that does not mean a Frenchman stops being French and a Ethiopian stops being Ethiopian. There is distinctive beliefs and practices, if not an understanding of biological differences that reflect in capability.

You seem to be assuming a large swathe of your argument here, Varg.

>The dishonest one that ignores the teachings of Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph of equality and brotherhood and pretends that these things are a new invention when there's been literally niggers revered as saints in the church a thousand years ago, that one?

Yes, exactly that one. There are downright stupid people - labelled as 'fools' - who are considered saints as well. Christianity is of humanity rather than a specific section of it, but that has never meant that people shouldn't understand that there are distinct biological differences between human groups and clashing cultures. In fact, Christians have understood this pretty universally until the mid-20th century where the west wishes to contend both points.

Now where is my point dishonest? Jesus and Paul speaking of equality? It has, until recently, always been read as referring to equality in dignity and the rights that flow from it.

In fact, the Catholic Catechism says explicitly:

"The equality of men rests essentially on their dignity as persons and the rights that flow from it".

So seriously, answer my question? How did you jump from these issues to Christianity?

And with good reason. The rejection of Christendom is an element of modernism and all the bullshit that flows from it.

keep worshiping a jew, mr "redpilled" man

We don't worship a Jew. You're confusing God for the body to which he took for His incarnation.

The very fact that these creatures were allowed to exist here is what motivates me.

>Their usury was frowned upon, if not taken legal action against.
And just like everything else Christians did against them, that too was ineffective.
>What programs? The ones that had them in a ghetto and constantly sought after their conversion? The ones that expelled them?
What happens when you put ethnocentric people together on a close space?
What happens when you expell rootless merchant?
Nothing good. I already adressed the part with the conversion as core problem with Christianity.

>t has, until recently, always been read as referring to equality in dignity and the rights that flow from it.
>and the rights that flow from it
What a surprise that those rights finally caught up with us, who could've seen this coming?

>So seriously, answer my question? How did you jump from these issues to Christianity?
You even admit it yourself. "the rights that flow from it". "it" being Christianity. Those rights being the reason why we're going extinct.

same shit

>You might want to crack open a book.
I want to crack open the one with those definitions.

This. It's time to take the islampill, Sup Forums. It's the only thing that can save the white race.

race wars arent going to happen anymore. you are living in the past. its a cultural financial and religious one now. We are fighting for our culture.

Heres why we arent in danger. They dont want to be part of our culture. They dont like the way we talk, they dont like the way we walk, they dont like anything about our culture other than the prosperity. this is good. now if you want people to make bbies and be happy then religion is how this happens. It was working wonderfully before the Marxist hippies hit the scene. What our parents have failed to well is show their children what it is to really be white. Take your kids to church sure but also take them to the park, take them to go hiking, fishing, hunting, Have back yard bbq's and community fairs. Show them its much better to do these things than to sit and watch the jewbox. This is what we need to do. and the easiest way to take back out culture is through our faith and the community it harbors.

The problem with white people right now is all this new age bullshit they try to push. they are trying to reinvent the wheel and failing horribly. lead by example not by force is how it works.

>And just like everything else Christians did against them, that too was ineffective.

Was it? How do you know and by what standard?

>What happens when you put ethnocentric people together on a close space?

They don't spread elsewhere and are contained...?

>What happens when you expell rootless merchant?

...? They are at the place you expelled them to...?

>What a surprise that those rights finally caught up with us, who could've seen this coming?

How does that make sense at all? None of this has to do with rights inherently.

>"it" being Christianity

Read better. The subject in that portion of the sentence was "dignity". Our rights flow from our inherent dignity.

>Those rights being the reason why we're going extinct.

???
Do you actually follow Sup Forums's White Genocide theories or are you just bullshitting stuff to express your anti-Christian sentiment?

>literally two very different things
>same shit

I'll never understand why you adhere to jewish mythology while pretending not to have anything to do with jews.

You're not worshipping Brahman or Shangdi. You're not worshipping the god of the Sikhs or the Bahai. You're not believing in the taoist world soul. You're not a deist.

You worship YHWH and his son Rabbi Jeshua bar Joseph.
The only reason to be dishonest about this fact is because you understand the implications and the embarrassment that should come with it.

your religion is literally derived from Judaism
you are a jew yourself

>race wars arent going to happen anymore. you are living in the past. its a cultural financial and religious one now. We are fighting for our culture.
Once again proving that Christians don't care about the worldly stuff and are willing to abandon it for their jewish delusion. That kind of defeatism is too why Christianity is the best thing to ever happen to jews.

>it's not real
>you can't do anything about it anyway
>just keep doing what you've been doing despite it obviously not working
Does that sound familiar to anyone else here?

Most of the christians on this board are people who embraced Christianity hard for the sake of morality and in hopes of finding a virgin or less promiscuous woman.

Many already have a lot invested into their faith or have been raised with it and have a lot of Christian friends and family.

They like to picture the crusades and Larp as holy knights in a war against degeneracy and evil. And I'm sure it makes them feel high.

For this reason it is very difficult for them to come to terms with the fact that their religion is ultimately a degenerate one despite its outward appearance as a moral one.

They are not beyond saving they just need to be informed on the morality that had already existed with the old gods and time to contemplate

the tv has completely subverted reality. it was a sneak attack. it started out very wholesome and good. with good values. look at all the family values they used to promote and then it jsut kind of went bonkers around 2001. Now that we have seen what the problem is we will never fall for it again. people deep down know little girls doing booty claps is not wholesome entertainment and are sickened by it. This is why people are cancelling their tv subscriptions at alarming rates 100k+ subscriptions a month. The pendulum is swinging back.

>Was it? How do you know and by what standard?
By the one that sees the entire world owned by them after almost 2000 years of a continuous failing streak.

>They don't spread elsewhere and are contained...?
They become even more ethnocentric. Them not spreading elsewhere is hardly something you can unite with the desire to conver them.

>...? They are at the place you expelled them to...?
Those places being neighboring city states where they can do the same shit until they'll be back in a generation.

>How does that make sense at all? None of this has to do with rights inherently.
Of course it has. We would've never thought of the shit we have if it weren't for them.

>Do you actually follow Sup Forums's White Genocide theories or are you just bullshitting stuff to express your anti-Christian sentiment?
Another Christian revealing his true nature by denying what's going on.

Thank you for not hiding the obvious similiarities with the leftists that want to see us gone.

says the jew. the degeneracy started with the marxist hippy sexual revolution. dont give me that shit.

Christianity is the gateway drug to race mixing. They would gladly turn the whole world into a South American/African hybrid as long as everyone shows up to church on time.

Hitlerrs dead. Why would you think giving the world another reason to kill white people en masse is a good idea. oh thats right, thats what you want because you are of the synagogue of satan.

I'm just waiting for someone to post the jew pastor Anderson, confirming what I've said earlier about their willingness to include them into the group and even rever them beyond normal. He's been busy marrying white women to niggers, proving what you're saying right as well.

The topic of whether you need to be a Jew first to become a Christian comes up in the letters of St. Paul. He responds that it does not need to happen as Christianity as superseded Judaism. They have ceased to be God's uniquely chosen people and their priesthood is done away with explicitly. Further, the founder of the covenant calls out the Jewish church institution as being destructive and vile.

There is absolutely no room to argue that a Christian is a Jew unless you want to be like and close your ears all day spouting memes.

Nobody but the most insurrectionary natsoc would accept a neo pagan religion. We are talking about 1% of the population. The old gods sound good in theory but they don't feed the soul. You would end up with an essentially atheistic society.

It's Christianism or nothing.

Most "Christians" aren't Christian at all.

Listen to a real pastor:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-BoWB8JER4

bot.

>Why would you think giving the world another reason to kill white people en masse is a good idea
Why do you say "the world" when you mean "Christians" and their jewish and non-white affiliates, user?
Of course the enemy of the white race is going to stomp down on any attempt of us trying to save ourselves, no one's deluding themselves about that not being a certainty. All your defeatist shilling does is serve to further my argument, so thanks.

Only true Adamic bloodlines can truly convert to Christianity. Jews are the seed of Cain, therefore no jew can be a Christian.

>It's Christianism or nothing.
Then let's take our chance with nothing. With Christianity it's our death.

Look, all we want is for christians to stop going down on migrants and giving them bjs

Because Christianity was the ground upon which these leftist ideas grew. Yes these ideas eventually outgrew Christianity and tossed it aside like an old shell or cocoon

Christianity is self destructive in the long term as its Jewish creators intended it to be

Delusional christian animal. You're a Jew golem, nothing more.

The repressive, infantilized christian culture promoted on the TV drove many white women away from white men. I cringe so hard when i look at the media you christfags actually promote.

I think you need to read what I said again.

>Only true Adamic bloodlines can truly convert to Christianity.
Cain was the son of Adam. He and his descendants also drowned in the flood.

Jews are descendants of Abraham who liked whoring his sister-wife out to pharaohs whenever there was a famine and of Jacob who jewed his brother out of his rightful inheritance.

Even if what you're saying is true, not at one point in history has any church held this as their official position.

> Wotanism

God-tier, if only British Celts were more organized than barechested lime-haired screaming idiots who trusted a woman with an army

the point is tv is a joke and it didnt drive white women away it was them learning to be whores from the tv. Brittney Spears is a good example. grow up watching mickey-mouse club. emulate the characters from the show as they grow older. thats what happened. Turn the fucking tv off. nobody should be getting their morals from that trashbox.

What did I misunderstand, user?
You're shilling for us to accept death because if we don't we'd give the world a reason to attack us.

Then you will get nothing

>golem
I bet that took every ounce of your strength to not out yourself.

who's killing you? nobody. Sort yourself out. You sound like you dont know another white person on the planet.

yes let's all become fedoras or larping (((neo-pagans)))
>MUH ANCESTRY
sure, and follow some shady scripts and books that are not even 100years old

>By the one that sees the entire world owned by them after almost 2000 years of a continuous failing streak.
But since this comes about from exclusively the end of Christendom and the rise of religious freedom and secularism then I can't say your standards can say anything about their programs at the time.

>They become even more ethnocentric.

That is why you confine the target and attempt to neutralize them as a group via conversion. Hence the programs.

>Them not spreading elsewhere is hardly something you can unite with the desire to conver them.

What? That's the opposite of the truth. If you have an ideological group you wish to not spread in society you confine them and take them on directly all at once. Littering them around allows them to make ground in lots of places.

>Those places being neighboring city states where they can do the same shit until they'll be back in a generation.

Sure is assumptions in here.

>Of course it has. We would've never thought of the shit we have if it weren't for them.

Well the idea of rights is a framework the west works in now (even if it does understand it differently from Christianity now) but all the stuff you're speaking of comes inherently from a rejection of biological distinctions in capability and rampant anti-racism. Marcuse's union of minorities.

>Another Christian revealing his true nature by denying what's going on.

If you think that said anything like whatever you're speaking about you really can't read.

It's a very acurate comparison for the Christian-Jew relationship.
He feeds you paper, you do what it says.

And yet another leftist meme deliberately ignoring the official legal definition of genocide.
Again, anyone that has ever had this "argument" knows it. I'm glad that we even have two Christians now using the exact same talking points.

its time for you to go. you dont belong here.

What would be so wrong with that, user, other than your irrational love for these foreign people?

Then you will be overriden by a militaristic theocracy into oblivion. So, nothing.

I think it's the other way around Shlomo

you shills are like little babies.

And you will be overriden by hordes of niggers

>If you have an ideological group
Yes, like I said here There's no point in this discussion since you won't even acknowledge that there's a hostile foreign tribe amongst us whose existence is an ethnical, not an ideological problem and that the thinking that it IS is exactly the reason why we're in this current mess.

Sure. The Catholic Church would be with you there. Sodomy is a sin.
If you want to get people to care about ethnic groups, show there is differences between ethnic groups. Most, if not all, anti-racism rhetoric relies on races being equal in capability. The lose of ethnic identity came in part by multiculturalist leaders doing harm and that anti-theist rhetoric.

Now I have to head to bed. You have a good night, m8.

Hi Gnostic Nestorian Heretic

Lol you have some nerve to talk about Marxist hippies and sexual revolution.

Your whole religion was founded by a proto-Marxist Jew whose only female company was known to be a whore and whose mother was a whore that cucked some other dumb Jew.

I'm sure all you fedora fags are going to put up a nice fight if the muslims ever come for you. Good luck with that. Shits hitting the fan and you better pick a side before you waste much more time.

Why would we pick Christianity's side when Christianity is picking Islam's side?

For a religion that claims to be so moral it's paragons are truly are a disgusting spineless lot

Islam is preferable to Christianity and I fucking hate muslims

Looking at the numbers I'll just stick with atheism, thanks.
It's funny you'd even consider that a choice though - one of those two foreign semitic death cults is at least still able to actually deal with most modern ills this board like to complain about.

Christfags shill for Muslims and Jews exponentially more than atheists. Video related is how Atheists deal with Muslims. You're just lying, murderous serfs that try to be top of the totem pole.

You would be correct, if christians followed christianity. Protip: they don't. Modern christians are just larpers. They don't follow the weak teachings of tolerance, and instead shout about crusades or whatever.

>pic

Meanwhile irl

source?

Pic related is a judensau ( jewish swine). Very common in Central European churches.

only the ones that dont know history.

those are the people that are voting democratic. Christians are conservative in america though.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Christians are the only ones with enough cohesion to combat an idealogy like islam. people without faith dont really have any allegiance to anyone but themselves or a small group of friends and family. these are your typical democrats. hell they dont even like the country we live in.

And how long after the death of your Jew was the Bible compiled again? And from what but a motley mess of scripts found around the lands of goat herders

No, liberals are the real threat.

source?

The Beast

It's pro muslim propaganda designed to get Americans to support jihadi fighter against the soviets. It has some great scenes though.

Cognitive dissonance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(1988_film)

One of the most famous byzantine theologians.