This purple marks in this picture shows the geographic origin of the original spread of christianity

This purple marks in this picture shows the geographic origin of the original spread of christianity.

Why do retard pagans say christianity isnt european?

christianity is based off judiasm, but paganism is the original religion of europe

>the original spread of christianity
Wrong. The first Christians were literally Jews. All those highlighted reas on your map were pagan at the time of those original Christians who still also considered themselves Jews.

Have you ever read the Old Testament? Or godpels?
Only about half of the New Testament has anything to do with Europe.

>paganism is the original religion of europe
Which one? I hope it's Druidry, because the Norse pantheon is for fags, and the Roman/Greeks are full of weird incest.

The bible has many cases of incest to.

there's a bunch of silly pagans on here that believe that jews designed a religion in which jews are the villains who killed god to weaken the roman empire, despite the fact that christian doctrine was determined 300 years later at nicaea

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

All major Christian groups are just an arm of Judaism now.

Everyone who claims otherwise is just here on a chan working for the Jew World Order.

There is no group that isn't compromised except for a few Christian Identity groups and they're just perpetuating Jewish myth and pacifism anyways

There is no point to Christianity anymore and Islam isn't really that different, since they're both race and culture killers and both the sword of the Jew.

The esoteric cucks and religious cucks all serve the Jew banks now.

WHITE MAN YOU HAVE AN ANCIENT RELIGION

YOU STILL PRACTICE IT TODAY

IT'S CALLED SCIENCE/PHILOSOPHY AND NATURE:

Example of Aryan faiths:

>Stoicism (reason as divine)

>Buddhism (moral nihilism)

>Zen (anti-cult)

>Nietzsche's Overman (Will to Power)

>Naturalism (nature as divine)

>Cosmotheism (Dr. William Pierce, evolution as divine)

>Nazism (blood and nature as divine)

>Pythoagorism (numbers as divine, "man is the measure of all things")

All perfectly acceptable alternative to Semitic slave cults.

And for the more Esoteric fag who wants Spiritualism you have:

>Zoroastrianism (good replaced with wisdom of good, evil replaced with incorrect thoughts; the first philosophy)

>Vedda (Brahmanism)

>Wotanism (non-cucked chivalry)

>Druidism (nature as spirit)

>Mithra-ism (divine purity, Christianity stole most of its ritual from)

STOP WORSHIPING A JEW AS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE!

But no goose fucking incest orgies. That's where i draw the line.

>in which jews are
They wouldn't even exist anymore if you didn't worship their ancestors.

Let alone rule ONLY (((Christian))) nations

>They wouldn't even exist anymore if you didn't worship their ancestors.
But no one does? Christian kingdoms always expelled Jews. Non-Christian republics let them back in.

are you not aware that christianity shifted the mantle of god's chosen people from jews to christians? this created a climate which pushed major world empires in direct competition with jews ideologically, the byzantines rounded up a bunch of them and killed/forcibly converted them, because its not very expedient to be claiming to be gods chosen while someone else is claiming the same thing

your position is generally held by people who are only historically/theologically literate enough to take simplistic positions on complex issues

yeah im sure some goat fucking middle easterners were able to play the 500 year long con on the greatest empire of all time

It's almost as if the new testament is unique to Christianity. Hmmm.

Wait, which picture of Jesus is correct? The white one with the kippah, or the one that is supposed to be representative of the average person from the time of Jesus around modern-day Israel?

>book of desert stories with desert people
>half of Catholicism isn't of Christian origins
>implying Europe didn't have its own beliefs

The fact most of it was non-written because Celts doesn't mean Christianism is what's most suitable. I'd rather grasp at what little I know of Celtic beliefs than consider touching a Bible for more than a second.

Also I live in Paris and I'm seeing a lot of agitation, and a long string of police/antiriot trucks and ambulances just passed in the street. I think we've been pacified again.

>doesn't mean Christianism is what's most suitable
It kinda does. Because it's something we have. Excluding all the good it's done, you can't build a bulwark from a dead acorn.
>I'd rather grasp at what little I know of Celtic belief
For which you can thank Christianity.

paganism was too weak to stand the test of time. it's dead and gone. too bad for you LARPers

No I can only thank people that refused to be absorbed by Christianity entirely and kept their previous beliefs alongside. Because the dead acorn here is Christianity, it's so superficial and hollow, while previous European beliefs covered every single aspect of human activity, which is why it had to be padded with some paganism only to be able to stand on its feet.

The little that remains of European paganism is infinitely more valuable than the Bible as a whole.

>No I can only thank people that refused to be absorbed by Christianity entirely and kept their previous beliefs alongside
But that's just Christianity? You should be thanking the monks and monasteries who recorded what was what because the pagans were too worthless to do so themselves.
>The little that remains of European paganism is infinitely more valuable than the Bible as a whole.
Such as?

>Great Moravia
>comissioned to have Bible translated to old slavonic(as a 4th official church language of that time) thus spreading the religion to ako slavs.
>not purple

Why are you completely excluding the Armenian, Coptic, and Assyrian Churches?

Not to mention the small far eastern ones.

There are trees, I guess?
Maybe we need some more monks to go out and cut down the rest of them.

Paul spread Christianity to modern day Turkey, Iran, Georgia, Iraq, Syria and Arabia before the Jewish followers had even got out of Jerusalem.

Fucking retard canuck sage

great moravia went christian because they were affraid krauts ill invade. Also christianity started spreading way before slavs even arrived