GULF WAR III - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

So this is the map for the upcoming Gulf War that will probably decide which muslim faith - shiites or sunnis - will rule dominant in the future of the middle east.

Red: Shia Coalition (Iran, Turkey, Qatar, Lebanon, Palaestina)
Blue: Sunni Alliance (SA, UAE, Egypt, Lybia, Jordan, Israel)
Purple: Disputed

Blue is backed by the US.
Red is backed by Russia.

Place your bets.

Other urls found in this thread:

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bagot_Glubb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Saudi_Arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turkey and Iran aren't partners. I hope the Shia win out personally, I believe they will with the help of Russia/EU/China eventually.

They are not partners but will fight on Qatars side in the end, which means they will kind of be allied with Iran for a given amount of time.

i have trouble believing that turks will actually die for qatar when push comes to shove. Though I was surprised today that they voted to send troops.
Am I wrong to assume this?

I was also surprised! But I get the impression this is Erdogan's way of showing Putin that he is realiable, and will finally seal the deal between those two.

I'd say it is the price they pay for Russia's future loyalty.

This will just further inflame sectarian issues within Turkey. The 40 percent of turks who are still secular I assume will not happy about being used as mercenaries for islamism.

Are Saudis going to invade or not? They don't have much time before Qatar is reinforced.

Give me the rundown on what's going on. I know there is some controversy with Qatar, but what happened, and what is the real cause?

>Iran and Turkey
>On the same side
>Iran and anybody
>On the same side
Everyone in the middle east hates Iran and they hate everyone in the middle east. I should know I was born in Iran.

It looks an awful lot like we've gone beyond the point of no return for something not to happen. Soon Qatar will be reinforced and if the regime stays in they'll be reinvigorated to be a thorn in saud's side forever.

This is kind of a big deal, yes, but on the other hand Turks know that they will need Russia / Iran in the future after the big dispute with the EU. Therefore even the sectarians might have to admit it just makes sense.

Atm the more pressuring question is how Iran will react to the terror attacks from yesterday. They are known to retaliate harshly in such situations and already announced the will take their revenge "swift and brutal". They also implied they think SA is responsible because they know SA supports ISIS.

Iran-Turkey coalition will easily win

Might be true but Iran is needed for dominating the area and making it stable, no matter how much it might be despised.

and they key reason being for those who are curious-

they aren't arabs

>Saudi Arabia allying with yemen
OP is an idiot.

Yemen cut ties with Qatar.

You know that the Yemen government is pro SA?
It is "just the rebels" a.k.a. the population that hate the Saudis.

isnt the official government of yemen still a saudi puppet government?

There are two governments, idiot

except qatar is arab so your ethnicity based conclusion is clealry wrong

There will be no war. Just endless proxies and occasional flairups of violence. Maybe one or two more countries are overthrown. But no WW3 will happen.
No you are a dumbass.
The legit government is allied with SA. The houthis are rebels and un recognized.

Like Yemen is even useful at the moment, their nation is a proxy battlefield between Iran and the Saudis.

>Turkey and Iran
>Syria not with Iran
>Iraq not with Iran
>Saudia Arabia with YEMEN
>Libya getting involved

You are correct, I should have colored it purple.

my point was that they'll fare better in war because they aren't arabs. Qatar needing to be defended by non-arabs validates my point actually. Arabs have a horrible late 20th century military track record.

My point is that arabs punch below their weight. Turkey and Iran don't have this problem.

i.e. the government that isn't even occupying the capital and that nobody supports? yeah, real strong ally there

>Israel fighting on the side of Jordan, Egypt, Lybia, UAE, Saudi fucking Arabia.

How fucking high are you? We will not fight on the side of any of those sandniggers. No matter who the US backs we are just going to sit trenched in and laugh at every dead Arab child and shot down any plane that flies over our airspace.

You probably should've coloured Libya purple too, Qatar and Turkey are backing the same side against another backed by Egypt, the UAE, and Western Allies

>not allies but both supporters of Qatar
>Syria is half pro-Iran, half pro-Saudi right now
>same for Iraq
>Yemen officially still is pro-SA
>Lybia cut ties with Qatar

Israel is - of course - not officially fighting on their side, just like the US, but they will surely support the Saudis winning if they have to choose. Iran wants Israel wiped off the map, while the jews get along with Saudis quite well.

>semites hating Aryans

Checks out

>Turkey and Iran
Turkey and Iran have both sided with Qatar. Plus Turkey is the only Syrian rebel-backer that Iran has dialogue with and they've shared intelligence in the past regarding PJAK (PKK in Iran).
>Syria not with Iran
Its purple because Syria does not control 100% of its territories. There is also the rebels, ISIS and the Kurds.
>Iraq not with Iran
Same as above.
>Saudia Arabia with YEMEN
Yemen has two governments plus AQ control the border with Oman. The pro-Saudi government has sided with Saudi.
>Libya getting involved
Saudi-backed Libyan government has sided with Saudi Arabia in this crisis.

no you're going to cry for US intervention the moment somebody shoots a ballistic missile in your direction, just like you always do

>my point was that they'll fare better in war because they aren't arabs.

that's also wrong. arabs are not bad fighters, i had a family friend who did tours in iraq and he said that they fought hard and tough against a vastly superior enemy.

also, in this regard, yemen's houthis despite being arab, are kicking everyone's ass.

the point is that arabs are not bad fighters, when they are fighting for a cause they believe in. Arabs will fight better than a European for their tribe/religion. But nobody will fight for the Saudi King, or his palaces.

Palestine (west bank) is with blue, because they hate Hamas

Gaza strip in Red

Bahrain also with blue, and Kuwaiti king is flying every day to Qatar and KSA and UAE to calm shit down and find a solution, if they didn't find it, he will be forced to sanction Qatar for it, so potential blue

Sudan may be red

Turkey and Iran would obliterate Saudi Arabia and Egypt... Don't forget that Egypt is involved too.

Whoever wins the world economy loses... except for us, we're gonna be giving weapons to both sides since we're allies with literally everyone but Iran in this conflict.

But expect shit to happen in both the straight of horny and the bosphorus. Same with the suez canal.

Clearly doing the heavy combat lifting here, Qatar.

How you gonna rule when israel suicide nukes itself in 5 days?

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Shut the fuck up, kike.

The only reason you sit in your trenches safely is because we supported your lazy nigger asses for 60 years instead of investing in our own economy.

The moment a threat appears you will whine for our help just like you always do. Don't forget how you whined in the UN when you lost in Lebanon.

wat. just wat.

good points, will include in next version.

the houthis are only doing well because they're fighting arabs

arab states train their militaries at a low level and have poor unit cohesion

this isnt a question of their bravery of individuals

I read that article. He states exactly the same thing - that Egyptian army will not fight for the nation state entity that is "Egypt" in the same way that a German would fight for Germany.

But houthis demonstrate that if arabs fight for their tribe or religion - a much closer concept for their culture - then they kick ass.

Houthis themselves are arabs, you fucking uneducated idiot.

This map is bullshit and you are retarded. Let me list everything wrong with this map.

First of all, there are only two Shia-majority countries on this map - Iran and Iraq. There's no way in fucking hell that Qatar or Turkey would ever be part of anything that could even somewhat be characterized as Shia in nature. They are staunchly Sunni countries. Lebanon may or may not join the Shia alliance, given the influence of Hezbollah, but it's more likely that they'd collapse into a massive civil war in a sectarian conflict such as this given that there straight-up isn't a majority religion in Lebanon. Palestinians generally care more about nationalism than sectarianism, but they're still majority Sunni and would not be inclined to join a Shia coalition. It's true that these countries may not necessarily be led by the confession of their majority population - Syria is at least nominally ruled by Assad, a Shia - but he is the last remaining ruler of that type in the entire Middle East. Furthermore, it's difficult to imagine that Assad would openly fight for the purpose of achieving Shia hegemony in the Middle East, given that he's always taken great pains to characterize his regime as secularist.

The Sunni map is mostly okay, but why the fuck would Israel align with the "Sunni alliance"? It makes no goddamn sense. It'd make far more sense for them to be essentially on their own, given that they aren't Muslim and that pretty much everyone in the Middle East dislikes them and would probably turn on them in the event of a massive sectarian conflict such as this.

In fact, characterizing this theoretical Third Gulf War as some sort of sectarian conflict is wrong and stupid. Sunni Islam won that battle a long-ass time ago, and nothing's gonna change that now (no matter how hard Iran tries). It'd be more accurate to describe this conflict as secularist vs Islamist in nature, as that's the current hot button issue in the Islamic world. (1/X)

when an arab fights an arab an arab has to be victorious you silly illiterate faggot

Wouldn't it be interesting if US switched sides? Sunni coalition would be obliterated, spoils shared between Russia, China and US, who would aldo become allies.

same with the supposedly elite republican guard in Iraq, who surrendered in 2003 in record numbers because they didn't care to die so Uday could collect some more sports cars.

Wouldn't it be interesting if something actually happene before people spamming WW3 HAppening etc.

then we are in agreement that the egyptians and saudi arabians will be completely obliterated in line with the reasons cited for why arabs lose wars, aside from why the houthis are doing which is ultimately an anomaly in arab military history of the last several decades.

Not impossible to imagine...

I'm just saying that motivation is an important factor. Which is why the Saudi army is doing so bad. It's the same reason US had difficulties in Vietnam - there was no good motivation to be there

But despite losing in Vietnam and doing not very well in the recent ME wars, I don't see people saying that America sucks at fighting

Wew calm down Ahmed, don't get triggered so easily!
Just searching for input and info.

I will include your points in the next version since I think they are very valid.

Everyone except Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and now Qatar...

Argument between Burgers is the funniest shit ever, you sound like a 70 IQ retards

Houthis love Iran, and they make about 20% of population, the rest are Sunnis and pro Hadi

Second of all, the list of foreign backers is just completely ass-backwards. Why the fuck would Russia ever support Turkey? Russians and Turks have been in conflict for centuries now, and this relatively short period of detente doesn't change the fact that Turkey and Russia have fundamentally opposed geopolitical aims. Furthermore, Turkey is part of fucking NATO - you know, the alliance that was created specifically to contain and oppose Russia. Also, why the fuck would Russia support Palestine? 20% of Israel's population is Russian. Russian is the most widely-used non-official language in Israel (Arabic is an official language). Russia and Israel generally have cordial relations. Why would Russia throw all that away to support fucking Palestine of all "countries"? I know that Russia officially recognizes Palestine as a state, but that's a move of convenience - it benefits them to be neutral now. In the event of an all-out war, Russia would step in immediately if EU and US support doesn't materialize.

The US would have the official government of Iraq firmly on their side - that's probably the only thing the US really got out of the Gulf War. Also, Libya is a failed fucking state, so including them on this map at all is a mistake. Same for Yemen, actually.

Basically, this map is gay and you're really fucking stupid.

Blue countries (excluding israel) probably have the most incompetent armies in the history of mankind.

At least we don't have 70 flattened people under the truck of peace.

>assuming israel will join in

>Iran and Iraq don't hate eachother
They had one of the longest wars in the 20th century and it wasn't even that long ago, wtf.

>Syria
>Iraq
>disputed
I dont think so senpai

You and him both seem to be mis understanding the point. I know that the houthis are arabs. The point is that theyre fighting against an arab military which vastly outguns them. This ultimately illustrates an arab military failure in line with the thesis of the article that i cited for why arab militaries are incapable of force projection and unit cohesion.

Soon your military will have just as poor unit cohesion as an arab country and real europeans can reconquer you.

The Israeli-Saudi alliance has been a thing ever since US invaded Iraq, maybe even before that.

Sure, it's more like a wolfpact, but they stand to mutually benefit from the destruction of Iran and the disintegration of Syria and Shia Iraq.

>Qatar
>Shiites
pick one

> Arab Countries siding with Israel

Why are people on a politics board this fucking stupid?

I mean, at this point you might as well try to shade each of the individual pesudo-states in Syria a different color.

Turkey is not Shia, fuckwit

definitely aint sunni either

The point I'm trying to make is that, in the event of a sectarian conflict in which religion is the primary focus, Israel would be on their own, given that they're neither Sunni nor Shia and both religions dislike Judaism.

Syria had all this revolution shit because of Qatar, and they hate Turkey with Iraq but they love Iran, and they Hate ISIS and Al-nusra which are hated by Saudi Arabia...

Even them are confused as fuck

>which is ultimately an anomaly in arab military history of the last several decades.

It's not an anomaly. You clearly don't know any military history.

If you're trying to suggest that arabs are shit because they lost to Israel, then you should read up on the wars. They lost the first one because israel engaged in a pre-emptive sneak attack out of nowhere. And the reason Israel attacked without warning, is because Israel KNEW that arabs were better fighters.

Anyway, it's too long to explain but read up on Glubb Pasha, a British General who led Transjordan's army.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bagot_Glubb

The basic point is that, if arabs sucked at wars, then Israel wouldn't have to do all sorts of rat-type shenanigans to win these wars.

How muchh for these Qatari gf's

You fucking psychopathic snake. Guess what fucker, President Trump is a New Yorker. His son-in-law is a Jew.

You think he doesn't fucking know? He blamed the Saudis for 9/11 in his campaign and treated them like friends.

President Trump has not fucking forgotten what you Christ-killers did on 9/11 to trick us into fighting your Satanic wars for you. He knows, and he's coming for you, with all the Arabs you've fucked over and tricked us into fucking over.

Operation US Liberty is in the works. Prepare for another Shoah.

Regardless of where allegiances fall this war needs to happen

It took two of the most destructive wars in history for most of Europe to settle down and set strict national and ethnic boundaries once and for all, though they're trying their best to upend that.

By the end of this we won't have monstrosities like Iraq made up of 3+ groups that all hate each other. The territory that ISIS holds in Syria and Iraq will be its own country of Sunni Arabs, and Kurdistan will finally exist

But again, it'd take a war that fundamentally changes the landscape

>turkey siding with syria
not happening, if this war were to happen its the end for syria

>Trump is friends with jews and treats them well
>that obviously means he's going to destroy Israel!!!
solid logic there, can't argue with that.

to prove this point you cite a british colony and arabs lead by an englishman?

>President Trump has not fucking forgotten what you Christ-killers did on 9/11 to trick us into fighting your Satanic wars for you. He knows, and he's coming for you, with all the Arabs you've fucked over and tricked us into fucking over.

Oh.

yes he has

Damn I like Iran and Syria but I want Turkey to die. What do?

On my planet there is problem,
And that problem is the Jew,
He will cause all the wars,
Because he is a snake.

Gas the Jew in the oven,
So my planet can be free!
You must sprinkle him with Zyklon,
Then we have a big party!

Trump 4d chess to destroy saudi and Israel. Get them to turn on Qatar only to be murked by Iran and turkey in return. The man is truly a genius

>SA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Saudi_Arabia

Is this a joke? What a joke it is. Hell, all of them are. They can barely handle the Houthis in Yemen with their superior arms.

Go chill with the homies in Kreuzberg obviously

it was one of the main reasons why kikes were shitting bricks and had to pre-emptively attack. so yes, i'm citing that to prove my point to a retard who doesn't even know the background to the wars

Does anyone have the webm of the Houthis blowing up a Saudi M1 Abrams from long range? Always makes me kek.

That makes Israelis better fighters
>b-b-ut muh honorary war

Rumours are going around that Pakistan will join Turkey in protecting Qatar's sovereignty. The three most powerful countries in the Muslim world support Qatar, Saudi keks btfo.
Fuck off pede

>my friend said

Turks won't fifght for Qatar or Iran. Will get gibs ans play merc

you ddont know shit nigger

it's not shia versus sunnis

it's american proxies versus countries trying to be independent

turkey recently built a base there, with a mutual defense treaty

He knows they're snakes. And he took 9/11 personally. Do you really think he is ignorant that Mossad did 9/11?Blame shifting around at everyone and everywhere. It's a trick. We were all dancing and flipping out when he bombed Syria, but nothing, then North Korea, then nothing.
Now Qatar? It's nothing too. He's encircling the real target.
Mossad attacked the Iranian Parliament yesterday. They're trying to start this war. Just wait.

Enjoying those last few days on pol before mommy may takes away your internet privileges lad?

not for iran but for qatar there could be proxies cuz of how economically attached the two country are and cuz of the past bounds

The one to end them all, total utter destruction, and the EU shouldn't accept non of you Sahbi faggots. Sahbi's should just die in your own religious filth

you're wrong

commie tier t*rks will oppose it, the "secular" memesters will support the destruction of saudi arabia

>highrated slavehooker

India needs to be Purple, they are strongly alllied to Isreal as well, but they get all of their gass from Qatar. Pakistan has already incogneto invaded, Iran allied, Afganistan in prep for this conflict, and India continues to resents Pakistan because it is rightfull Indian clay.

good post

houthis are rebels