The world of the future

>you've chosen to take part in a govt experiment where you freeze yourself in a hermetically sealed vault, to be revived and released (last 2 digits of your post #) years in the future
>what's is the world you're revived into realistically going to be like? What are the geopolitics and economies like? Who won the war? What new tech has emerged and made humanity better or worse? Did (((they))) really win in the end? What has possibly happened in your country in the mean time?

>speculative future thread, based on current global situation. Be serious or not

Anything is better than more bbc race threads or American political shilling right now

I remember researching this. Apparently the first people to be frozen died due to equipment failure. By died I mean their capsules or whatever unthawed so you had a bunch of dead rotting bodies lying around.

rollin

00 get

OP here and I'm a queer but rolling anyway to see what I get

The world is currently in state of repair after the orbital bombardment of 3023.
We pull in money, Anglos, just to save our race. Delving into the cold vacuum of space. All for revenge.

Basically we weren't happy when we were driven from our lands and hence created private colonies on other planets.

Technology on earth = fuck all, as society devolved without us.
Technology in space, lots of advanced robotics, advanced space travel i.e. warp methods and new terraforming methods.

we'll see

>inb4 the government jew puppets never release me because they are too jealous of my double digits

Rolling for 99 years.

The 19 most fiscally positive states in the US break away and secede to form the Federation of United Commonwealths.

Civil war broke out. Everyone died. The world was taken over by an alliance of crows and raccoons.

The jews have finally been wiped out, world peace as a result.

In the future there will be dream machines. I've always wanted to record and rewatch my dreams, but the government will probably find some way to use it against us like spreading dream viruses or some shit. Also Hillary is a head in a jar now and STILL keeps losing her campaigns

Idiocracy

limp bizkit rollin

OH FUCK.

>stealing the plot to fo4
you nigger

Alhamdullilah Its a nice day!

Roll for 99, maybe we can go to space

way to miss out on half of trump's presidency

>96 years in the future, live in USA

Life is still decent, but not as great as it was. A few major conflict happened in the world that US politicians invested too much money in tanked the economy along with automation taking jerbs. Americans mostly lazy in a semi welfare state, slowly pulling out of a recession, just like many before it

>world scale: pacific economies are booming, like China, Korea, still fractured Korea. Worst Korea regained some land after limited conventional exchange decades earlier, and with US China and Japan signing some kind of peace accord that parcled out the land, with small sliver of best Korea centered around its capital and western coast only
>ME is largely irrelevant, with desert tribes squabbling over what was left of their oil empires. The world abandoned the perrodollar decades earlier to lots of local conflict that costs trillions to recover from and tanked many economies. Unlike the early part of the century, jihad mellowed a bit when the west had to rely on them less after gradually reducing their reliance on fossil fuels so they went back to cousin fucking and camel riding instead of princelings getting drunk in other countries night clubs with great grand dads money. Terrorism is still a threat, but without the need for resources they once largely owned, they fucked back off to the sand and allah. House of Saud replaced, along with the smaller kingdoms absorbed
>Eurabia: it got fucked up the ass by migrants by 2050. Nationalism levels rivaled only by ww2 types took rise, but establish some kind of "truce" that all the pussy chucks let in over previous decades. Theceurpean genetic admixture is largely changed except for a few hold out nations in the former soviet countries the century prior. Almost everyone in the current NATO alliance has a family member who has enriched their bloodline through marriage or birth with someone imported from another contintnent.

Rollin

Two scenarios depending on how the Trump presidency goes:

1)
>"civil war" going on in america. The government refuse to recognize it as such, but politically-charged violence has become so common and centralized it might as well be called a civil war.
>most of this violence is spearheaded by militant anti-white groups such as BLM and the New Black Panthers.
>Law courts are so corrupt that local militias often take justice into their own hands, but in a Sweden-like way, this is ignored and denied by the government who like to pretend they have control.
>with no conservative baby boomers to challenge the left, any Tumblrite whim can now become a full political movement with violent hysterical punishments for those who do not comply. Apathy, lies, and demonisation of the right-wing has led to all these people being imprisoned or banned from public discourse.

2)
>USA has fixed the illegal immigration problems it had in the early 21st centuries
>political correctness is a thing of the past, now looked back upon and condemned the same way Stalin is now
>the stigma around race and gender has drizzled away as the younger generations have matured through the Trump presidency.
>there may still be vicious minority groups but these aren't ignored as much by apathetic whites as they are in timeline 1. They are now public knowledge, and opinion is generally against them.

Outside of the USA, I can't see much hope
>Britain is dead no matter what. I would argue it's dead already.

Bump, don't want shill threads to win vs something different

This man is a hero.

Rolling.

In 29 years,
>china is power
>some weird trans-humanism shit happening
>no space colonization
More like high tech low life than a Utopia.

I'd hope the best for Britainnia, if not the UK in general. Pardon a yank while I blow your empire of old, but the Crown conquered more land, and set the basis for western civilization through exploration and colonization. The reason our shared language is so prevalent is because your people either, got there first and planted the Union Jack or previous Crown flag, or colonized or monetarized a new foothold in so many parts of the New World, that they adopted your previous forms of government.

I have zero Brit DNA, but I can respect the empire that your country it commonwealth built in so many far flung regions. I really do hope your people and parliament recognizes what they are responsible for building. You didn't just build you're own nation, but you guys uplifted others into civility from savagery. You explored the unknown, and converted heathens to a better way of life within 3 generations of settling or colonizing.

I'm done blowing as a burger, but the eternal Anglo has done more great for the free world than your former colonies will ever recognize.

I just hope all the immigrants you are receiving lately understand what you have contributed to the world, globalism style, before nursing benifit on the crown teat before it becomes unsustainable

>it's 2057
>mfw indian people are still defecating in the designated streets and not in the electronic smart loo

Just kill me now!

roll for 1 year

Rolling

Well shit, I was hoping the sea levels would rise enough to turn Belarus into an island but no such luck.

Oh well. I guess I'll have to deal with the existence of yuro caliphate and chechen caliphate (formerly known as Russia) in 40 years.

Roll for 95

It will be EXACTLY like the song

Most spoken language is Spanish. Largest religion is Islam. EU is a unified country and China is the largest country in the world after annexing Siberia. The economy of Russia is smaller than the economy of Nigeria, which population wise is now the third largest country in the world. Most services in Japan are done by robots now that their population is tiny. Kurdistan is a country and the national sport of Turkey is not admitting it. Saudi Arabia and Iran fought a war but it was really lame and there's only like one history channel documentary about it. A few people live on the moon and Mars at any given time and it's become so common place it only shows up on the news when some idiot astronaut dies by accident. Taylor swift is referred to as classical music. The president of the US is Jewish and yes, he owned a pizza place before entering politics.