Wake up

>wake up
>go outside
>see white people

DAY RUINED.

>violently enslave my ancestors and refuse to give me reparations
>wonder why i'm violent

Gee, I wonder why.

because you have the mental capacity of a 4-year-old?

Nigger, Whites built the civilization you suck the blood from.

We created you.

You are nothing without the whiteman. You are mud hut dwelling, fly covered scum. You have no culture, nothing of value to give the world except the occasional singer and athlete.

Your IQ as a people is in near the range that a white person would be considered a retard.

Your impulse control is non existent. Your diminished brain size doesn't allow you to think and extrapolate into the future. You are an earlier less evolved version of the Neanderthal and it's offspring the European and the Asian.

You are nothing but your skin color and your uncontrollable sex drive.

Fuck you kaffir. Fuck you and the diseased black cunt that squeezed your ugly ignorant head into this world.

I piss on you and your race.

Fuck off nigger, I, my father, my grandfather and even his father did nothing to you.
Niggers are worse than commies.

Would you accept reparations in exchange of never getting welfare again?

Probably explains the motivation behind why the "jewish conspiracy" does what they do.

we don't need niggers, niggers need us

>wonder why i'm violent
nobody's wondering, tyrone

>comey exposes drumpf

DAY SAVED

My ancestors were violently enslaved too; no chimpouts yet!

Well, your ancestors probably deserved reparations, but you fuckhead have never been a slaves, so why would you deserve anything ?

the question is why did your ancestors get enslaved and others didn't

Reparations should only be given if they agree to go back to Africa or they can stay in America on the condition that they get sterilized

Pissed off nigger thread

sage

spbp

We did pay reparations. What do you think the billions spent in 30 years of Affirmative Action was?

Your parents were already paid, all debts resolved. The life you lead is a result of what they did with their free money.

>everyone has ancestors who were enslaved
>only niggers use it as an excuse to be violent

Why is this?

Whites have never built anything. They just stole credit for what others did

I am only here cuz i thought you wrote

"see white people day ruined"

wanted to hear about this incredible sounding "White people day"

Discovered it was all a lie!

The whole world hates you. You're self-entitled children.
Nobody owes you jack shit. You're the one who should be giving white people money for turning your monkey ass into something that resembles a human being.

This sums up my position

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8.
no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8.
dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8.
i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8.
we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s.

Here's an option.

You don't pay for present crimes your kin is doing but want money because you don't have to starve in Africa thanks to whites? What a dumb nigger, you're free to leave America anytime. Sage

Go back to Africa, you belong there.

Steal my land
Steal my resources
Violently enslave my ancestors

No. You asked for me and my brothers to occupy your country, you got it. And you owe us a lot more then that.

>refuse to give me reparations

what is assisted parenthood, food stamps, affirmative action and section 8 housing

Blacks are literally taken care for by the state and never have to do anything and still be provided with amenities paid by everyone else.

You wellfare is more than my wage as a law consultant, so shut the flying fuck up about inequality and strife.

Appreciate that you live in a country where you have an opportunity to live well through hard work instead of complaining about something todays white ppl had nothing to do with.

Quite complaining, nobody likes a complainer.

solution: move to africa.

>Violently enslave my ancestors
But whites haven't ensaved anyone, almost every african slave was enslaved by other africans.

Let alone your stupidly biased welfare program, let me humor you for a second

first of all, my ancestors were slaves to either one of the regional empires for far longer than your subhuman race was ever since arriving to the US. Where are my gibs?

Secondly, if even when you receive all benefits from the states you still can't get out of poverty as a generality because you're too stupid to understand finance - you deserve it

Thirdly, presumably if i were an american - i should feel absolutely no reason to give YOU reparations for what my ancestors presumably did or did not do to your presumably slave ancestors

and lastly

When will blacks be equal?
When they'll learn to consider themselves equal

>wonder why i'm violent
>Gee, I wonder why.

No Nigger, we know why. Race is real.

Furthermore you were enslaved by arabs and sold as goods to the colonists

Those lands were never stolen as they were never yours in the first place. Your niggerkin just happened to chimp in that area at that specific time - you were CIVILIZED

Steal your resources - see above + nobody stole your apple tree tyrone, they came with irrigation and build farms for you to no longer starve

violently enslave your ancestors - much as yours did to yourselves or other africans plus my first point that it was the arabs

you amuse me tyrone

If I ever hear these people complain about reparations, both here and when I lived in the states, I offer to pull out my phone and buy them a one way ticket to an African country of their choice as reparations right now. They always shut the fuck up and drop it.

These assholes didn't earn anything, and the government doesn't have a responsibility to pay out for the labour of anyone as this was all a private matter of renumeration. Even if they did, it should only be applicable to people long dead.

>look in the mirror
>remember you're a nigger

DAY RUINED.

>they didn't give us reparatio-

kek

I'm so happy that my country started the atlantic slave trade.

>started the atlantic slave trade
>started the brittish colonial system
>started shit in south america
>started shit in asia
>nobody bats an eye because you're fucking portugal

nice..

Because you are a fuckin' subhuman, nigger, do the world a favor and kys.

Shut the hell up. Acting violent is your fault and nobody else's.

You guys fall for bait way too easy

>whites never built anything
>he says on the internet

Ironic

He's right, usually the niggers build it, whites just design and invent it.

See
And
Plus
As well as
Also
& maybe even
OP is a rekt nigger faggot. I love pol