Jew here with a question for fellow Jews, I know we are supposed to hate Hitler for murdering our parents...

Jew here with a question for fellow Jews, I know we are supposed to hate Hitler for murdering our parents. But he also performed the miracle of stopping the deeply flawed ideology of Marxism. Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
youtu.be/IyFLm3pzhuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews spawned marxism. soooo gas yourself?

You disobeyed your own tribal laws and will pay the price.

this post made me want to heat up my oven.

I think 150.000 jews fought for Hitler, what does that mean?

Also, there was the haavara agreement, so I don't know

If Hitler was jew, he would be accepted as your messiah to guide for Israel, but instead he was a bad goy

He should have executed you all.
The world would be so much better right now.

God spawned everything, we can hate a man for his sins, but respect him for his intelligence

Most of the Jews he killed where Polish Jews, who lived in Poland instead of the USSR for a reason.

He killed plenty of Reds in the Holocaust, but he also killed a lot of people who where not Reds. He also ruined ethno nationalism due to his actions because it's now tainted as a concept.

Should have had a different far right leader lead Germany against the Soviets. One that didn't try to kill us all and instead focus on the Jews who betrayed the lot of us.

No doubt Hitler betrayed the Jews in unspeakable ways; but his actions did contribute to the rebuilding of Israel. A critical development for our safety as a religious movement worldwide.

Literally a zionist

>No doubt Hitler betrayed the Jews in unspeakable ways

I was talking about the Jews who supported and pushed for Marxism, they are the ones who betrayed the rest of us.

Can we really sit on our high horse and criticize those who fell for the temptations of contagious idea. After all isn't that exactly what Judaism is all about.

HOLOCAUST

NEVER

HAPPENED

To be more specific: God is self-propagating. Just like Marxism is self-propagating. How can we hate the very essence of life: the continuance of life

>supported and pushed

They literally invented it. MARX WAS A JEW. FRANKFURT SCHOOL WAS JEWS. LENNIN WAS A JEW. ALL OF STALINS WIVES WERE JEWS.

Fuck no, I sure as hell can blame those who fell for a lie that was always, right form the start, so evidently flawed at its most fundamental level.

There's a reason why commies are hated in Israel.

And what's your alternative to Judaism friend? Buddhism? To take the middle path in life and never rock the boat or seek to be greater in the eyes of God than your peers tell you to be?

>murdering our parents
Oyyy veeeyyyy

Kikes belong in the oven. That is the alternative to Judaism.

No sir, if you believe that in your heart. You belong in an oven.

On this glorious day, we are all Jews, even Hitler.

One of us, one of us, one of us

Dude you need to die. You are a fuckong tape worm and need to be physically removed from EVERY nation. Jews have hurt ALL people. You are evil, wretched, lieing pigs. You are whores, cheats, liers, theives, and worse.
You are a cancer on all peoples, and you deserve EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE TO BE DONE BACK TO YOU.

You sick fucks RAPED Germany, and they said you were the Victims! Fuck you sir. I would rather live with 50% niggers than have ONE SINGLE JEW PIG IN NY COUNTRY!

Hitler generals are always the most edgy, autistic and cringe worthy threads. this one did not, and will not disappoint. Enjoy.

Sorry you feel that way friend. Might I enlighten you to the fact that belief in God helps all people of all nation rise from the mud and become closer to understanding life

You don't believe in god you fucking idiot. You sacrifice childeren you fuckimg POS. WE ARE ON TO YOU. You NEVER believed in anything but EVIL. You are SATAN/MOLOCH/BAALS CHILDEREN. Literally GO DRINK BLEACH!

Jews are the front line troops in defense of God. We play with the hottest fire, and we get burned the most. Without us there is no God. And humanity becomes enslaved under some Godless; likely oriental despot. Forever destined to circle the Sun but never reach the stars.

This jew sounds like you

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

You worship SATAN. You KILLED THE SON OF GOD. You are a liar, just as your (((God))) is a LIAR, FOR HE IS THE FATHER OF IT.

>Holocaust

Who did that? Me? Was it schlomo? Isaac? David? Or did we do it together, in unison and agreement. In which case I would call his death an act of God, not an act of evil.

LITERALLY SUICIDE IS YOUR ONLY REDEMPTION, JUST LIKE GANDHI SAID! SO DRINK BLEACH ANDEAT SOME 00BUCKSHOT!

Just for the record, I accept Jesus as cannon. I'm just saying we should add the story of Hitler too.

YOU ARE NOT REAL JEWS! JESUS CURSED YOU! YOU ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN. YOU ARE THE DEVILS CHILDEREN. GOD DOES NOT LOVE YOU!

very edgy stuff there buddy. i'm about as intimidated as when i fucked your mother

why are you shouting then? are you hoping God will hear you if you shout? that's not how it works dumbass

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!
Jews started the war! Jews MURDERED THE GERMANS! In your jealous impotent rage you screamed out in pain as you STRUCK THEM DOWN! You are filth and a killer.

You know you can become one of us just by accepting God fully into your heart. There is no need to be distressed

God sent me here to smite you. And I devote my soul to reeping every last one of you from this earth.

Hitler told God: THE GERMAN PEOPLE ARE THE PRIDE OF THE EARTH Hitler should of known better. Nobody tells God what to think, or what to do. God is all powerful.

YOU ARE A LIAR DUDE. YOU DO NOT LOVE GOD. YOU DO NOT LOVE GODS PEOPLE. YOU ARE THE CHILD OF THE DEVIL. YOU CAN NOT FOOL US, WE ARE NOT STUPID. God put goodness inour hearts, so we loved you. And you betrayed our love. GODS LOVE. You are EVIL. And you will pay.

God carries the final word in matters of currency. How shall he pay us? In shekels or Dollars?

You are vile trash. Hitler was a brave man, and he is resting in the arms of god, and you will burm with your father in a pool of shit.

So you agree, he is our guy.

He will pay you in pain. You will suffer the pain that you have delivered onto this world.

>Hitler was a brave man

Is that why he killed himself? LOL

You are not /ourguy/
You are literally/our_arch_enemy/

Maybe God told him to kill himself? And he was such a loyal servant that he did as commanded.

According to who? The Jewish Soviets? Funny how there are photos of him in Austria. I bet you think there were 6 million jews in Europe.

Why is that?

God doesn't love you. You are the child of Moloch. You drink blood, and fuck little goy kids. You are a fucking MONSTER. YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN.

No proof newfag, that's just a conspiracy theory.

No, you are the monster. You judge an individual as if you were God. You have no authority here.

Because you literally want to enslave the entire world so you can rule it in an empire that mocks God. You a child of the devil. You are the literal definition of the words interloper, monster, vermin, evil, and unholy. You are a teat that mankind must destroy if we ever want to be free

You are not an individual. You are a monster. God hates you. You fucking sick fucking freak. You people drink blood, and kill kids.

I sit here and defend God's honor to the death. Yet you call me anything less than a loyal servant. Truly you are wicked.

Unlike you I do not attempt to gain God's favor by making false accusations. I serve him loyally.

Shhh these are the Synagogue of Satan, not the Chosen people. They have abandoned God. Today's Christian Churches are now the Bride of Christ, as long as they are faithful to his teachings

YOU ARE A LIAR. NO ONE IS INSULTING GOD. YOU ARE USING HIS NAME IN VAIN. YOU ARE DISHONORING GOD EVERYTIME YOU USE HIM AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOUR SINS! You kill kids. You drink their blood. You turn women into whores, and men into faggots! You spill innocent blood. You steal land, and hold a false nation that god FORBID YOUNTO HAVE. You are evil. You do not love god.

or her, or it, whatever forms God takes. I live to serve.

You are a liar. Nothing I have said is false. Youbare trash, and you will burn in pain for what you have done. And your pathetic nation will be wiped from this Earth.

God has no name, God is not a person, God is all powerful. If you studied the scriptures you would know this.

This is meaningless babble to deflect.

You only serve your own wicked heart. Drink bleach.

The nation of Israel is as strong as ever, and grows stronger by the minute. God has blessed the nation of Israel.

God is all of us, and all things. You are a wicked being that hates all of us and all things. You want only for power, and you will pay for your crimes against God.

>shitpost on Sup Forums
>family on mothers side was driven out of poland cause of hitler
>goddamn commie russians sent them into siberia
>tfw hate both hitler and russia
>Kind of happy to see modern germany getting fucked

Im really confused Sup Forums

God DESTROYED THE NATION OF ISRAEL. And it will fall again, soon.

And to what ends pray tell do you serve? what makes your heart so much more noble than mine?

> don't hate the player, hate the game
So that's who taught them that line.

The entire thread is OP posting meaningless babble.

> pray
> noble
People who try to sound intellectual by using these kinds of words actually sound like morons, but they are incapable of realising it. Take the meds, OP, its for your own good.

Because I don't pretend to serve God as I murder and rape his creations. I feel shame when I do wrong. You feel no shame. You know only greed, and self righteousness.

As the nation of Israel falls, so too does God.

All things die.
I am sure God would rather rest, than be dragged threw the mud with you.

Wrong, I know only pain and suffering. Do not question my motives.

God never rests until the heavens are aligned.

You have never suffered. You only give pain and suffering. You are welcomed into our lands time after time. Even in your exile God has shown you kidness, and you piss on it. You will suffer. Armageddon will be a glorious war, and you shall know suffering.

OP, I'm not going to have a conversation with you, because arguing with someone having a psychotic episode is pointless. But you really should take the pills. They will help. Goodbye, and good luck.

Then god shall watch down on the burning city of Jerusalem and he shall be pleased that his will have been done.

I just want you all to know that thanks to you guys I believe hitler was an ok guy. That jews are evil corrupt mother fuckers and will get their deserved reward in hell.

You characterize me as the devil, yet you give no justification for your beliefs, only anger and projection

You kill childeren. Your religous leaders openly moch the son of god. Your people have been ritualisticly killing childeren for 2000+ years. You have a nation god forbids. You ruin every country you touch. You have been kicked out of hundreds of countries. You literally pray to evil gods. That is my justification for calling you a moster. Because you are one.

Hapa Jew reporting in. Accept Christ. Commies gotta pay. God Bless this thread. God curse the Perpetrators of white genocide.

You suck babies bleeding cocks, and give them aids.

Jew literally hate christ. Come on now.

That is for God to judge, not you.

Christ was resurrected from the dead and died for my sins. as well as yours, faggot.

>Jew here with a question for fellow Jews, I know we are supposed to hate Hitler for murdering our parents. But he also performed the miracle of stopping the deeply flawed ideology of Marxism. Is he, dare I say it, (((our))) goy?

Wrong. God gave me a brain. And I am glad you admit to your sins. I will have no regrets killing you, and all of those like you. Have a good night op.

You wish to kill for the sake of killing, you are no servant of God

Your friend already admitted that you kikes kill kids and drink their blood. You were BTFO before you showed up.

I wish to kill so you can never hurt anyone ever again. I will kill you to stop you from killing. I will use war as a buisness, to end war as a buisness.

>the day of the oven is soon approaching.

This is an impressive dark fantasy of yours. But doesn't line up with reality, sorry.

The business of war is never over until the stars themselves fall from the sky.

youtu.be/IyFLm3pzhuk