The M/C

Why haven't you joined a Motorcycle Club, yet, anons? What do you have against this last bastion of true white masculinity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU
youtube.com/watch?v=MhtLGcDASrY
youtube.com/watch?v=lxbO7QV067s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I don't own a giant vibrator.

I don't own a bike or go outside.

I don't feel like smoking meth.

>white

They're white only in skin color, dealing meth and heroin and shooting up the bars of opposing gangs makes you an honorary shitskin. They're like an Aryan Brotherhood member with full facial tattoos who thinks he's "white".

Also, motorcycles are the biggest nuisances in the world and you'd have to be a literal faggot to think that anyone thinks you're "cool".

Harley Davidson's aren't that expensive for the average employed male. They get great gas mileage, look cool and you're girl will love it.

No ride, no vote.

Because they're cucks or fags.
From left to right

>Fucks traps almost exclusively
>Had his wife killed by the leader of the MC but stayed anyway because he a bitch
>Killed his mom and suicided because he a bitch
>Based Bobby, no complaints.
>Angry manlet syndrome constantly
>Ayy jacki boii we giows wif tde ffuckin mexicans ye? (Scottish and therefore a cuck)
>Based Clay, no complaints

The majority of them are fags.

>crippling agoraphobia
same reason i dont jog outside. also, seen too many motorcyclists hamburgered

t. EMT

I'm part of Bastards Motorcycle Club

wanna ride OP, **wink** heard you were a faggot

AYYO!

mongels are an mc you would not fuck with. most of them are not white.

Your loss?

Most gangs... I mean MCs don't do drugs themselves. Many are against it, in fact, and keep shit like crank out of their towns.

You realize that if you said any of this to a real biker, he would kick your ass, right? He deserves more respect than that.

Because my wife would be upset with me, dude.

Our bikie gangs have been taken over by the lebs & greeks but there are still white aussie bikers

heh, The Rebels were chased out of Canberra by the Comanchero's about a year ago

>Harley Davidson's aren't that expensive
Sure, you also won't feel your balls the rest of the day after a ride.
They vibrate so much the shake themselves apart.

>Because I don't own a giant vibrator.
kek

If you told a biker he was a worthless shitskin drug dealer he would get upset and react violently. Not niggerish at all

He would react, but seriously, he'd be in his rights to do so. You just don't disrespect a member of an MC. Ever.

>You realize that if you said any of this to a real biker, he would kick your ass, right?

And beating someone up because he hurt your feelings doesn't make you a nigger in exactly what way...?

Again, see You don't fuck with MCs. You need to show them the respect they deserve.

Because they are violent niggers and will attack you if you don't show them what they feel is appropriate respect. That's is owed to them by virtue of being violent niggers.

Wait. You actually believe that if Mr. X says something offensive to Mr. Y and hurts his feelings, Mr. Y should have the right to bash his skull in?

This is why everyone thinks you faggots are on the same level as niggers.

Only if Mr. X is in an MC and Mr. Y isn't.

No. Free speech means that I can say whatever the fuck I want too without fear of getting hurt. Anyone who violates this right is literally a nigger and shouldn't be shocked when they rot and die in jail.

>Canberra

no wonder nobody noticed

7/10 you got several replies out of me before I caught on.

Sorry user but I am not gay.

I'm in Outlaws Motorcycle Club territory.
I don't think you know what is required to wear the rockers of an OG 1%

>Ron Perlman
>White
Seriously though, this guy doesn't look Jewish in the slightest.

Yea except us when tattoo parlours and houses were burnt/shot at around Canberra

But this isn't really news, we got an influx of bikers from QLD after QLD did a crackdown on bikie gangs and since then it's just been turf wars down here in the ACT

b-but muh anti-association laws

Bikers are really manly. Like there the manliest men even, those leather chaps and facial hair make they 100% man and totally not gay.

>ugliest dykes on bikes iv'e ever seen.

>anti-association
Care to redpill me on this?

Riding bikes on the road is gay

is that Freddie Mercury?

Uh...they're fucking stupid and our country's legal sector are nothing but morons?

>Listen to Judas Priest
>Have no idea Rob Halford is a faggot
>Think that only people into metal wear that kind of clothing.
>See other Metal Bands wear those kind of outfits.
>Find out years later that he is gay and that is what he would wear going into gay bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=nM__lPTWThU

oldfag here - I patched in 2 diff clubs. one East coast, later one West coast. Samcro was heading right towards the shark,

Fun life if you can get out of it alive.

but OP I don't see the benefit to riding a motorcycle.

they're thinner and can potentially navigate through a forested area easier, but that's still only a minor convenience compared to the disadvantages.

Tell us some stories, Uncle Oldfag.

Japanese biker gangs make US biker gangs look like a bunch of pussies.

>Sons of Anarchy
>Literally "Kikes on Bikes" The TV Show.
>The club goes up against White Nationalists
>Sides with Nigger and Mexican gangs against fellow whites.

Fuck off OP.

fuckin kek

Because MC's are picky about who they patch in.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhtLGcDASrY

Real bikers.

>a tv series
>manly
gtfo, biker clubs are degenerate homossexual drug clubs

>muh leather jacket

Why? probably because MC's are picky about who they patch in. If you don't offer them some kind of value then you aren't any use.

>wearing high heels and listening to the beatles

these guys are pretty hardcore

nice gay larp

> Implying I'm not already
> Biking is love, Biking is life

Because i dont wanna look retarded when i walk away from my bike

No they don't, and Japanese biker gangs are almost nonexistent now

Maybe because there a bunch of low self esteem fags

Too many stories to forget.
Lots of great ones and lots of fucking horribly sad ones on top of the ordinary ones. All had jobs, a couple had wives, rather blend in than blast thru town flying patches.

because i'm not a serial rapist.

>Scottish
They spend half a fucking season in Ireland because of him.

My MC got into a slide rule fight with a rival club. One guy lost an eye and the other got his shirt ripped. I heard once of fight where one member was stabbed with a number 2 pencil.

outlaws are a bunch of meth head rapist pussies. HA ran them all out of town here like a bunch of little bitches. now all they do is sell dirt weed 2 hours out of town kek

is this the reason the west is full of faggots
>the law protects me
lmao no wonder niggers and arabs are fucking everything over

>altright faggots
>join motorcycle club
>get beat and raped by bickers for being effeminate and cringy

Had a K12LT way back
comfy

Wow what a badass gang!
Bunch of faggot Jews in leather jackets and all you homos tune into this degenerate shit.
Go suck start a Harley, homo.

Not deserves, demands.
Thats a huge difference.
Also literaly all MCs these days are just drug dealing / pimping gangs, not unlike nigger gangs.

Bikers aren't petty thugs, that's the difference between a nigger gang and a biker gang

If you are effeminate and cringy they would tell you fuck off and wouldn't even consider letting you join in the first place.

>Fuck my wife and go to jail for them to prove your loyalty
>Brotherhood

They really under achieved on the K1200. Have you seen this yet? It's funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxbO7QV067s

Because I don't feel like eating out a chick who is on her period as part of my initiation

Theyll get the respect of my bullet if they touch me