Why are Right Wingers such hypocrites?

BACKGROUND CHECKS
ON BOTH COUNTS U FAG

I like to pick cherries in the summer

Banning guns is retarded because criminals have no fucking problem getting guns illegally.

You cant buy a fucking terrorist on the black market.

Why are leftists so retarded? You cant even ban guns. Theres already more guns than people in america. how the fuck will you gather all those guns when you can barely gather the millions of illegals who need to be deported.

Don't blame the tool, blame the user. Banning niggers and kicking them the fuck back to Africa would solve a fuckton of gun violence.

Banning muslims will significantly reduce terrorist attacks, yes, because virtually only muslims and communists commit terrorism these days.

Equality fallacy. Guns aren't muslim scum. Guns do not destroy civilizations. Muslims do.

Fuck off idiot. Right wingers are the life blodd of the nation.

>Guns do not destroy civilizations.
This! No civilization has ever been destroyed with guns.

How the fuck can I make muslims in my garage from pipe?

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET OP

>comparing people to tools

Nice false equivalency.

>tool vs ideology

kys you cuck

>comparing an inanimate object to a violent belief system

"OMG ITS THE EXACT SAME YOU GUYS"

here's your (you)

The banning of guns is the banning of a tool that demented people can sometimes use to hurt other people
Islam is a demented ideology that encourages its followers to be demented
So yes, if we didn't allow Muslims into the country and removed the ones here the odds of Islamic terrorism happening here fall to 0%
May as well start banning vehicles now too since they're using those now

because they're right wing retards

Banning guns just makes people acquire guns illegally and go to places where guns are banned so they can shoot people who cannot defend themselves.
But if there are no muslims in the country, then how can the muslims go to places to suicide bomb? OP btfo.

KYS faggot, the correct thing to do is not to respond to these threads at all.

sage hide and report

Please tell me how the bill that forces people to use people's custom gender pronouns is going in Canada.

>blame the tool, not the wielder

Libtards REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muslims are objects

Todos os atentados terroristas de hoje em dia são perpetrados de forma unironicana por muçulmanos, então é claro que proibir todos os muçulmanos vai parar os ataques.

Por que os esquerdistas são tão estúpidos?

If you remove every Muslim, no more of their terrorist attacks. If you remove every gun, no more gun deaths. Obviously neither will happen.

Not even a good strawman. Of course banning mudshits wont stop terrorist attacks. That's what the AR15 is for!

>thinks banning muslims will stop all terrorist attack

Well you see here is the issue... it usually does!
Look at poland or hungary

Criminals will always find ways to get guns even if they were banned everywhere, that's why they are criminals.

FPBP
SPSBP

If we didnt' have any niggers and other shit-tier races we would be more like Europe prior to their suicidal descent into madness.

A white nation would be a higher trust nation and we wouldn't need guns.

I would give up my guns to live in an all white society.