Mystery bidder pays £17,500 to go shoe shopping with Theresa May

It's normal in Bongistan to let foot fetishists get close with the Home Secretary?

Foot fetishists should be gassed and their bodies burnt or fed to alligators. They are truly the niggers of the sex world.

>Home Secretary

amazingly, she's the fucking Prime Minister!! so those feet are even dirtier, hence the increased fee over the usual foot sicko rate.

Twas in 2015 when she was the Home Secretary

I would say hang all footfags but they would prly get an errection in the noose

how old is that kid?

it's no mystery

I would like to see a study researching which feet they find attractive and if these feet are actually good for walking large distances. if yes, its probably some evolutionary thing.
if not, gas them all.

I wish these shoes had slightly taller (and thinner) heels so that she could insert it in my urethra and tease the fuck out of me.

It's actually to prevent std's, why the fuck would walking have anything to do with it?

how does it prevent stds? pretty sure foot fetishists still have normal sex

>why the fuck would walking have anything to do with it?
being able to walk was basically one of the most important things for our ancestors. humans walked all day long. covered huge distances. their whole body isnt made for strength or climbing or whatever, but so that walking is as energy efficient as possible.
if you had shit feet you died

>"pretty sure foot fetishists still have normal sex"
pretty sure you don't know how a foot fetish works

"Humans walked all day long" yeah but footfags aren't usually attracted to hard-skined roughed-up feet that indicate that the person "walks long distances"

>when you get your low heels in the men's section

It's actually due to a sort of cross-wiring in the somatosensory ("body-sensing") part of the brain. The area responsible for the sensory input for the genitals is very close to the area that senses feet and toes.

So while the brain is getting its wires together, some neurons overlap with neighboring areas, this is normal, after all the brain isn't known to have clear-cut margins.

pic related

Foot fetishist here, confirming we still have normal sex. All it really entails with my gf is I'll pay a bit of extra attention to rubbing and kissing her feet where most men wouldn't, sometimes she gives me a footjob, and when we're fucking she will rub her feet on various parts of my body. I particularly like when I've got her feet rubbing over my face while I'm ploughing her.

Footfag here, that's fucking weird.

Same here mate. Still love having sex with my gf and it's also great she induldges me with her feet.

Well then the title should say "PAID", you fucker.

Diagram made me shit myself laughing

>high heels
Absolutely disgusting.
Best feet are little girl feet because little girls are the best females so everything about them is the best and most feminine.

It's nice knowing that she could make a highly successful and lucrative post-politics career out of being a foot/shoe fetish model.

Although that said /ourliz/ is better than this granny.

Dude...

It's nothing to do with size, at least not for me. I don't really know if there are any features I like more than others. I guess it's nice when they've got really soft, smooth, callous-free skin on their feet, which is pretty uncommon. I really don't like fat feet.