ERIC TRUMP BTFO BY MARK HAMILL

the drumpfs on suicide watch

big game hunting in Africa is the best thing you could do to help that shit hole.

>implying hunting is wrong
>implying those poor tribesman don't need money
>implying that any of those animals aren't a threat to the local population and need killed
>implying that any of those animals are endangered
>implying that any part of that animal went to waste
Wew. I guess we should all go back to the fire and become berrypicker as fuck.

We're already innoculated to this argument, idiot.

Go post it on plebbit or something.

Leftist don't understand environmentalism and ecological management -- these big game hunts are auctioned off and designed to cull the herds.

Now I remember why I voted for Trump.

>says the guy who probably eats plate loads of meat or at least indirectly benefits from systematic animal slaughter

Unless you are living in the wilderness making it on your own eating vegetables, you are participating in animal genocide.

I understand that paying $50k to hunt rare exotic animals is actually a net boon for the population as a whole because the money is used for anti-poaching operations and all sorts of stuff.

But look at the grins on those fucks faces.

It still pisses me off. Yes it should be legal, yes the exorbitant sums of money these people pay actually help the local wildlife.

But they're still pricks.

And again, just to reiterate, every animal in that picture is listed as "Least Concern" by IUCN, which is, as it states, of least concern, and are actually prone to overpopulation. But, who cares about facts and stuff.

>retards think that picture is somehow bad

>hunting
>vicious

Ya fucking twat lol

wow look liberals are sad that all these animals that would kill them horribly are dead.

What a fag.
Not for hunting, that's cool shit.
But for being an egotistical asshole and posing for pictures. No one cares you fag.

Not that Mark Hamill's old decrepit ass is any better. Fuck him too.

>Killing off wildlife for fun
Even Hitler would've had those scum gassed

Bullshit. Go wank over your Kekistani flag again

Mark"fuck Dey or whatever her name is, Fuck Jew Jew Abrams, Jews and feminisem ruined star wars" Hamill

These people need to just go back to shutting the fuck up and dancing like the monkeys they are for their shekels. NOBODY CARES WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO SAY!

liberals, oy vey.

Nice Kudu kill on the left btw.

you're a literal faggot who would not survive without society.

people who don't realize that to safari hunt you must pay assloads of money and thus you are helping africans by doing so are retards.

Fucking savages!
*eats tortured cow meat*

The fucking hunting industry is what is keeping most of these species from extinction, it's run by whites almost exclusively blacks do not give a fuck about nature or animals here.

If it weren't for hunting tourism most wildlife would have been gone by now, trust me, niggers are orcs.

>men acting like men

Of course a liberal faggot like Hamill would do something like this. Who cares, really? Honestly, I wish they'd stop hunting in Africa. Fuck giving those niglets money at all.

Does he not understand how this leather jacket was made?

Those niggers are in the photos are just farm kaffers and trackers, the white guy with him would be the PH (professional hunter), most likely Afrikaner guy.

Ownership of the farms/wildlife like 95% white (Although local white, so good for local economy regardless), it's a massive industry and it keeps wildlife populations extremely healthy.

He's not shitposting. Big game hunters bring in a lot of outside money. It's expensive to buy the rights to shoot the animal. The wildlife preserves that they hunt in only remain protected because they are paying. And the preserve provides at least some jobs to the natives as gamekeepers, anti-poachers, and cooks & staff for the places the hunters stay. It's really a win all around. But liberals get upset at photos, so fuck them.

Hunting big game for sport is wrong and sign of some mental problems.
hunting for food and leather is based.

These are just 2 pampered rich kids who are looking for a thrill and something to brag about.

Nah, he's right. The killing isn't what's bad, their egos are. They're not proud about having the skill to track and kill prey. They're proud about being rich with fiat currency and jerking off on the Serengeti.
Probably had their nigger guides fluff em up before busting too.

There's no skill in what they do. It's lame as shit.
Wanna be impressive? Go out there, ALONE, kill a leopard with a gun that would only be lethal to up up to, say, 100 yards, and after you do, don't pose for a picture like a faggot. Take the spoils, and use them.

Posing for facebook like a pleb completely invalidates you as a worthy human.

Yeah kraut because the first thing you lot do when you land in Africa is stick your dicks into niggers like the degenerate cunts you are.

Shouldn't you be at prayers now at the Mosque?

t. cityfag

>Wanna be impressive? Go out there, ALONE, kill a leopard with a gun that would only be lethal to up up to, say, 100 yards, and after you do, don't pose for a picture like a faggot. Take the spoils, and use them.

I don't think anyone who wears leather kills the animal themselves and they only have it because they bought it so the same argument works for people who wear leather jackets and pose for photographs wearing it.

So all you're left with is what they do with the remains. What difference does it make if they use its head for an ornament, or its fur for a rug instead of wearing its skin as a jacket?

What is the point of killing some animals you don't even eat

I don't care what they do with the remains, just use it. Waste is inefficient and, well, a waste.
It's only the posing for pictures I'm really critiquing here. It's poor taste, because they're all thinking the same shit - "look how awesome I am!"

Ego is a destroyer of men.

Is this Hamills photoshpped tweet or did someone else do it?

Dumb frogposter

Hunting in africa is a sport that is goverment and locally regulated own to a T
>hunt some old as lion
>pay fuckload of money
>money goes to protecting the other animals from poachers, hiring gaurds and shit, goes to local communities so they can defend lion and maybe make some dumb souvenirs to sell to whitey

>paying outrageous amount of money and helping to fund wildlife preservation to shoot animals that has to be managed and killed anyway is bad.

>But look at the grins on those fucks faces.
Its almost like people tend to smile when people take pics of them.

Yep.
This is how the world works, if you want something to last (or an animal from going extinct) you give some one the ability to own it and profit from it long term, then they will likely take care of it and not tax the resource (in this case animals) more then what is sustainable. Because its their livelihood and they want it to last. When it comes to things like elephants they pay huge amount of money to bag one elephant that isn't really necessary for the health of the herd as a whole, excess bull.

If no one owned and worked it then no one would care to protect it and then you would have poachers running around killing everything and selling the parts to chinks that use it to get their dicks hard.

This is a pretty sad realization but its the truth.

This.

Killing animals isn't a vice.